Trying to recreate movie verse scenes

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ultramagnus1, Oct 24, 2018.

1. ultramagnus1

ultramagnus1 Well-Known Member

No pics to hand as I don't have all my characters yet but with the studio series in full swing and with older movie figs I'm trying to recreate some movie scenes.

For me rotf have two great sequences. The first is the forest battle. I have prime, blackout aka grindor and am waiting on Megatron to arrive and will get star scream. Itsvone of my favorite prime battles.

The second is the Egyptian battle between prime the fallen and megs. I have the really great Jetfire prime and a fallen. Again just waiting on megs. I also want to build a pyramid too but could be extremely ambitious.

Anyone else tempted to recreate scenes from the movies with the studio series and previously released movie figs? I'm loving it at the moment and getting a real buzz out of the new movie figs

2. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well if the rumors turn out to be true, you may get a Studio Series Devastator for that pyramid nutsack scene.

I've wanted a G1 Ark scene for a while, but, I need some more display space...and a lot more figures...and an Ark...to make that happen.