TransRepro.com

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prometheum5, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    It's a bit more complicated than that.

2. SegaGenesis

SegaGenesis Headmaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Wow. Not cool. I'm going to assume you don't understand what a stroke is, so that comment comes off as just ignorant as opposed to wildly offensive. In other news, they more than likely kept a record of sales on the computer, paypal, etc, so I would just kindly email them again. A stroke isn't a convenient way to get out of refunding your $20, kid.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    While I do totally agree with you (see my previous post), several of us have been trying to email those on Ken's side of things with no reply. At one point, we were told that they were trying to at least fill previous orders despite not being able to take new ones. Ken has essentially had to relearn the skills necessary to do what he once did. I've emailed several times since then, with no reply. I've always figured my $35 went towards helping his family deal with everything. *shrug*

rodimusconvoy, I've had two people in my family suffer strokes (one who has ended up being a double amputee as well as not being able to speak), so I can only imagine what's happened in Ken's life on his end of things. Ken helped Delta Star develop Radicons long ago in its infant stages. Personally, I'd think that you could be a little more respectful, please. Thank you.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Stay away from Transrepro.com.... nobody has received their orders in years so if someone comes around to take your money.... ask them what happened to the 5 years of product that never shipped out.

I understand Ken had a stroke but someone should really take that site down.