Transformers War for Cybertron : Siege Hidden Messages Unlocking Character Bios

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by lonewolf96, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    A deluxe in the same vein as Shockwave, homaging Classics Bumblebee. Then we can get a Cliffjumper that comes with a massive gun instead.

• Like Like x 2
  2. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    So with Leader Optimus apparently out in the world somewhere...anyone check to see if his space is unlocked and we can try guessing the code?

3. Jtprime17

Jtprime17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wave 2 doesn’t unlock till April on the website sadly.

4. jmagnus83

jmagnus83 Well-Known Member

i'm hoping that Toy Fair at least gives us some WFC-S numbers so we can start filling in the blanks past wave 2. I saw some websites listing Reflector as #36 but nothing here so don't know who to believe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Let's assume Prime is considered "Wave 2" and thus slots in after the W2 Voyagers.

Soundwave is S-25. Prime would be S-26.

If Reflector is S-36, there'd have to be *ten* figures in Wave 3. That'd translate to 2 Battlemasters (27-28), 3 Micromasters teams (29-31), and 5 Deluxes with him at the end (32-36).

I know there's at least one more battlemaster (the hammer) but do we think there's three teams left to come out? And we know there's six Deluxes (Barricade, Brunt, Red Alert, Mirage, Impactor, Reflector)

6. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    i'm curious to see if mirage and impactor share a code. they're going to be a boxset, right? or was the vote just for which two individual deluxes got made and marketed as rivals?

7. Jtprime17

Jtprime17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Impactor and Mirage will be sold as individual deluxes and not a 2 pack.
    New siege amazon listings

• Like Like x 1
  8. jmagnus83

Well i would have no issues with slotting Leader Prime as #26 but let's remember that these numbers seem to be more focused on release dates. I would guess that the July numbers include Omega Supreme & some of the exclusives. The July numbers which are the ones in question run from #26 to #38. That is 13 numbers.

You could have the following set up:

Files that unlock July 2019
    26 - Unknown Autobot - Leader Prime
    27 - Unknown Decepticon - Skywarp set?
    28 - Unknown Autobot - Lancer?
    29 - Unknown Autobot - Omega Supreme

30 to 33 are 2 Battlemasters (Caliburst & Smashdown?) & 2 Micromasters (Off Road Patrol & Sports Car Patrol)

34 - Unknown Autobot - ?
    35 - Unknown Autobot - Springer?
    36 - Unknown Decepticon - Refraktor
    37 - Unknown Decepticon - Brunt?
    38 - Unknown Autobot - Red Alert ?

That leaves 5 spots (4 autobots & 1 decepticon). I would assume that we would see Springer & Omega Supreme in these spots along with some SDCC exclusives and Lancer? Gotta get some actual numbers to fill in the slots and then really speculate.

9. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Put Lancer on there since she's hinted alongside Greenlight who's part of Siege.

Add Mirage (Autobot) and Impactor (who we've been told is a Decepticon for this line).

Then there's the Firestorm set ans Barricade.

10. jmagnus83

Lancer is there. Number 28. Barricade, Mirage and Impactor have been speculated as wave 4 so they seem more likely to be part of the October files

11. jmagnus83

So today’s reveals do change the calculus a little.
    We found out the following:
    Jetfire is #28
    Omega Supreme is #29
    Impactor is #42
    Mirage is #43

Those are all Autobot numbers and the descriptive text that’s paired within Impactor lists him as an Autobot. That basically means that we know every Autobot in Siege. The only unnumbered figures are Leader Prime, Springer, Red Alert, Ratchet, the rumored Lancer and the Firestormer pack.

The Decepticons just got another slot though since Impactor is an Autobot. We know of 5 numbers and that leaves 8 unknown. The following known Cons: Refraktor, Brunt, Barricade, Thundercracker, and the Skywarp pack. That leaves us 3 numbers to fill with Con releases.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Metroplex[IH]

Metroplex[IH] Well-Known Member

Here's my list. I put colons (":") after the confirmed figures with numbers, listed the confirmed figures (where I think they'll approximately land). Since we've already heard that GF Prime is shipping with Shockwave, I'm assuming he'll be the only new leader in that pack - no surprise, since we'd been told there'd be only 3 leader figures. Since the figures seem to be numbered by release wave, I think that means we have another Commander Class figure to be revealed and I'm guessing it'll be a Decepticon (and I'm guessing he'll be 27 since the numbers seem to be grouped by size class). And since each number break seems to start with deluxes, I'm putting Brunt, Red Alert and Refraktor together. Here's where it gets tricky - since we don't have any more leader class figures, I'm not putting any into wave 3. I also only put 3 new deluxes, assuming that Refraktor will be overpacked in boxes due to the combining gimmick (and per Hasbro's promise at NYCC to have lots of Refraktor's available for army builders). I was also attempting to spread out the multi-packs. Since we haven't received Lancer yet, and don't know how it will be distributed, I took liberties. but I figure the firestormer pack would probably drop somewhere around wave 3. Then we have the wave 3 voyagers (Thundercracker/Springer). But you'll notice there's no number breaks to make room for the micromasters or battlemasters. Anyone know how many waves of those we'll be getting? I put the Skywarp pack and Ratchet at the end because "Who knows?" We have reason to believe that Barricade is coming. And we know the numbers for Mirage and Impactor now, so I grouped them together with Barricade. It looks there's another deluxe coming with them at #40. 48 and 49 could be Voyagers (as those seem to release in 2's). Or Ratchet could be #40 and/or we're wrong about Walgreens. or Maybe the multi-pack comes earlier (though I doubt it because it might land too close to Thundercracker and Starscream's release). Or maybe we're only getting 3 deluxes in wave 4. Or any other number of possibilities.

