Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy: Kingdom To Be Released July 2021 On Netflix

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Runamuck86

Runamuck86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime has to die in every series only to come back again. I am sure it will happen in this too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gumblor Gimbles

Gumblor Gimbles Norn' Ironhide

News Credits:
    Why do you want rattrap to die?

3. Reask

Reask Predacon

You know what might be hilarious, if the animation on the Beast Wars characters turns out to be worse than the original animation. Although I swear if the voice actor for Optimus Primal is more interested in doing a Ron Perlman impression I quit. XD

• Like Like x 1
  4. Smokeyoreo18

Smokeyoreo18 You clearly don’t own a construct bot

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I don’t like him at all

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gumblor Gimbles

Gumblor Gimbles Norn' Ironhide

News Credits:
    awk, hes great though.

• Like Like x 6
  6. AnnoyedRobot

AnnoyedRobot Talks about robots, useless at everything else.

This could be worse than Beast Machines.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

Pretty much everyone has said what I want to. But please do not give me hope of getting good voice acting all of a sudden. It has been so long since we have had good voice acting in Transformers which is a shame because the voice acting in G1 is what really made the show come to life. This series has some good voices but Optimus is bland and most of the Autobots besides Wheeljack I swear have the same voice! This series would be at least good if it had better voice acting but that brings it down to just an ok. I mean I still enjoy it but not to the level of other incarnations. Heck I just finished rewatching Armada on DVD a couple days ago which took about three weeks and I would take that over what we have now any day of the week to the voice acting now because despite all the dubbing errors, dialogue that just seems off, and "uhhhhhs" the voices themselves are awesome and really the flaws just come from it being an early 2000s dub. All the voices from Optimus to Blurr or Megatron to Thrust all stand out but if you gave me any audio from the characters speaking now I would not know Mirage from Ironhide.

Also so another six episodes of Optimus asking for Megatron to be besties again? I am also so sick of the passive Optimus that is not willing to get the job done. I guess the writers just go, "Well he is the good guy so um he can't like um kill bad guy because that would derp make him just as baddd. So he needs to um ask for the bad guy to be a good guy so he need to no kill" which makes me thing they forgot the old song of, "Autobots wage their battle to DESTROY the evil forces of the Decepticons"

I miss an Optimus who wanted to get the job done like G1, UT, and the movies. Looking back on this it kind of started with Prime (the show but even then not to this extent) a bit and now I guess writers since just think oh Optimus is to noble to wanna kill the genocidal dictator killing countless lives which makes him such an effective leader because... morals.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Phenotype

Phenotype Well-Known Member

Wow, they actually timed it out so that the series is premiering closer to the release of the toys instead of a full year later.

• Like Like x 5
  9. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Maybe next time they can refigure things so that the show comes out before or at the same time as the toys, not significantly after.

Just a thought.

• Like Like x 7
  10. Minibots

Minibots Well-Known Member

Let's see how much worse this show can get. This will be very exciting.

• Like Like x 1
  11. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Going to be interesting since it will incorporate both the Earthrise and Kingdom toy lines. At least it won't be TFs lost in space like the ER series.

• Like Like x 1
  12. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    now be fair: unlike the PW trilogy epsiodes, Siege only came out 6 month after the figures were off shelves, and Earthrise came out at the very tail end, and most of the figures were still available on amazon (heck wave 1 is still available most everywhere)

That said: How many Earthrise designs did they actually use in "Earthrise"??? Double-dealer and Scorponock? I'm not counting Wheeljack/Exhaust, Arcee/Elita and Bumblebee/Bugbite since they didn't transform and were based on preliminary designs. But we got zero Earth modes in Earthrise. No Modulators. No Datsun Bros, No F-15 Seekers. I realize that didn't fit the story as written, just pointing out its odd that Hasbro let the Earthrise show have zero to do with the Earthise line. Curious how many Beast Wars characters will actually even make it into Kingdom....

• Like Like x 4
  13. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    Just gonna sit back and laugh when the "G1 Megatron becomes the purple trex" thing actually happens.

It'd be a neat twist on the idea and while people would be mad that BW Megs didn't actually show up it'd reduce the cast size and not waste a short season's time trying to balance both of them.

Do I think ALL of the G1 guys will get beast modes? Probably not since Dinobot appears to already be there...but again, it'd be an interesting twist on the premise.

• Like Like x 3
  14. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

"Yas, predaqueen."

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At this point, no amount of good voice acting can save what is an already horribly written show.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Cardion

Cardion Courage and Good Cheer!

News Credits:
    BM was okay. Not great. But better than Machinima.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Frontier4

Frontier4 Well-Known Member

What new Jake Tillman Optimus Prime meme will grace our ears this season?

Will G1!Megatron and Beast Wars!Megatron engage in talking to...each....other...very...slowly...?
    We barely got any Earth in Earthrise.

It's not like they'll be scanning vehicle modes on prehistoric Earth either.

• Like Like x 2
  18. THE-TRANSFORMER

THE-TRANSFORMER Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm assuming minimal chance we see Warpath here... :( 

Also, fingers are crossed that Skytread makes an appearance here and isn't dead.

• Like Like x 2
  19. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    I’d actually be down for that twist on the existing story, but with Galvatron coming in Kingdom it seems unlikely.

• Like Like x 2
  20. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im hoping Elita's story is not over, I am hoping we get at least 2 more episodes of content, at least, of her story, spread throughout the kingdom part of this whole thing. I can edit that and use that for what I want but I fear the rest of it, like Earthrise, will be unusable for me and my households cannon.

• Like Like x 1