Transformers WFC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I know this is an old game, but I recently started playing it. And I am having a hard time getting past the level were I have to revive Ratchet, but the thing is each time I revive Ratchet, I get killed. How do you revive him, and not getting killed. Also I am confused, in the beginning we see Bumblebee rushing towards a gauntlet of Decepticons, were Optimus and Ratchet came to his aid, but how can Zeta Prime is dead in the beginning, when we see in the Decepticons campaign, that Megatron defeats and kills Zeta Prime, before he activates Omega Supreme.

P.S: I am using Ironhide in the 'Revive Ratchet' mission

2. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Won't go into details as it spoils too much. All I can say is: look about all your surroundings. You might find something(s) to help keep you alive while you work on your task (that's all you get bud, you can figure out the rest from here) :wink: 

3. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I just got over that part where Ratchet revives Omega Supreme.

There is a recharging station around there just so you know, I had to use it big time, I kept getting shot down by Decepticon seekers.

Are you playing it on 360, PS3 or PC? I originally did it on 360, but that was in 2010 when the game came out, I just bought both WFC and FoC for the PC from GameStop.com last week during their sale.

4. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I am playing it on 360, they tell me to keep pressing X so I do it, so as soon as I revive Ratchet I get shot down. Am I far from the end?

5. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can't remember if you can play that level with a character that has force fields...

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    If you protect Ratchet, you don't need to revive him.

There's a room near him that has healing grenades, they can be a boon for both yourself and keeping Ratchet on his feet. Using the emplacements wisely and taking out shooters before you run into open areas are essential for getting past that part of the stage. Remember to kill all the snipers before they blow your head off.

As for how far from the end, you're barely at the beginning of that very, very, long level. The final part with Ratchet and Omega Supreme however is with a pair of Titans (? Big dudes)

7. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

You got to get up to the raised structure and set up your defenses. When they start attacking from the air get up there and set up the automated turrets those along with the regenerators near Ratchet like others said will get you through that mission in no time