Transformers Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by peteynorth, May 27, 2003.

1. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Brilliant work Petey, I don’t mean to simply echo all the previous comments but it truly has been a privilege to read such an amazing piece of work. A great read on my 15 hour flight home, so much thanks. If you ever edit and compile this thing, please upload it for us, love to read it again cause there are SO many details, cameos and forethought you put into writing it. Who knew Archforce would have had such a role, thanks for the clarification about Megatron’s staged murder though… had a feeling but wasn’t sure.

But jumping into the last chapter itself, I think the seeds that you dropped throughout the series were great. Kept on nudging about A-7 and A-3's shared history plus you provided the Ballad of A-7 and that A-7 had indeed gone down the Oracle’s path before. Nice addition of the Incindermech’s history to it though, I love little tidbits like that. Always knew Jetfire’s spark would be that of the Decepticon that aided in revolt against the Quints, but I had no idea Alpha Trion could pick the spark plucked from the Matrix. Didn’t think they’d say his name was Skyfire though, another one of those nostalgic nods to the G1 show and toy lore. A very bittersweet ending since you know the Autobot's reward for winning the war would be exile from a few episodes back - kinda like watching Star Wars Episodes 1 to 3 knowing the Republic would fall. I thought you settled each Autobot’s way of cooping with the Pax very well, nice to see where the bots we grew up with since episode one part. Especially Mirage’s bit – is he just exploring space or did he follow Prime? Oh and major props for keeping up with Counter-Punch’s development throughout the whole epic and keeping all those characters going and keeping the balance with their development. Only one thing bothered me bout the last chapter – Prime and Alpha Trion never got to have that talk!

Nice epilogue, thank you very much for the Rattrap cameo. Vespa system mention too – never though such a minor detail from that BW episode would make it in but another testament to the research you put into your work. I thought it was quite an ingenious way to link Rattrap and Arcee together via the Daniel tether. I’ve always thought in the BW/BM era “Optimus” would be a nice title, an honor so to speak to carry. Anyway it was cool to see Optimus Grand in the scheme of things. No mention of Magnaboss though?

Wondering if you could clarify a few things for me - Obsidian and Strika- thought they’d get a mention or maybe I missed it. Did the Pax on the Maximal side of things ever note anything about blocking out parts of the history? Cause there was the mention of “classified records” about Starscream in Possession. Also hard to believe with Arcee on staff that they’d ever approve the Protoform X project.

So the project is done? No more little additions? It’s such a rich universe you’ve created from comic and show lore including the BW/BM timeline. Would love to see your take on continuing things from the end of BM – or will you be returning to the tech-spec world of BW? Either way hope to see you continue writing.

2. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I'm sad to see this story end, but you wrapped it up perfectly. Thank you sir. Nopt only was this easily my favorite G1 fic of all time, by the timing of the last chapter really brightened a very horrible weekend.

3. Throwback

Throwback Well-Known Member

WOW! What can I say.............magnificent! This has been so well written that a person foreign to any of the Transformer's installments could be drawn in and captivated.

I used to HATE all non G1 TF shows, but after reading your EPIC, I want to read a follow up or should I say continuation that delves into BW, then BM, and then brings everything full circle with a reintroduction of the Bots and Cons.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I would love to see (read) that too, but if it took 7 years to write this much out, I can imagine how long it would take to write out the story through BW/BM, RID, Unicron Trilogy... yeah, that's asking an awful lot! :lol  I'd quote "If wishes were fishes...."

Petey, I've been enthralled reading this story since only a few months after I joined up here. Five years is a really long time, and to be able to say that it was worth the wait and be telling the truth I think is saying enough. :)  Bravo. And thank you, too. I actually started compiling all of these chapters together over a year ago, and proof-reading it alone has taken me forever, and I'm sure even I've missed things because this Novel is so big!

I even went so far as to create a cover art, and I hope to eventually get it all formatted in such a way that if you wanted to, you could print it all off and soft- or hard-bind it. Shame I have so little time to devote, and the job so grand. But, once formatting is actually set, making a book with a photo paper cover wouldn't be hard at all, merely stapling every so-many pages together and then gluing them all to the spine with a particular glue.

I won't mention it again until/unless I can get it as good as it deserves to be. I have to say I'm going to miss this adventure. Thanks again, man.

5. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Please do that soon, I'd love a hardcopy of it in real life. You should make the cover in the style of the Covenant of Primus ala Beast Wars. Cause seriously after re-reading that last two chapters it really meshes well with the world that Bob and Larry created with Beast Wars viewing many of the G1 stories (TV and comic) as Arthurian legend and what has been done here is consolidating the true history (in my eyes anyway).

