True Origins....

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by imfallenangel, May 4, 2020.

1. imfallenangel

imfallenangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    30-cover-full--------------------------------.jpg

30-page-453.jpg

30-page-454.jpg

30-page-455.jpg

30-page-456.jpg

30-page-457.jpg

30-page-458.jpg

30-page-459.jpg

30-page-460.jpg

30-page-461.jpg

30-page-462.jpg

30-page-463.jpg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    Hi all,

So while this chapter takes a wild turn, it will tie into the main story fairly soon, but I find that having a new crew and what they'll encounter as they make their way home will open the door to some fresh perspective.

That said, the next few chapters are already in the works and returns to Cybertron.

I've finished structuring my storyline with all the main plot lines done... it's about a hundred lines of bullets of the coming events which will indeed lead to the end of this story.

But be aware that this was always planned to end as it is actually the 3rd part of a trilogy. (yes, I started with the end).

Once this part ends, I will have done the main goals of the story which was to give everyone reading this a point of view on what the Transformers are about, how they are, what they are, and to give a cohesive and comprehensive take for all of the loose points that every series have had.

I will then work on the first part of the trilogy, which is the actual origin story, with the creators' saga that lead them to create them in the way that they are.

Once done, I plan to aim to rebuild the story of the years of the great wars.

But if you are enjoying this, don't worry about it ending just yet... the story is still far from over, and great battles and such are coming very soon. I do hope that the end that I've drafted will be "worthy" of all of this project that I never expected to have grow as much as it has.

And just a note in case someone wonders about my use of Cyberverse Arcee.. I wanted to have both Arcee (Cyberverse and 30th) in my story as different characters as both figures are so different and both such great figures.

Hence the birth of "Preeka" which is a name that is very inspired from a couple of translated words to phonetic Russian. A clue is in the previous flashback one-pager with her and Sunstreaker as they were boarding the escape ships.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  3. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    31-cover-full--------------------------------.jpg

31-page-464.jpg

31-page-465.jpg

31-page-466.jpg

31-page-467.jpg

31-page-468.jpg

31-page-469.jpg

31-page-470.jpg

31-page-471.jpg

31-page-472.jpg

31-page-473.jpg

31-page-474.jpg

31-page-475.jpg

31-page-476.jpg

More to come soon...

• Like Like x 4
  4. The Fallen

The Fallen Retired Collector

The last two parts you posted have been fantastic. I absolutely enjoyed the shuttle sequence with the crew and your new set. The latest one, with Sky Lynx on a tear was great as well, especially the tidbit of his relationship to Overlord. I got a kick out of Red not remembering his own name. Sky Lynx the hunter is definitely an interesting take on the character, and quite possibly, my favorite.

As for the future, I think it's neat you have the ending planned for this story and the trilogy. I look forward to seeing how you're going to top True Origins in the future. :D 

• Like Like x 1
  5. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    F3-01.jpg

F3-02.jpg

F3-03.jpg

F3-04.jpg

F3-05.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. The Fallen

:lol :lol 

He really showed that long eared varmint a thing or two.

7. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    32-cover-full--------------------------------.jpg

32-page-477.jpg

32-page-478.jpg

32-page-479.jpg

32-page-480.jpg

32-page-481.jpg

32-page-482.jpg

32-page-483.jpg

32-page-484.jpg

32-page-485.jpg

32-page-486.jpg

32-page-487.jpg

32-page-488.jpg

32-page-489.jpg

32-page-490.jpg

32-page-491.jpg

32-page-492.jpg

Part 32 will continue soon... and answers will finally be given...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  8. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    Part 32's conclusion has arrived...

32-page-493.jpg

32-page-494.jpg

32-page-495.jpg

32-page-496.jpg

32-page-497.jpg

32-page-498.jpg

32-page-499.jpg

32-page-500.jpg

32-page-501.jpg

32-page-502.jpg

32-page-503.jpg

32-page-504.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    33-cover-full--------------------------------.jpg

33-page-505.jpg

33-page-506.jpg

33-page-507.jpg

33-page-508.jpg

33-page-509.jpg

33-page-510.jpg

33-page-511.jpg

33-page-512.jpg

33-page-513.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    33-page-514.jpg

33-page-515.jpg

33-page-516.jpg

33-page-517.jpg

33-page-518.jpg

33-page-519.jpg

33-page-520.jpg

33-page-521.jpg

33-page-522.jpg

33-page-523.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    33-page-524.jpg

33-page-525.jpg

33-page-526.jpg

33-page-527.jpg

33-page-528.jpg

33-page-529.jpg

33-page-530.jpg

33-page-531.jpg

33-page-532.jpg

33-page-533.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    33-page-534.jpg

33-page-535.jpg

33-page-536.jpg

33-page-537.jpg

33-page-538.jpg

33-page-539.jpg

33-page-540.jpg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Smoking Cons Club

Smoking Cons Club Realm of Darkness. (It holds many dark secrets)

14. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    Special-4a.jpg

Special-4b.jpg

Special-4c.jpg

Special-4d.jpg

Special-4e.jpg

Special-4f.jpg

Special-4g.jpg

Just a quick sub-story that I might develop later... I've just been sick as a dog lately and haven't been able to do anything really, not COVID-19 at least, but a hell of a bad flu.

