Travis Knight Comments On Why Bumblebee Left Charlie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Music, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Jalen Frisby

Jalen Frisby BumblebeeLover

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    You mean where he's spouts about of movie quotes, and pees on people. Bee in Bumblebee feels more like a character, Charile treats him like a human. In The Bay films, he' treated like a pet, and swearing like a sailor.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL Okay, blocklist because nothing good can come of this and I'm not in the mood to get banned for going round and round on an endless loop that'll get personal.

Again, we agree. This is solidly spot on. *golf clap*

Your opinion (because you're completely ignoring facts at this point) is irrelevant. It's coming across like your argument is now you seeing which spitball sticks as you randomly fire away. The crazy thing is, you're hitting the target, while the facts move back and forth in front of you. Your aim is incredible, you can sidestep a fact with incredible accuracy.

Okay, see? This is precisely what I'm talking about. Dude crossed a line here and should've left the names at the door, but I can understand his anger. You're doing a fantastic job provoking people. I'd say it was trollish behavior, but it's actually that you believe your words, so your factless posts are real. It's incredible, CobraKai. So, I'll say he's right about the rest of it...

HE WAS KEPT IN A GARAGE LIKE A JUNKYARD DOG, HE WAS CHASTISED LIKE ONE, TOO. Sam CHOSE to do that, Charlie HAD to do that. There's a legit difference. Charlie spent time with him, Sam kept him locked up in a cage and wanted rid of him to have a "normal" life. Charlie said goodbye to him because she was healed and knew he was a smaller part of a greater good. Sam's motivations were selfish, Charlie's motivations were she would be selfish if she kept to herself.

I have to wonder if any of us actually paid attention to these films or saw the same ones. I'm can't believe I ever, EVER defended these films prior to Bumblebee. I drank the Kool-Aid and didn't realize it was sweetened with cocaine instead of sugar or high-fructose corn syrup.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I would have preferred he spoke in the Bay movies and the didn't use the lubricating scene. But I liked how he was a warrior throughout as opposed to cowering to a little girl and pranking a house.

That was one scene in RotF versus most of the Bumblebee movie.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Jalen Frisby

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    What about when Sam yelled at Bee like an asshole in Dotm. Charile treats Bee waay better then Bee. Sam and Bee's "Bond" Was more of treating him like a dog. Where Charile treated him like a friend, a human being. If you can't see that then watch it again and compare

• Like Like x 2
  5. hthrun

Ebay:
    He still felt like more of a character to me in the original five movies, even if Sam was a jerk sometimes. Usually people are always nice to pets but not with people .

• Like Like x 4
  6. Jalen Frisby

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tell me how he was more of a character? Give me reasons why? Cause even when Bee lost his memory he felt like a character, cause that's the kind of stuff i go through if i have amnesia.

7. hthrun

Ebay:
    I liked how he was a warrior throughout as opposed to cowering to a little girl and pranking a house.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jalen Frisby

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    So you like how he was just a warrior? Nothing else? and okay see, Cowering to a girl?? Dude he was scared, that happens when you lost your memory you get scared when your in front of anyone!

• Like Like x 1
  9. hthrun

Ebay:
    Yes, that's what I like about Bumblebee.
    If I lost my memory I wouldn't cower to a teen girl, and I'm not even a giant robot.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    If you went to an alien planet and lost your memory, then yes, you very much would be terrified of the local creatures as you wouldn't know what they are capable of.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Jalen Frisby

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    THANK YOU

• Like Like x 4
  12. GoldToaster

GoldToaster Banned

And so long Charlie.... I hope she gets a small cameo in future movies.

• Like Like x 1
  13. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's... that's not even an argument. What led you to that train of thought? Are you even trying? Or is this some kind of "I'm mad people dislike Michael Bay movies even though the guy has been disliked by movie fans for like 18 years now so I'll lash out around" thing?

