Trying to buy the KO G1 Reissue Reflector from China on Ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by TFsound1, Nov 15, 2019.

1. TFsound1

TFsound1 Well-Known Member

Recently I tried buying a KO G1 Reissue Reflector from a Ebay seller from Hong Kong for $28. The person I purchased from had a 100% approval rating at the time of purchasing it. He gave me a tracking number, but after a month the item ended up going to another state. This was no accident and that he's done this to several people and he wouldn't respond. Unsurprisingly, his approval rating is now much lower than 100% now.

I then saw the KO G1 Reissue Reflector being sold again from Hong Kong from two sellers for $26 and for $20. A lot of people are rushing to buy them now. The profiles of these two sellers suspiciously look very similar and their accounts were started almost around the same time. Given my experience with my former seller I'm wondering if this is too good to be true? Can these sellers be trusted? I can't post links of the items because my account is new, but you can easily find them on Ebay. I just wonder if the low prices are a trap.

Unfortunately the original 1986 G1 reflectors are way too expensive for me. It would be ideal if Hasbro were to have a reissue of this toy so I don't have to get some KO from China.