Minor/Repaint: Trekformer Crossover Bellerophon

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Shadowplay, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Shadowplay

Shadowplay doesn't post often.

"You have to learn the rules if you want to break them."

Bellerophon is a by the book officer. He can quote every Federation and Starfleet regulation not just because he has terraquads of computer memory...but because he believes in each and every one. Even the ones he disagrees with. He holds to the belief that each rule was put there by somebody for some reason. He doesn't follow them blindly, mind you. To Bellerophon, evolution is going through the rules and refining and culling them until only the fittest survive.

Bellerophon is made primarily from a Y-Wing Anakin Crossover figure. To this I added the shoulder pads from a Cybertron Primus figure. I unscrewed the pads to create the elliptical saucer section. I also gave him a bit of a haircut using my Dremmel I know I painted his "uniform" weird, but I felt like his arms should be black. No other reason. For those who don't know, his alt mode is a Nebula-Class starship. This is a Next Generation era design as are most of my customs. However, if anybody is interested in pursuing it, I found that the base figure could make good shape of the JJ-era "hot rod" Enterprise.
    Anyway, thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. smiller0570

smiller0570 Maximal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love seeing these star trek transformers. You did a very good job on all of these. I might look into doing the jj-prise using the anakin/y-wing figure. Keep it up!!!

3. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

Awesome work as always bro!