1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Transformers Wife/Mommy Looking for oddities for happy holidays

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Snotwiper, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Snotwiper

Snotwiper Decepticon Snotwiper : )

Ebay:
    Hi guys!

This may not be your typical wanted posting, But i am looking to surprise my husband and my 2 boys by find some transformers stuff for them, and for around the house. I am looking for things like shower curtains, towels, bathroom type stuff, fabric so i can make curtains + their stockings for Christmas and other decor items like posters and so on!

Please keep in mind that I am a housewife trying to spend a bit of money as a surprise, so i am not looking to get expensive autographed stuff or anything like that, just something cool for my guys!

My boys love Decepticons (especially megatron and starscream) so i am partial to those but i am willing to look at anything- vintage to now!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

2. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, I really wish I could help, the onlt funny "odd" transformer thing I have is an original Plate from the 80's with Prime and Megs on it. I will keep an eye out for you though, I always like to help with surprises! Good Luck!

3. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think the Wal-marts around here have the Transformers movie fabrics on clearance. The bedsheets and valances may still be lurking on shelves too. I can do a price check at the places around here if you'd like.

4. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    If you are looking for toys, I have toys from G1 and up for sell. feel free to contact me. I have way more stuff then just what is listed in my sales thread.

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Chemical Shoes

I have a sealed Movie Barricade keychain

6. Jumpstart17

Jumpstart17 Legacy of Bumblebee......

If you go to Hasbrotoyshop.com they have these neat toothbrushes for kids (or a big kid LoL) that play the transformers theme song as you brush....here's the trick you have to brush to hear the song... my 3 year old loves them... also look up stuff on target.com and search transformers it brings up lots of stuff and it is amazing!!!