Tryace Toys G1 Optimus Prime Action Figure

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Black Convoy, Dec 15, 2019.

1. bakerjin

bakerjin Well-Known Member

Does it seem like the figures sold by TCP have better joint tolerance (particularly in the hips and knees) than the ones from ShowZ, or is just QC lottery? ShowZ is out of stock but it looks like some other Chinese sellers still have him available for much cheaper than TCP... I was originally planning to get the upcoming Banana Force Optimus to pair with FlameToys Optimus, but this Tryace one seems worlds better painted. Yet I feel like there's something a BIT off about the proportions in general compared to Banana Force and FlameToys, but I can't put my finger on it...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Junkmech

Junkmech Mouthplate Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    In my experience TCP seems to have better tolerances than figures I've bought overseas, but that's true for all domestic purchases. I think it's just the handling - In a big palette they won't get shaken up like they will individually, and then there's temperature and the like to account for as well.

As for this guy - I like the design a lot overall, but the head doesn't do it for me at all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 84OptimusPrime

84OptimusPrime Autobot

News Credits:
    Thought I had him preordered- not sure how I missed him.
    Any place that still has him for $150?

4. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):