TRU MP SOUNDWAVE (ToysRus Masterpiece MP-02) Sound Wave for Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ae_productions, Aug 8, 2013.

1. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

MASTERPIECE SOUNDWAVE FOR TRADE.
    USA ONLY.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/1/Masterpiece-Soundwave-02_1370962475.jpg

NOTE: This is the USA Hasbro ToysRus release, aka MP-02. This is NOT the Takara Japanese version.

Yes, the Hasbro version comes with all 5 Masterpeice Tapes: Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw.

NOTE: Stock photos.

TOY CONDITION:

Opened. Transformed once. 100% complete. Mint. Comes with all 5 tapes, box, instructions, mini Megatron Gun, energon cube, 2 sets of pile drivers, 2 guns for Rumble and Frenzy, Soundwave's gun, the insert...it's all there. 100% complete.

No defects that I can see. Paint is pretty good - but not perfect, on all 6 figures (Frenzy, Rumble, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ravage and Soundwave). Again, I would rate the over all set 8 out of 10. Some minor factory overspray, ect. but nothing major.

Eyes have been changed from Yellow to Red by using Red Duct Tape. It looks professional, looks like it was painted at the factory that way. Very nice. (No, it does NOT look like tape, it looks like it was painted from the factory). However, the beauty of using the tape is, if you prefer Soundwave to have Yellow Eyes, his eyes can easily be changed back to yellow by removing the tape if you do not like him having red eyes. I found the tutorial here on TFW to make the eye color change.

BONUS:

I will throw in the papercraft cube (it is a paper pink square that makes the clear energon cube pink. You can also download this papercraft here on TFW if you want to re-do it or have back ups.). The pink papercraft has already been printed out, assembled, and taped. It is currently inside the clear energon cube that comes with Soundwave, but the energon cube opens, and the energon cube can easily be removed (it is NOT taped to the plastic cube itself, it was set up to just come out, very cool).

Again, this was found here on TFW, but I already cut it, assembled it, printed it, ect.

If you want to download it again, let me know and I will send you the link.

I will also throw in the various chest designs. These were also paper that I downloaded here on TFW. I printed it at a high DPI and cut them out to fit perfectly in his chest.

Again, this was found here on TFW, but I already cut it, assembled it, printed it, ect.

If you want to download it again, let me know and I will send you the link.

BOX CONDITION:

Box is complete. Has some minor wear. Most of the boxes I have seen for this toy have been in terrible shape. This one is in pretty good shape-but not perfect. I would rate it an 8 out of 10. So, the box is very nice, but not perfect. A few minor wears.

WANTS:

MP-11 Starscream
    MP-11S Sunstorm
    iGear Starscream
    iGear Dirge
    iGear Ramjet
    iGear Dirge
    iGear CCC Computer Command Center Teletran One
    ToysRus Masterpiece Hot Rod (MISB) Looking for 2 of these.
    ToysRus Masterpiece Grimlock. Yeah, right, I know. Gotta try. :) 
    TFC Toys Hercules (aka Devistator) 3rd Party
    TFC Toys Superion (aka Urninos) 3rd Party
    FansProject KO Insecticons (all 3) 4th party (ko) LOL!
    Fansproject Deluxe Insecticons 3 Pack (TF Source Exclusive)
    FansProject Menasaur
    MasterMind Creations Hexatron
    Mech Ideas Topspin and Twintwist 3rd Party
    Project Genesis WFC Omega Supreme 3rd Party
    MaidenJapan Junkion upgrades
    Junkion Army (Wreck Gar United, Wreck Gar Generations, Scrap Heap)
    Sweeps (United Scourge, Generations Scourge)
    Cyclonus (From 3pack, Henkei or carded Classics Version)
    Japanese Ultra Magnus G1 Reissue

Now that you have an idea of what I'm looking for, let me know if you have anything for trade that is NOT on the list. We can negotiate.

RULES
    1. I will not ship overseas. USA only. Sorry, but I have been scammed too many times on TFW by overseas members and sadly, I won't risk losing any more money here, ever again.

2. I will provide tracking for the trade. The package will require a signature. You must be willing to do the same. This box is HUGE. In addition, I need a BIGGER BOX to ship it in. I will wrap it in bubble wrap, and make an additional cardboard sleeve to fit around the box to ensure it gets to you safe. I will pay for shipping on my end (which includes tracking and insurance), you will do the same on your end.

3. Some of the items I am looking for could be an even trade. Other items are not. If the value is greater or less than, we will need to work something else out in addition to the Soundwave.

2. Mr. E2U

Mr. E2U Seeker

I have a IGear Traitor...only applied reprolabels faction symbols i would possibly consider. pm me if interested. i have the box and bubble tray only

3. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Hey! Thanks for your reply!

Let me just be honest with you so you don't keep waiting. Igear Traitor is low on my list. I do want him, but he's not a priority.

I will probably wait to see if any other offers come in, just so you don't keep waiting around on your end.

However, If I don't hear anything from anyone over the next few days I will contact you and see if you want to work something out.

4. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Friday Bump.

5. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

TTT

6. tusi145

tusi145 soundwave fan

Ebay:
    I'll give you my whole collection