Also if this hardcopy is ever made, it'd be cool to get some art done up of the iconic moments of the story - like the attack on the infirmary, Grimlock stepping off the Ark for the first time, Omega Supreme handing Counter-Punch the plans for the cooler and so many more.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I've been awaiting your own work myself, as you're the one who gave me the head's up on this. :)  Keep us posted when you complete it :) 

7. JJohnson

JJohnson Well-Known Member

Please take a look here; especially the section on pronoun over-refinement. I have enjoyed your series, but the grammar needs a bit of work.

8. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Wow.

Out of everything you could find to discuss about the years of work put in to this, you decide to ridicule minor bits of grammar? This is a work of fan-fiction, not a college essay for grad. school. Whether or not your post was meant to be constructive or not, it came across as trolling, and that's something that's unacceptable.

9. deepex

deepex Member

wow..... just copied all this onto word and ready to read the whole thing from start to finish. Cant wait! :) 

10. PB379

PB379 Autobot

I will have to also, I have no idea where I am up to from last time I read it.

11. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've decided I'm going to give this a read again. I'm considering copying each series into a word document (no doubt it would be long enough as books).

Shame there's no more to come but if you ever get bored you could just add little appendices once in a while to what happened afterwards to the autobots out in space as well as how Megatron is attempting to live on Charr.

12. PB379

PB379 Autobot

I have put it into a Word File, it was over 1000 pages. I still haven't printed it out.

13. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't intend to. Season 1 alone is 300 pages!

14. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    If one of you gets this finalized as a .doc, please give me a head's up as I'd love to have a copy.

15. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Same, would also like to go through and do some editting work. A nice printable version would be cool to have on hand.

16. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

Tech Specs - Version 2.0
    Autobots

Optimus Prime
    Function: Autobot Commander
    Sub-Group: N/A
    Alternate Mode: Freightliner Argosy equipped with 53’ trailer (initial Earth mode), later equipped with 53’ combat-modified trailer
    Motto: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
    Current Status: Off World (presumably New Harbornia)

Bio: All that is known of the Autobot that would become Optimus Prime is that he seemed to appear out of nowhere and was designated Orion Pax, possessing only the most basic of language and cultural awareness, and little else programmed into his neural net. Despite the extremely limited degree of pre-existing knowledge, his virtually limitless potential, both intellectually and physically, allowed him to learn and accomplish everything put before him almost instantly. Once bestowed with the wisdom and power of the Matrix of Leadership, his already formidable physical size and power increased significantly, an occurrence never before seen but whispered of in legend. Optimus Prime has proven to be the most powerful, insightful and wise of all Primes to date, and is universally regarded as the greatest leader that the Autobots have ever had. His incredible intelligence and battlefield skills allowed him to bring an Autobot army from the brink of extinction to the point of having a nearly equal standing to that of the Decepticon army. But during his dormancy on Earth, the Decepticons regained their dominance of Cybertron, and upon wakening Optimus Prime faced odds that were even more overwhelming than those of when he first inherited the mantle of leadership.

The Autobot leader was up to the challenge, this time not only leading his army to a position of equal footing with the Decepticons, but to a point where the path to victory was clearly in sight, having firmly established an Autobot presence on Earth while effectively limiting any Decepticon operations on the fuel-rich alien world. It was at this critical juncture that Optimus entered into personal combat with Megatron, for what would be the final time of the Great War. The battle left both leaders on the brink of death, and shortly afterward Prime was pronounced dead as his physical frame shut down and his spark ceased giving off any detectable energy readings.

The declaration of death was in fact a misdiagnosis, as Prime’s spark barely clung to life, gradually and nearly imperceptibly healing itself as Optimus Prime’s frame rested in its tomb for more than fourteen years. Throughout much of that time, the Cybertronian ancient Alpha Trion secretly worked on the believed-dead Autobot, having gained access to the tomb via a tunnel dug through the opposite side of the mountain that Optimus and other fallen Autobots were buried within. The changes made to Optimus Prime’s dormant frame increased his physical power significantly, which, once brought back online with the help of Vector Sigma, made his core frame slightly stronger and more durable than before, and gave it the ability to combine with armor created by his trailer that further enhanced his strength and durability, while only slowing his reflexes to a marginal degree.

