Transformers war for cybertron/fall of cybertron Does anyone still play on xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Impactor666, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Impactor666

Impactor666 Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone, wish they would release patchs on the xbox one for these but would gladly dust off and plug in my old 360 if I knew some other people still enjoyed playing online together. I really enjoyed Escalation and the multiplayer due to the customization. Would be great to set up a group for regular games on here chat about transformers and such. Many thanks

2. koonfasa

koonfasa Well-Known Member

I'm waiting to buy these again for the PS4...

3. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    You can’t, they never recieved a physical release for PS4 and Xbone, only digital, and Activision revently lost the license which means it was removed from the online store. If you have purchased it, you can still sownload it and pkay it, but it’s no longer available for purchase.

4. Impactor666

That's not good to hear such great games don't feel there has been an enjoyable transformers online game since. I have fall of cybertron on disc and war for cybertron and map packs on download.

5. koonfasa

koonfasa Well-Known Member

Well, I'd still like to get them again one day. I game them away as Christmas presents, so kinda miss them.

6. Impactor666

I miss the days when you could play it with loads of people online playing it and enjoying it especially war for cybertron spent countless night playing that on escalation. Problem is you can't even start a game without other players joining the lobby shame.

• Like Like x 1
  7. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

I have a 360 and would love to play WFC with someone, lol.. I liked that game's multiplayer way better than FOC.

8. Impactor666

Would be more than happy to arrange regular games for wfc I played that the most I got it when it came out played it like crazy enjoyed the map packs then sold it stupidly.
    Ended up getting it again but by then newer top games had come out and there wasn't much interest in it.

Foc I wanted for so long but when I finally got it I did not enjoy it as much as wfc especially escalation I felt was much superior on wfc.

My gamertag is Dude666fx on xbox.
    Whereabouts are you based? I'm in Uk

9. inturnmike

im in phoenix, az lol..ill send u a friend req

10. Impactor666

Only 8 hours time difference lol. I usually get a chance to get on between 8pm-12am

11. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy Tougher than Leather.

Oh me! Me!

12. Impactor666

Maybe that's why I can never get a game going due to time difference Iol. I might plug in the 360 tonight and see who's on

13. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wfc had a great campaign and great multi. Foc had a great campaign and shit multi.

The online for both really suffered from hacks and cheats that highmoon never adressed or fixed so no surprise that the community for both is gone.

If activision could remaster these in 4k along with fixing the multi on both, I think people would still play. They just need to add in the killstreak special ability cycling in foc and it would remedy how bland that multi was. Wfc was so much fun Im not sure why they took a step back for the multi in Foc.

14. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    aw, I liked FOC's multiplayer [its their version of Escalation that was super blah, imo]

but yeah! I recently just finished another playthrough of WFC, myself. Might be cool if we set up a night or two for a bunch of us to get on. I DO miss that multiplayer

15. Impactor666

Just plugged the 360 back in and had a little test all good. I always thought you could only play escalation if other online players joined no single player so tryed setting up invite only didn't relise I could just start the game being the host so basically single player escalation mode! Well happy. Now I feel like a complete dumbass I didn't try this before all those years ago lol.

16. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What do people play on? 360?

I have it for that but unless its backwards compatible then Im probably out of luck since I just have the xb1 hooked up now.

But Id be all for a tfw wfc night of enough people wanted to get together for that.

17. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    yah, I got both WFC and FOC on 360 and i've also got FOC on PS4 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i think a 360 wfc night would be bawm :dj 

18. Impactor666

I was quite surprised to find people playing escalation and multiplayer on wfc a lot of young kids pretty good players I thought at first until they said they were using mods.
    Think I'll stick with escalation

19. Impactor666

Having the same issue with wfc where I get messages like server problems and keep getting logged out of xbox live really annoying as it's just as I'm really getting into the game. Thought it might of been my wireless adapter so plugged in the ethernet cable and still happened. Strange enough don't have this problem on Foc? Played countless games last nite with no problems. Shane I still prefer wfc

20. inturnmike

i just renewed my xbla, so i will probably be on tonight or later this week :)