Trying to Identify a Third Party Toy Maker!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Veltae, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Veltae

Veltae Member

Ebay:
    I found this picture randomly of The Fallen, and since he's an adversary (of sorts) of Sixshot, I'm trying to figure out if this was a custom build or if this is a third party toy. Thank you for your help!
    [​IMG]

2. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Veltae

Veltae Member

Ebay:
    Holy crap, that was fast. Thank you so much process! Now to try and find one for a good price. :) 

Does anyone have one? How is it? I've never dealt with MakeToys as a manufacturer.

4. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

Maketoys is fantastic, but Chaos Paladin is a very early figure of theirs. He's actually a Power Core Combiner (the limbs form on tank, then he has a torso bot using the PCC connectors). I own him, and I love him, but he has some weird tolerances here and there and isn't the most satisfying to transform (since he's a major partsformer, and there's no singular alt mode, he is two tanks). I do recommend him though, just don't overpay if you can help it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Veltae

Veltae Member

Ebay:
    If I don't plan on transforming him, does he have good range of motion would you say? What would you say is overpaying?

6. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

well I paid around $70 and was very satisfied, but that was a few years ago so don't know whats good now, maybe $100 would be my max? For articulation he has about 90 degrees on his knees and elbows. Basic wrist swivels, 360 waist, head is a bit limited by its shape. Shoulders about 360 rotation and only move outwards straight to the sides. Ankles on a ball joint. Pretty sure some of the big name reviewers have videos of him for more details.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He's a bit small so if you want to pair him with a Sixshot (3p or otherwise) so be mindful. He also doesn't have the best range of motion due to the PCC ports making up most of his joints. He's absolutely wicked looking though and I echo using some brand of flame effects with him.

I've seen some in the BST here. Do a few searches there and you should find one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Adversary to Sixshot? I don't believe? o_O 

9. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    I thought this was going to be a game.
    It's a longstanding company who produce figures in MP and aesthetic. Their figures are known for looking great but often having frustrating or damaging transformations. What is the name of this company?
    That sort of thing.

10. Psychoshi

Psychoshi Grammaton Cleric

For future reference, you can google image search any of those photos, and it would tell you what the figure is and who made it.

Easiest way is just click and hold on the image, (maybe right-click) it should give you the option to search. Although it depends on what operating system you're using.

You can also image search other ways, if that doesn't work.