Transformers VSX Fullsize giftset 1985

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by transform27, Jun 4, 2009.

1. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I thought/hoped this, but I've spoken to Hydra; who sold him BZ, and he's for real real, not for play play!

• Like Like x 1
  2. AlanGarou

AlanGarou Well-Known Member

Again, transform27 scares me. I have never before seen a fan so unhealthily obsessed with TFs that they were willing to take out multi-thousand dollar loans to buy them. And for what? In hopes that they will pan out as a fiscal investment? That's not being a fan. That's being obsessive-compulsive.

TO TRANSFORM27: You need professional help. This has become a dangerous obsession for you, and you need to get out of the fandom before you bankrupt yourself and worsen your family members' lives. They care about you, and it's not fair for you to put them through this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. transform27

transform27 Banned

it does not matter what you say or think i don,t care at this point

im gonna spend my money on what ever i want an you kno what its not an obsession if i don,t want to keep it all just sell it or trade it or trade my other items until i get that shield

4. transform27

transform27 Banned

if you think its an obsession then good for you its my money i work for it an earn it an all spend it on what i want period

5. transform27

transform27 Banned

LIKE I SAID MY MONEY AN I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT if i want to turn around an sell 3 items on here to get another 2000.00 to buy another black zarak whos gonna stop me other then god

6. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    was there a need to say that 3 times in a row?

and hes just trying to help you man no need to bite his head off

• Like Like x 1
  7. AlanGarou

AlanGarou Well-Known Member

Dude, it's just a plastic shield. It's not worth all of this money, effort and stress.

• Like Like x 1
  8. teruo kaiba

teruo kaiba Made In Japan

I've read/skimmed through the Black Zarak thread and this one. I in all honesty can't really fault him for wanting to collect rare TF's. For me, one thing that always catches my attention when I look at someone's collection is when they have Lucky Draw figures, MISB G1 figures, and so forth. You can still appreciate and be a fan of Transformers while at the same time wanting to collect rare figures. Also there's nothing wrong with wanting rare figures to be a focal point of your collection either.

However let me just say, that taking out a loan for toys is about one of the silliest things I've ever heard. I work as a financial planner and let me tell you, if someone came to organize his finances and I read that he has taken out a loan for a toy, I'd laugh...and laugh...and then laugh some more. TF's are aren't a necessity, they're a luxury and loans should NEVER be taken out to buy a luxury item. Loans could be taken out if you are hoping to flip the item and turn a profit, but not if you're planning to keep it. Prioritize your finances.

But then like you said, it's your money and you can do what you want with it. Just giving you a little warning based on some of the situations I've seen others get themselves into who do similar things. It's not the one item, but it's the spending habit and continual spending and borrowing that kills people.

• Like Like x 1
  9. transform27

transform27 Banned

sorry alangarou I WAS NOT TRYIN TO BITE YOUR HEAD OFF LOL im just wanting to trade at this point ok heres all i want is just 2 items all toegther an 1 of those 2 items i already own all trade my goodbye convoy goodbye megatron sets an my black zarak for a black zarak that is mint in sealed box that would be best an i will not collect anymore at that point

10. transform27

transform27 Banned

that way even if the shield is broken its sealed unopened so i will be tottally 100% happy

11. oddsey

oddsey Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?

News Credits:
    :popcorn 

12. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I know how to get hold of a MISB BZ, and I don't have a Goodbye Megs set yet for my Megs collection :inquisiti 

Pass it here man!

13. transform27

transform27 Banned

ok heres the current items i own big powered giftset stickers unnuplied unused im keeping that an i have goodbye convoy goodbye megatron sets both unused an then of course the broken black zarak all trade the 2 goodbye sets an the unused broken black zarak for a black zarak mint in sealed box thats what i want to do an then all quite collecting all toegther that i promise

14. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    oop wrong thread

• Like Like x 1
  15. transform27

transform27 Banned

AHHHHHHHHHH, i don,t really care at this point there just toys if i don,t get a mint in sealed box all wait it out a couple months maybe 2 or 3 months max an if i don,t find one buy that time all go ahead an all just put my whole colletion up an sell everything on ebay im sure all make quite a bit of money maybe 3000.00

16. transform27

transform27 Banned

ok since i can not get no help on here im outa this forum all never be back on these boards by everybody

17. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    no help? isnt that what this and the BZ thread contains?

• Like Like x 1
  18. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Yeah, same as the other. Some random statements about no help and OCD-man storming off... Wow. Just....wow.

• Like Like x 1
  19. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We should be so lucky.

And for the love of God, it's "I'll", not "all".

Just throwing temper tantrums and ignoring the sound advice other members are giving you isn't doing you any favours. Seek professional help, you really need it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

The problem is when the rare figure becomes an obsession. I hate guys posting here with "Hey, I'm new to transformers, and wanted to know what are the rarest pieces of plastic in this line, so I can buy them for whatever stupid prices and screw the rest of you who actually like the characters, just because I can?" People like this should be into something else.

Oh, and 2G for a BZ? Fans don't screw up fans. Shame on you, Hydra, shame on you.

• Like Like x 1