Anyway, here's my list:

7) Sideswipe: SUNSTREAKER
    8) Cog: FORTRESSMAXIMUS
    9) Hound: MACCADAMS
    10) Skytread: DUOCON
    11) Optimus Prime: IACON
    12) Megatron: KAON
    13) Ultra Magnus: FORGEOFSOLUS
    14) Shockwave: TARN
    15) Greenlight Pack: LANCER
    20) Chromia:
    21) Ironhide:
    22) Sixgun:
    23) Prowl:
    24) Starscream:
    25) Soundwave:
    26) Galaxy Force Optimus Prime
    27) "Decepticon Commander"
    28) Jetfire:
    29) Omega Supreme:
    34) Brunt
    35) Red Alert
    36) Refraktor
    37) Thundercracker
    38) Springer
    39) Firestormer Pack
    40)
    41) Barricade
    42) Impactor:
    43) Mirage:
    48)
    49)
    50) Walgreens Ratchet
    51) Skywarp Pack

• Like Like x 1
  13. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Is a Decepticon Commander confirmed? Feels like a price point that big would be staggered more, especially since it's new and would have to be tested before going full tilt.

14. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    full tilt wouldn't be commander class. plus he was already in titans return.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    Absolutely not confirmed, rumored, anything. However, I will quibble with the price point being prohibitive for multiple releases - if Jetfire comes out this summer, it's not crazy for a winter pre-Christmas bigger ticket item. It's not clear if the unlock codes are going to reset or terminate when Siege ends, so it's certainly possible a Decepticon commander could show up as either a late wave figure or the first of wfc2, and either could be consistent with an appearance on that list (but probably not at 27 - maybe one of the latter gaps). Again, not confirmed or rumored.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Metroplex[IH]

Not at all confirmed. But since they seem to have an affinity for only revealing one faction at a time, and the fact that we didn't even KNOW this size class existed until a baby's fart ago, it's not an unreasonable hypothesis. And it fits the pattern on my list! So I'm giving it 50/50 odds! BTW, I love that the official description describes Jetfire as a Decepticon despite the autobot sigil on his chest. Would be badass if he had the ability to switch sides (ala his origin story in "Fire in the Sky").
    Hilarious.

17. jmagnus83

I put together an amended listed based on what we learned yesterday. I left 27, 50 and 51 blank (to a certain extent) because i don't feel like there is enough evidence to confirm anything. I do think that we have to leave a space in the mix for the SDCC exclusive and that would be in July.

Here's my guesses:

July 2019
    26) Autobot: Leader Optimus Prime
    27) Decepticon: SDCC exclusive? (I would guess a black repaint of Leader Prime or Ultra Magnus)

28) Jetfire
    29) Omega Supreme
    34) Autobot: Springer
    35) Autobot: Red Alert
    36) Decepticon: Refraktor
    37) Decepticon: Brunt
    38) Autobot: Firestormer Multi-Pack

October 2019
    39) Decepticon: Thundercracker
    40) Autobot: Lancer (NYCC exclusive?)
    41) Decepticon: Barricade

42) Impactor
    43) Mirage

December 2019
    48) Decepticon: Skywarp pack
    49) Autobot: Ratchet (Walgreens exclusive)
    50) Decepticon: No guess here
    51) Decepticon: No guess here

• Like Like x 1
  18. Metroplex[IH]

This is a good bet too.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Metroplex[IH]

Okay, I'm a bit obsessed and I've been farting around with this today. Assuming that there are patterns to the numbering and releases, I think I'm onto something. One thing I noticed is that the Codes page is broken up into sections, right? Well, each section has exactly the number of unlockable codes required to unlock the next video. The next video is unlockable in April, and since Greenlight is already active, that leaves exactly 4 more codes.

Now, I'm not foolish enough to think I'm the first to notice this, BUT, that leads me to believe that the Spring 2019 wave of figures will include Greenlight and the Wave 2 Deluxes (Chromia, Ironhide, Sixgun, Prowl).

