Transformers Wife/Mommy Looking for oddities for happy holidays

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Snotwiper, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Snotwiper

Snotwiper Decepticon Snotwiper : )

Ebay:
    Hi guys!

This may not be your typical wanted posting, But i am looking to surprise my husband and my 2 boys by find some transformers stuff for them, and for around the house. I am looking for things like shower curtains, towels, bathroom type stuff, fabric so i can make curtains + their stockings for Christmas and other decor items like posters and so on!

Please keep in mind that I am a housewife trying to spend a bit of money as a surprise, so i am not looking to get expensive autographed stuff or anything like that, just something cool for my guys!

My boys love Decepticons (especially megatron and starscream) so i am partial to those but i am willing to look at anything- vintage to now!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

2. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, I really wish I could help, the onlt funny "odd" transformer thing I have is an original Plate from the 80's with Prime and Megs on it. I will keep an eye out for you though, I always like to help with surprises! Good Luck!

3. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    I think the Wal-marts around here have the Transformers movie fabrics on clearance. The bedsheets and valances may still be lurking on shelves too. I can do a price check at the places around here if you'd like.

4. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    If you are looking for toys, I have toys from G1 and up for sell. feel free to contact me. I have way more stuff then just what is listed in my sales thread.

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

I have a sealed Movie Barricade keychain

6. Jumpstart17

Jumpstart17 Legacy of Bumblebee......

If you go to Hasbrotoyshop.com they have these neat toothbrushes for kids (or a big kid LoL) that play the transformers theme song as you brush....here's the trick you have to brush to hear the song... my 3 year old loves them... also look up stuff on target.com and search transformers it brings up lots of stuff and it is amazing!!!