• Like Like x 4
  14. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    A weasel is capable of taking down a rabbit more than 5 times its size. People are scared of insects and germs, too, and those are far smaller than humans.

So I wouldn't be so dismissive.

• Like Like x 3
  15. CobraKai

CobraKai Well-Known Member

Right. Cuz Charlie totally didn’t train him like puppy dog on the beach and Bee didn’t tear up her house like Marmaduke,

Not if you were a badass killing machine. Killer instinct would have you shoot first ask questions later.

I also felt he and Sam were more like best friends. Charlie was like she nursed a wounded animal back to health and then it was time to release him back into the wild

• Like Like x 5
  16. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    Bumblebee didnt have a killer instinct. That's...kind of the point of the character.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    This. Plus, the movie explains he pretty much lost any fighting skills he had when he lost his memory.

Best friends do things for each other. Charlie introduced Bumblebee to music giving him his voice. She tried to help him when pieces were falling off. Bee helped Charlie get revenge on her friends and he helped bring her back to her old self. I cannot remember a time where Sam did anything for Bee. It was more like Bee just followed Sam around so Sam could finish his mission.

• Like Like x 3
  18. CobraKai

CobraKai Well-Known Member

Ah don’t worry about the name calling, I got thick skin, but these are genuine critiques I have. It may seem like trolling, but I have to defend my opinion, especially when people come out of the woodwork slinging all kinds of insults because my opinion differs from theirs regarding what they believed was a universally loved, practically perfect Transformers movie; and so far I haven’t come across a convincing argument to make me believe otherwise.... Well one person said he wouldn’t act like Jason Bourne cuz this is a movie aimed at 12yo and under, which actually made a lot of sense.
    And nothing here is factual or truth. From anybody. It’s all opinions. This is my opinion of Bumblebee as a movie, and Charlie as a character.
    Sam wanted Bumblebee to “bee” with the Autobots. Knowing that, despite being friends, the best thing for Bee was to fight along side Optimus, but Bumblebee chose to stay. Sam has every right to want a normal life, and it was Bee who couldn’t let go.
    Charlie kept Bee in the garage too. Afraid of what would happen if he got out and flipped out on him when he did get out, but she at least let him go at the end.

If he didn’t have killer instinct, then how did he effortlessly kill a Seeker, sky surf its corpse 100ft down, and kick it’s severed head to KO another Seeker?!? There was no fear, no hesitation, no second guessing. That was ALL KILLER INSTINCT.

Losing fighting skills is one thing, but fight or flight reflexes is another. Maybe killer instinct is the wrong word, survival instinct would be more apt. Ha. I just realized why he cowered. The original opening. That’s the reason he cowered in fear. After being hunted by humans, of course he’d be scared of them after losing his memory cuz that’s the last thing he experienced, and you don’t see him as a capable warrior. If they kept that opening, his cowering makes sense, and what they should have done was reshoot his reaction as the character introduced on Cybertron.

• Like Like x 6
  19. WarLordFoxxy

WarLordFoxxy Banned

Dude, you are spot on with this! And instead of admitting it or refuting your point with something worthwhile the guy just cowers and blocks you.
    Anyway, like you said, the only reason people like Charlie is better is because of anti-Bay sentiment.

Sorry but I don't think anyone can even comprehend that. Can you just talk normally?

Dude, it's so hard for people on this forum to accept that opinions are opinions. They all want their opinions to be seen as fact.
    Charlie is a generic teen girl....that's an opinion but hey just can't handle it.

• Like Like x 6
  20. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    Apparently my definition of "killer instinct" isnt by default "murder indiscriminately by nature".

Bumblebee could kill but the Autobots are supposed to be the peace wanting side. What Bumblebee could do was taught from experience in combat. He becomes an amnesiac and all of that goes away.

ROFL nice to know that being unable to reply to a post within an hour is "cowering and blocking" somebody. Not everybody can be online all the time. Some of us have jobs, y'know.

• Like Like x 5