Transformers: War Against the Creators

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by BluRayHiDef, Jun 30, 2014.

1. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

Considering how Age of Extinction ended (i.e.
    Prime flying into space Superman-style to find the Creators
    ), do you think the next film will take place on a planet other than Earth or do you think Prime will return to Earth and the drama with the Creators will follow? If it takes place on another planet, it will be completely CGI and will be the most expensive Transformers film to date and will probably take the longest to make.

2. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

I REALLY doubt that the next movie will take place completely in space. I just don't see it happening due to amount of money it would take.

Whatever movie 5 is about, I imagine it eventually returning to Earth, or partly taking place on Earth.

3. Megatronus209

Megatronus209 owner of the Hippy puppy!

News Credits:
    With Galvatron still on Earth and plenty of story to draw from that (Creating an army from KSI leftovers and such) it doubt it would be completely based off-Earth

4. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

No clue what TF5 will be!

5. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    Yeah, didn't Kruger pretty much address exactly that recently? I think the gist was that they'll probably never get rid of the human element. A lot of fans might love it, yet a lot of people in the general audience may also feel alienated without human characters to attach to, or without a big name draw like Wahlberg.

If they ever do a large portion of a movie in space, perhaps a human in a spacesuit can come along for the ride or something?

6. Dragonzzilla

Dragonzzilla Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, the next movie will most likely focus on the Autobots fighting Galvatron earth-side. At the same time, half of the movie could focus on Optimus crusading through the galaxy, finding a bot or two to roll with like Star Saber.

7. agent j 15

agent j 15 Banned

It'll have to be in space. Prime wouldn't take the creators to Earth and endanger everyone like that-THAT would be the most unbelievable thing in the series.

8. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    I'm hoping for a space adventure with Optimus while also showing what's going on with the Autobots on Earth.

All I know is, we better see Quintessa in TF5.

9. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think we will get a 5tf movie that is a lot like the 86 movie. New bots will come to Earth, KSI will now be their new base of operations with Cade now working there with Joshua. The Dinobots are still in a China with their Ship in a secluded area out of the way so they basically have their Dinobot island hideout.

And OP will make his way to the Quints planet, do his thing, pick up a few friends like Blurr and Wreck-Gar and come back to Earth in time for the end battle to take on Galvatron and his new Army.

10. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I could see the movie having two plot lines- one following the Autobot's/humans' trials (whatever they may be) on Earth, and one following Optimus in space.

11. MasterZero

This is my hope too.

Though, more of it will probably be on Earth. That's my fear.

But we'll see.

12. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    I doubt the entire film would be in space

13. Soundkaiser

Soundkaiser 3D Animator And Windblade's Conjunx Endura

News Credits:
    There are alot of open possibilities. I think they aren't going to completely leave earth but im set on the Autobots being without Optimus to face Galvatron alone in TF5, which could be a good or bad thing. but to answer your question, I would like to see 40% of the next movie take place in space. CGI is very expensive so lets not get our hopes up on a 2 hour film set in space. Im not too big of a fan of the Quintessons, but im pretty set on them being the creators transformers lore its just a question of what is their purposes why they supposedly built Optimus or the Transformers species. I hope Optimus takes the seed to Junkon, that would be awesome! Movie Wreck Gar.

14. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Actually that would be the perfect way for OP to gain the trust and help of the Junkions. Give them that seed and let them use it to make the material they need to rebuild their home :) 

15. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    Same.

16. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

So, do you guys think the next film will address the Creators? AOE's ending implies that the next film will be about the Creators and their intentions behind creating the Transformers. I'll be very disappointed if this turns out to not be the case, but instead we get a story limited to another attempt at conquering Earth by Galvatron (A.K.A. Megatron reborn).

17. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I would think we'd have a split story. One taking place with the Earth Bots, the other with Optimus taking on the Creators.

I think, after finding out that a rogue Black Ops group was hunting and killing Bots, the Government takes massive steps to ensure it never happens again. I don't know that the Bots would make a base at KSI, since they lost a few of their own there. It's more likely the Government provides them an area in which to build a home base, complete with military protection. I can see Joshua working with Cade to develop technology to aid ordinary humans and not military. I can also see him trying to make amends with the Bots.

I would imagine more Bots show up to Earth, probably led by Magnus, who assumes leadership of the Earth Bots. With him come Bots like First Aid, Prowl, Wheeljack, Perceptor and Sunstreaker. The Bots who survived AOE return, such as Swipe.

In the meantime, Galvatron has rallied the remaining Cons and is busy rebuilding his army.

Meanwhile, out in space, Optimus is on the trail of the slimy Creators.

18. tonyformer

News Credits:
    This is just how I want it to happen. Which means it won't lol.

19. MasterZero

Okay, this is something we really should try to avoid. I like the first trilogy, I do. I like how there are so many bots that it feels like a genuine large group, like the G1 cartoon.

But in this new trilogy, I would love for the bot numbers to stay low so we can have actual personalities shine through.

We have the Autobot Team of BB, Hound, Drift, and Crosshairs. We have four Dinobots. That's 8 bots. I don't want Ultra Magnus or anyone coming over with 5 more bots. A few more additions are nice, but adding too many is going to cause a problem.

20. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

hm this is one of the more fascinating aspects of TF4..for the first time of the series, well 2nd if you count Starscream at the end of TF1, that we have a serious hook ending...and it is awesome!

I say..there's a chance Prime doesn't come back to Earth again...or in the very least I say he's off Earth for Episode V while he does his Dagobah thing...meanwhile on Earth we have Bumblebee, Hound, Drift, Crosshairs, & Brains with Galvatron and Lockdown's ship & the dinobots still in play...not to mention the decepticons & autobots that survived the transformer genocide.

im curious if they will bring in allot more characters...things seem pretty set up for a trilogy, at least on the autobot side, especially if swipe returns...

that leaves us with the decepticons...the decepticons need a 'decepticon heavy' movie in the worst way...TF3-4 they were pretty much the autobots bitches..they need to be rebuilt as a credible threat.

so, obviously, im very excited already for TF5...its going to be a very unique film in the series..just how it's set up..prime is off earth for the 1st time since the beginning of tf1 & Bumblebee is kinda forced to be the leader now ala Hot Rod...crazy stuff man!