1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-TF: Transforming Cobra Motor B.A.T.S

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Shinobitron, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Shinobitron

Shinobitron Cybertronian Ninja

Ebay:
    Not a Transformer per ay but I got the idea after reading the TF GiJoe crossover books. With Cobras hands into cybertronian tech they would of course upgrade the B.A.T.S. My BAT has 3 modes the first is your basic BAT, read yto get shot and do as its told. Phase 2 is to use the bike to make into armor. Phase 3 combined teh BAT with the bike for extra power and it also doubles as a partner for whomever is the rider.

I forget the name of the toyline that I got him from but he was one of my usefull fodder figures as I also used his head for a Samus Aran!

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    That's cool man, reminds me a bit of the upcoming Protoform Prime and BB from Takomy, in that its a basic actionfigure with snap-on parts.

3. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Nice! I've got a couple of these R.E.V. figures laying around in my closet and this might be the thing to do with them! Very cool idea and very good execution! :thumb 

4. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    That's pretty cool man! The only thing I kind of thing is funky is the arms in bike mode just look too much like arms holding a tire to me. All in all though great job

5. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This would make a great movieverse cy-kill

6. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

Thats cool.I got my son 1 of those a few years ago and thought it would make a good BAT too.Now i wish he still had it.