Transformers X Jurassic Park - Jeep and Dilophosaurus

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by denebian, Jun 1, 2023.

1. 40CakesBad

40CakesBad Maximize

My first thought when seeing this

2. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron i just wanna be loved

News Credits:
    yesterday i got my set, i managed to get them from amazon, and they came pretty fast
    great joint tolerances except one joint on jp12 that was a bit loose but is nothing too serious, but i will say this, why does he has so little clearance for the leg transformation, i never noticed that in video reviews but its a bit annoying in person
    whatever the case he looks great in both modes, i though i was going to sell him but in hand he looks so good i will keep it
    dilophocon also looks great but hell, couldnt they have given it just a little more of paint?
    love the leg transformation, reminds me of bh ripclaw, and dilophosaurus is my favorite dinosaur
    what i do not like is the packaging, way too much wasted space and doesnt have a window like the first set(i split the set with a friend, i got tyrannocon rex and the box) but unlike it, while this one has an sturdier box, i wished it was had a window or something, ...seriously there is enough space for tyrannocon in there and they would still have ROOM

i also like leaving the wheels in that position, i dont have anything against the belly wheels but this just looks better in my opinion

3. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Scale Charts are pointless.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I recently got the set from Amazon as well.
    They're fun to have alongside the 1st set.
    IMG_20240418_174456.jpg
    IMG_20240418_175004.jpg

• Like Like x 10