• Like Like x 4
  15. The Fallen

I hope you feel better soon. The last time I had the flu, I had it for about a month and finally felt 100% after 6 weeks or so. Hopefully yours improves before then!

• Like Like x 2
  16. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    Special-5a.jpg

Special-5b.jpg

Special-5c.jpg

Special-5d.jpg

Special-5e.jpg

Special-5f.jpg

Special-5g.jpg

Special-5h.jpg

Special-5i.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  17. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    Runabout-crew.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    Ok... after a much needed break....

34 - spoiler-34.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  19. ThunderDestron

ThunderDestron Vast predatory bird

I kinda fell behind on this. Since you took a break and are starting up again now, maybe it would be helpful if you gave a "the story so far" to refresh our memories? Just a suggestion. At least we'll be seeing that cool custom helibot soon

• Like Like x 1
  20. imfallenangel

News Credits:
    I actually have the full story written out, which allows me to stay on track (with the ability to adjust), so I can copy that over... it's in a spreadsheet so it's a bit weird but I've adjusted. Hope this is fine (for now).

But that is a great idea as the story is up to over 500 pages, I'll cook something up soon!

The past before the story begins :
    • Cybertron is almost destroyed due to ongoing wars
    • Overlord creates a severe crisis, starts destroying all space capable ships and individuals.
    • Autobots launch remaining ships to search for a way to stop him and try and save some of the population.
    • Perseverance is assigned mission to seek the long lost Primes.
    • Megatron defeats Overlord
    • The war is set aside for a few years but restarts due to shortages of energy
    • Omega Supreme awakes from stasis but remains low in power
    • An Affliction starts happening which causes Cybertronian to simply fall dead
    • Alpha Trion and Optimus find an archive about an artifact that might provide an answer and a cure.
    The story so far
    1. A forgotten path : Optimus leaves to search for an artifact and eventually discovers it but it's not as simple as hoped.
    2. Beyond the portal : Optimus finds lost areas within Cybertron, he is joined by Cliffjumper
    3. The secret : He finds a core system that materialize the artifact
    4. The path of remembrance : They met up with Soundwave, who collapses from the "affliction"
    5. A sorrowful return : They finally escape the lost areas and return to the surface
    6. Hope rebuffed : Returning to the Autobot's base, they discuss the situation and the artifact "opens" and reveals an antique memory core.
    7. Confrontation : On his return, Megatron is about to attack for a final assault on the Autobot's base
    8. Breaking the lines : The battle begins
    9. The darkness before dawn : The battles ends with Megatron's forces defeated, including himself… but states a final statement about "before…"
    10. Aftermath and darkness arises : The surviving Decepticons re-gather at an old base.
    11. Decisions and loyalties : The return of Overlord, and release of Hoist
    12. Shame and returns : The Autobots are working on restoring an old fortress, the artifact is being worked on, and Hoist reveals what happened. More Autobots are found and make it to the base, including the Dinobots.
    13. Locality and decypher : More work on the base, roles are assigned and some reveals from the artifact.
    14. Things that lurk in the dark : During exploration of the lower levels, creatures are found and fought, and an odd ship is discovered.
    15. Flummux inheritered : Chromia is placed under medical care, more reveals from the artifact, more exploration finds Alpha Trion and Sky Lynx
    16. Dark corridors and paths : The autobots are dealing with the return of Alpha Trion who was exiled from the core by Vector Sigma. Technology information from the artifact starts assisting them to upgrade their systems and such. Ratchet falls victim to the affliction. Ultra Magnus' hammer reveals itself as being an entity. The Quintessons are revealed as being on Cybertron. Sky Lynx manages to activate the ship's systems. Optimus leaves with a team to go find an item revealed by Alpha Trion to be of possible help with the affliction
    17. Prologue to twilight : Nightfall is shown to be working with the Quintessons. The Decepticons are organizing and recruting. Their base is attacked and destroyed.
    18. A forced hand : The Autobot team meet with Omega, and assign him and others to go and destroy the Decepticon's base. The rest of the team go underground to go find the lost item.
    19. A broken past : The side story of Kup that has been lost inside of the underground labyrinth of the lost section of Cybertron, where he tells about old stories, while unknown to him, he is followed by Airachnid that is just as lost.
    20. Gateways and labyrinths : The team gets deeper into the section, but end up separated. They find a crypt and the second part of the Magnus Sword. They find a room with a Vector Sigma node. Optimus is given instructions/information for their mission. Optimus is given access to additional core systems. The go through a portal and met up with Kup and Airachnid.
