Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy: Siege Trailers

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by pie125, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    Yeah I am pretty excited for the Netflix show, but I usually have an optimistic view on Transformers media. I especially enjoy the dark and gritty Transformers stories (IDW; Prime; etc.), but I guess that makes me immature according to some:) .

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tonkatsu

Tonkatsu Haver of Bad Opinions

They take place like, a million years apart, so I guess there's no harm in just assuming they do. Unless you're a wiki nerd.

3. Mattymo

Mattymo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    stop judging it before it’s even out? Stop screaming “I WANT I WANT I WANT!” Stop making demands on forums where they don’t have a presence?

• Like Like x 8
  4. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    QFT.

Hahahaha, no. Unfortunately no. That's never going away.

And reading the premise and watching the trailer, it does suggest that the whole thing will be a monotonous funeral dirge of Autobots and their hopeless attempts at fighting back. So people are gonna fucking love it. And more power to them, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    Was this explicitly stated somewhere? If so I must have missed it. Do you have a source you can point me to-- not because I don't believe you, frankly it wouldn't surprise me--I would just like some official clarification so we know for sure.

Idk, I feel like WfC/FoC balanced the 2 pretty well, especially moreso in FoC. It was dark and gritty but also fun and colorful. I adored it. I do get the complaint though. As much as I do enjoy things that are dark and gritty, it does suck all the joy out if that's all it is. It should strike a balance.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  6. Magnum Dongus

Magnum Dongus Stupid Idiot

I hope they do just for the sake of simplifying it down at least a little bit. Plus since the comic seems to be moving at a glacial pace and we’ve still got millions of years to go, it might at least be nice to get some of the war in cartoon form.
    Yeah, it was being discussed a while ago on one of the other threads about the show, I think around the time it was announced. I remember because I was disappointed to hear that it was only 6 episodes.

7. Tonkatsu

Tonkatsu Haver of Bad Opinions

Cyberverse is thataway, bro.

8. Charlock

Charlock Well-Honed Blender

Stop being the internet, internet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alexander Fedorychev

Alexander Fedorychev TonTon: Revealing All Kingdom Figures Tomorrow!

News Credits:
    Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania located on Cybertron
    YouTube:
    About This Item
    Warning - Choking Hazard - Children Under 3
    This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.
    We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
    Transformers Toys Generations War for Cybertron Trilogy Series-Inspired Leader Ultra Magnus Spoiler Pack - Ages 8 and Up, 7-inch

• SPOILER ALERT: Hidden within this pack are spoilers for the War for Cybertron series! Fans shouldn’t decode the Cybertronian if they don't want key events from the show revealed!
    • SERIES-INSPIRED FIGURE: This Ultra Magnus figure is inspired by the character as seen in the War for Cybertron series. With 53 deco ops, this series-inspired figure brings fans the most detailed and series-accurate version of Ultra Magnus
    • CLASSIC TRANSFORMERS CONVERSION: This Ultra Magnus toy converts to armored truck mode in 26 steps, the included Battlefield Rung converts to weapon mode in 4 steps. Includes 12 accessories
    • DIG FOR ENERGON: 3 vibrant pink Energon cubes are hidden inside a compound for fans to dig out. Also comes with Battlefield Rung figure with epic Energon-infused deco
    • AMMO BOX-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Awesome packaging designed to look like a battered and worn ammo box straight out of the trenches of War for Cybertron
    Build the ultimate battlefield inspired by scenes from the Transformers War for Cybertron series. This pack includes a Leader Class 7-inch scale Ultra Magnus figure inspired by the character as seen in the War for Cybertron series. With 70 deco ops and battle-worn details this is the most series-accurate version of the character. Ultra Magnus, the selfless Autobot Major, will do whatever it takes to end the war on Cybertron.

The Ultra Magnus toy converts to armored truck mode in 26 steps and includes 12 weapon and armor accessories to build up the figure. Also includes Battlefield Rung figure with epic Energon-infused deco. Comes with 3 Energon cubes hidden inside a mysterious compound. Fans can imagine digging the valuable Energon out to fuel the battle!

SPOILER ALERT! Inside the awesome ammo-inspired packing are spoilers for the War for Cybertron series written in Cybertronian!

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

Includes: 2 figures, compound, 3 Energon cubes, accessories, and instructions.

Figure scale: 7 inches

Ages 8 and up
    Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
    CONTAINS WHEAT.
    COMPOUND NET WT. 5 OZ (142g)
    Not intended to be eaten.
    Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.

That Ultra Magnus contains wheat, [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  10. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope the story telling, frame rate and animation quality is not as weak as the past Machinima Series.

• Like Like x 5
  11. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

First season of Castlevania was only 4. LOL

• Like Like x 5
  12. myrrh

myrrh Knell-Mown Wember

News Credits:
    ...i think i liked transformers better when space-magic wasn't a thing...

13. Luke Hostad

Luke Hostad Well-Known Member

Yes! so if its the biggest pile of shit, least it wont be on for long.

14. Ramjet555

Ramjet555 Well-Known Member

And here I though people had stopped calling everything that wasn't sunshine and rainbows "dark and gritty". Yeah, the trailer is a darker tone but the absolute reach of "stripping them of their original personalities" which you've apparently gleaned from a two minute trailer, hoo boy. You must be a lot of fun at parties.

The WFC/FoC games were a much darker tone VERY similar to this and all of the characters had their personalities very much intact, and this looks to be in the same vein.

• Like Like x 8
  15. octobotimus

octobotimus Plastic Criminal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I may have thrown together a quick edit with Peter Cullen. Lines don’t match and whatnot, but just wanted to have a version of this trailer with him in it.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Exactly what I was going to reply.

And look how Castlevania is doing, there's a 3rd season in the works.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Would kinda like to be able to appreciate both, bro. We'll need to see a full episode to establish what this show feels like of course, just not getting any kind of excitement from the tone of this trailer. Which is what this discussion thread is about. Until then I'll comment on what I've seen so far. Cheers bro.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  18. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Testing the waters...
    When CV was an instant success, they made Season 2 6 episodes

19. Charlock

Charlock Well-Honed Blender

Hopefully making the second season terrible isn't a running theme.

20. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

They really are spoiling us with these long episodes and just so many of them!
    Remember when seasons were 26 episodes? Pepridge farm remembers.

• Like Like x 5