According to the rumor list from a few months ago (source: RUMORS: New SIEGE Leaders & Voyagers, Masterpieces, Studio Series, More Coming 2019?) the exclusives are all listed for Spring of 2019. And the next batch of codes (for July 2019) is also only 5 slots. BUT, we have confirmed numbers for some of the next few figures, with the exception of 26 and 27. I'm guessing that Leader Prime and one of the exclusive packs (I'm going to guess the The Skywarp Battlepack since it's a Decepticon slot, but it could be something as yet unannounced) take up 26 and 27.

The math works out such that Jetfire would be the last code entered to unlock the July content. This makes sense considering Jetfire (and Omega) are both due for an August release.

That leaves all of the months between July and December to release the rest of the line (15 deluxes, voyagers, and exclusives).

We know the numbers for Impactor and Mirage (and that they are scheduled for an October release), and Barricade was also listed in the above rumor list as a fall release. I'm throwing The Firestormer pack here because Walgreens has thus far timed their exclusives for around Christmas and I imagine there might be another exclusive released around this time (plus, they were all three rumored for Spring in the above list, so I'd imagine them somewhat closely scheduled for their release). I'm inclined to think it's 3 deluxes for this wave, because it would allow them to pump out extra Refraktors. Plus 3 mystery deluxes/voyagers/commanders/leaders at the end of the line. This also allows Thundercracker and Springer to be split up (which is apparently a thing, but I don't know the source).

40 is another Autobot and I needed a fourth deluxe there, so I dropped Lancer, who is rumored to be the last limb for Orthia (the Elita-1 combiner).

This is all assuming the exclusives are numbered. It's also fun to see just HOW much has yet to be revealed - there are a lot of battlemaster/micromasters that we can expect to see that haven't dropped yet.

So, anyway, here's my updated list:

FALL 2018
    1 - Firedrive
    2 - Lionizer
    3 - Blowpipe
    4 - Racecar Patrol
    5 - Air Strike Patrol
    6 - Battle Patrol

7) Sideswipe: SUNSTREAKER
    8) Cog: FORTRESSMAXIMUS
    9) Hound: MACCADAMS
    10) Skytread: DUOCON
    11) Optimus Prime: IACON
    12) Megatron: KAON
    13) Ultra Magnus: FORGEOFSOLUS
    14) Shockwave: TARN

SPRING 2019
    15) Greenlight Pack: LANCER

16 - Pteraxadon
    17 - Aimless
    18 - Spy Patrol
    19 - Rescue Patrol

20) Chromia:
    21) Ironhide:
    22) Sixgun:
    23) Prowl:

SUMMER 2019
    24) Starscream:
    25) Soundwave:
    26) "Galaxy Force Optimus Prime"
    27) "Skywarp Battlepack"
    28) Jetfire:
    29) Omega Supreme:

30 - "Caliburst"
    31 - "Smashdown"
    32 - "Sports Car Patrol"
    33 - "Off Road Patrol"

34) "Springer"
    35) "Red Alert"
    36) "Refraktor"
    37) "Brunt"
    38) "Firestormer Pack"

FALL/WINTER 2019
    39) "Thundercracker"
    40) "Lancer" (Orthia Limb)
    41) "Barricade"
    42) Impactor:
    43) Mirage:

44 - "Battlemaster"
    45 - "Battlemaster"
    46 - "Micromaster Pack"
    47 - "Micromaster Pack"

48) "?????" Decepticon
    49) "Ratchet"
    50) "?????" Decepticon
    51) "?????" Decepticon

(EDIT: Updated List and explanations because I didn't understand the Autobot/Decepticon slot, thing, beforehand)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. jmagnus83

You went to far greater lengths than I did! Just a few thoughts on your list.

Catz said that they would be 11 Battlemasters and 10 Micromasters in 4 waves. The known numbering gives us 18 slots. I'm starting to wonder if there will be 18 rather than 21 or if the 21 includes the exclusive Battlemasters and MMs coming with Greenlight, the Firestormer Pack, and Skywarp.

I put Ratchet at 49 since that is an Autobot slot per the website.

I'm not sure where this came from but Springer and Thundercracker aren't going to be in the same wave (or at least i thought so). Catz again said 6 Voyagers in 4 waves so Optimus/Megatron, Soundwave/Starscream, Springer (my guess) in wave 3 and then Thundercracker (my guess) in wave 4. I'm of the opinion that July covers DLX/VOY wave 3 and October covers DLX/VOY wave 4. Was there some news about Springer saying he's shipping with Thundercracker?

The big question to me is the large number of unfilled Decepticon #s. we know all 20 Autobots (so no Wheeljack or other losers from the vote sneaking in December) and 10 of the Decepticons. 3 Con spots are open. I think 1 will be some sort of SDCC exclusive to fill a spot in July and 1 could be a big ticket Commander class item like Jetfire. Last one i won't even try a guess.