Heavy/Scratch: TRANSFORMERS/XENOMORPH CROSSOVER ACIDBURST

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by grimlockprime, Nov 24, 2017.

1. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

this is a repaint and mod into an original character based off the xenomorph from alien Minor/Repaint: - Transformers/Aliens Crossover Headbite inspired by this piece by massdestruction.i went with more of the transformer side of things with the xenomorph have the green highlights for the detailing.the name is inspired by the xenomorph's other offensive capability.the weapons are made from remnants of the wings as are the back tubes.the beast head was made from acrylic nails and fixit sculpt

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  2. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great idea! Funky chicken-bot makes for a good Xenomorph.

Or Ridley from Metroid...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Massdestruction

Massdestruction Instrument of Destruction

I like it.

I've never used Fixit Sculpt. I usually use Epoxy Putty for all my sculpting needs. I will have to try it sometime. That multi-hour working time might be beneficial for some projects. The Putty I use has a working time of less than 10 minutes, but hardens in 20 minutes (so it is great for making molds). It also works well if I have to reuse a mold multiply times like I had to with the facehugger's legs, so I can make multiple castings in a short amount of time.

I also would never have considered using acrylic nails for the head. That's what I love about kitbashing... people are able to piece together all types of stuff to make some nice customs.