    21. The lost gate : The team follows the instructions given to Optimus and find a doorway to a very secure section. Temper flares about Airachnid. The discover a huge room with oddities. They are attacked by very odd creatures. They find the item of their mission. But also find a prisoner that calls itself "The Fallen".
    22. Dreams of darkness : Chromia is in a dreamstate as her body is being changed, repaired, modified.
    23. Junctures and decisions : The team look for a way out, find a "awakened" Wheelie, and find a portal that leads to the surface, but Airachnid seduced by The Fallen, releases him. Realizing her error, she leaves to try and fix things. Optimus is forced to destroy the portal as they leave, so to try and trap The Fallen behind. Vector Sigma senses the release of The Fallen, and awake Arcee that had been in stasis so to repair. The Decepticons on the surface are trying to break into the lower levels to rescue Overlord and the others.
    24. Siren's flight : As the Autobots surface, they find themselves under fire. Chromia arrives and manages to break the Decepticons' blockade. They return home… but Kup feels a presence.
    25. Duality and antinomy : The Decepticons are freed and go to a new "base": Megatron's fallen ship the Nemesis. Unicron Minor is shown as watching them after following them. At the Autobot base, the team discusses with the others. Plans for the defence of the base are discussed and more information from the artifact is revealed, including upgrades to the Dinobots. The "item" is opened and reveals an ancient "doctor" robot. Optimus sends Sky Lynx on a mission to restore communications and is barely missed by the fleet of Decepticons that are heading to their base.
    26. Behind the dark scenes : Onbard the Nemesis, the Decepticons are starting to plan their attack. The fleet of flying Decepticons arrive, but their squad leader Dreadwing falls from the affliction just as he is attacked by Lugnut who takes over his role. Overlord assigns a mission to the Decepticons headmasters. The other Decepticons notice this and talk between themselves, not realizing that Nightfall is trying to create discord between them. Blitzwing is shown as capture and is tortured to reveal where the other defectors are hidding, but refused. He is killed. Overlord reveals how Megatron had defeated him and has Bombshell prisoner. Ravage is witness to all this and goes and finds the defectors. They are found by The Fallen.
      Flashback to ships leaving : A one page that shows ships leaving Cybertron many years ago, with Preeka and Sunstreaker about to go aboard the last one.
    27. The enigmatic unlocked : The Dinobots are upgraded
    28. When the darkness arrived : The doctors shows his findings from the artifact, but the base is thrown in chaos as the power goes out. Once the power is somewhat restored, the doctor continues and shows a fragmented storyline of their history, revealing that the Cybertronians were created to be weapons..
    29. Falling stars : Sky Lynx makes it to the central communication sattelite and restores it. One Decepticon responds and kills the last survivor, sending Sky Lynx is a complete rage. He locates a squadron of Deception planes and destroys them all. An Autobot team heads out to locate energon. They find a cache that turns out to have been the energon stolen from their base's system that caused the overload. A traitor shots Alpha Trion and sends out a signal to the Decepticons, who sent "Yellow eyes" to investigate. Alpha Trion sacrifices himself (but was already dying) for the others to reach the base. Jazz and Hound also lose their lives. Airachnid shows herself as responsible for the energy theft but states being afraid of reprisal from The Fallen that she was forced to obey.
    30. The signal that came from Cybertron : The Perseverance that has been on a long mission that resulted in them being lost in space, unable to find Cybertron, catches a signal from Cybertron, enabling them to have coordinates.
    31. The fear of the hunted : As Decepticons continue to try and locate the Autobot's base, a squad end up getting close enough for Sky Lynx's panther half to go after them, as Sky Lynx arrives and both halves start hunting the Decepticons one by one.
    32. When answers fails : A patrol finds a dyings Airachnid and takes her to the base where Wheeljack starts working to save her life. Cliffjumper gets Optimus to realize that he must work towards the future. Power is restored to base and a new approach for power is found. Optimus comes to terms with the reveal, but the Doctor privides the long awaited answer. A patrol returns to base with an injured Bumblebee and a reformatted Seaspray.
    33. The grim reality of consequences : A scouting team finds the remains of Astrotrain and Shockwave. Omega Supreme is being repowered enough to return to robot mode and be able to fight but not fully at this time. Sky Lynx arrives and talks to Prime, leaves with the intention to continue his rampage.

• Like Like x 2