Trendmasters Voltron Figures and Lions for Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by msnimmrtls, Jul 9, 2005.

1. msnimmrtls

msnimmrtls Active Member

Thought I would gage interested here on the boards for the following:

1)A complete set of first issue and second issue Trendmasters Voltron Third Dimension figures MOSC for Sale.

The First Issue were the following characters:
    Keith, Allura, Lance, Pidge, Hunk and Prince Lotor

The Second Issue were the following characters:
    Keith, Allura, Lance, Pidge, Hunk - all in there Shiny "Stealth Voltron" Armor
    King Zarkon and Witch Hagar.

The First Issue Cards were smaller than the second issue.

All figures are MOSC no Bubble pealing at all.

There is 1 problem: The "Stealth Voltron" Lance's Paint on his legs is SERIOUSLY chipping away. This seemed to be common with Trendmasters and any items they had using Metalic Paint apps. The remaining figures however are in excellent condition.

Asking $150.00 shipped. Free shipping applies to US Only. Canada and Overseas OK but will need to ask for some shipping.

2) "HUGE" Trendmasters "Toys "R" Us Exclusive" Voltron Lions. BOTH the Stealth Voltron & the Original Voltron versions.

These are the Lion sets that (as far as I know) were only offered at TRU. They were made to fit the Trendmasters figures and feature Light-up Eyes and Features (No Sounds) and lots of Firing missiles/rockets.

MISB condition.

Looking to sell the both of them as a set.

Asking $200.00 shipped. Free shipping applies to US Only. Canada and Overseas OK but will need to ask for some shipping.

3) The "Original" Panosh Place Castle of Lions. Complete with Box, Styro, and Instructions.

Very Nice condition complete with all parts. Very Hard to come by.

Asking $100.00 shipped. Free shipping applies to US Only. Canada and Overseas OK but will need to ask for some shipping.

4) Trendmasters "Recall" Lion set.
    This is the copy of the Original Lion set with all the Little Extras (Shoulder Rockets and Mouth Blades) that was issued by Trendmasters.

Now I don't recall the exact reason these were recalled (I think it had to do with the firing mechanisms on the Lions) but I know this is a hard one to come by.

As an added bonus I will also include the "Mini" Voltron Lion set as issued by Trendmasters. This is a shrunk down version of the Lions that comes with sword and shield, and can still separate into individual lions.

Asking $100.00 shipped. Free shipping applies to US Only. Canada and Overseas OK but will need to ask for some shipping.

I can accept Paypal (Balance Transfer/E-Check Only) or Postal MO.

I do not have current pictures of the items, however I will be getting a camera by Monday/Tuesday at the latest and once I get a decent enough picture I will post it here.

Any questions or interest, please let me know.

Thanks

Junkion Exchange Feedback Thread:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread62322.html

2. ravenfairy612

ravenfairy612 New Member

HUGE voltron

I AM INTERESTED IN ITEM 2) THE TOYS R US ISSUE STEALTH VOLTRON AND ORIGINAL LION VOLTRON. If you still have it I would like to discuss it with you. I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLY PURCHASING THEM FROM YOU. You can either contact me on my e-mail at [email protected], or my AOL name Ravenfairy612. IF YOU COULD POSSIBLY SEND PICTURES I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT Thanks. Jenn :)