The revived Optimus Prime once again took command of the Autobot Armed Forces and ultimately led them to victory over the Decepticons, as well as keeping the seemingly insurmountable Cybertronian Empire at bay until a force of nearly limitless power wiped out the branch of the Empire opposing Prime’s unified Autobot/Decepticon forces, before then turning on Cybertron. Prime went out to face this unknown force on his own, and through the power of the Matrix, fulfilled his destiny by bringing about enlightenment in the Universe’s darkest hour. The heroism of he and the other Autobots was rewarded by the new Cybertronian government with expulsion from Cybertron. Optimus Prime led the Autobots to the former Autobot Femme colony of New Harbornia, though the initial plan was that this would be a temporary staging point until they could find a more suitable home. Despite being forbidden by the new Cybertronian government from doing so, the Autobots maintain contact with Earth, who in return have severed all contact with Cybertron due to the treatment of the Autobots.

Core Strength: 10 Armored Strength: O/S Intelligence: 10 Speed: 7 Core Reflexes: 10 Armored Reflexes: 9.5 Core Endurance: 10 Armored Endurance: O/S Rank: 10 Courage: 10 Firepower: 10 Combat Skill: 10 Function Skill: 10

Core Height: 30’
    Armored Height: 50’
    Core Weight: 30,000 lbs
    Armored Weight: 39,500 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Optimus Prime’s strength went unrivaled by any Autobot until the recruitment of Omega Supreme, and that exceptional strength was increased by roughly 7% by Alpha Trions recent upgrades. When enhanced by the armor created by his new trailer, that strength level is nearly doubled. Prime’s reflexes are only surpassed by the likes of Blurr, and perhaps matched by Jetfire and possibly Rodimus Prime. Optimus Prime’s durability is such that he can endure all but the most potent of punishment with minimal damage, and that level of durability is more than quadrupled when armored. Beyond the physical robustness possessed by his frame, Optimus Prime is made all the more durable by possessing a spark that has persisted through injuries that no Cybertronian physician would consider medically possible, once even being declared dead and laying entombed for a sixth of a vorn before being revived.

Optimus Prime’s unrivalled physicality is combined with a mental prowess unmatched by any other Cybertronain. There are few disciplines that Optimus Prime is not a master of. In any given field of study, with the exception of several artistic pursuits, Optimus Prime can be listed as one of the top experts. While possessing an extremely creative mind, Optimus Prime has not demonstrated anything more than a moderate degree of artistic talent outside of writing and philosophical poetry. This level of intellectual and physical ability has enabled Optimus Prime to become perhaps the most potent warrior the planet Cybertron has ever created. Even without his armor he has defeated Megatron in personal combat and demonstrated the ability to defeat the likes of Grimlock and Jhiaxus, and even fought Galvatron to a standstill before donning his armor to defeat the Unicron-spawned super-warrior. In addition to defeating Galvatron, Prime in his armored form engaged and dominated the gestalt Menasor.

Optimus Prime was initially armed with a rifle and connected missile launcher that was created from the rear portion of his sleeper section in vehicle mode, and a battle platform created from his trailer. Since his upgrade, in addition to his standard rifle housed on his core frame, he has a veritable arsenal at his disposal as long as he is in reasonable proximity to his trailer/armor.

Weaknesses: His compassion and code of honor can be, and have been, used against Optimus Prime.

Ultra Magnus
    Function: Autobot Sub-Commander
    Alternate Mode: Cybertronian Freight Transport (initially), Kenworth K100 fitted with automobile carrier (current)
    Motto: Consistency is victory

Bio: A formidable warrior, Ultra Magnus was brought under the tutelage of Sentinel Prime and groomed to be a great leader from an early age. Though considered by all at the time of Sentinel Prime's death to be his rightful successor, Ultra Magnus was relieved that the Matrix of Leadership chose another to take Sentinel Prime’s place. Ultra Magnus has proven to be the most ardent supporter and loyal friend of that chosen leader, Optimus Prime, and proudly served under him without question. That was until the day Optimus Prime vanished, and the role of Autobot leader was finally thrust upon Magnus’s broad shoulders. Despite the overwhelming superiority of the Decepticon forces, as well as a famine that tormented the entire planet, Ultra Magnus successfully kept his army alive. With the return of Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus resumed his role as second in command for a brief period until the Battle of Autobot City, where Optimus Prime was believed to have been killed. Ultra Magnus was given the Matrix of Leadership, and so began the era of Magna Prime, which stretched thirteen years and was remembered as a time of great prosperity for the Autobots.

Magna Prime fortified his position on Earth, fully driving the Decepticons from the human world, and capitalizing on an intense civil war between Decepticon factions, set the stage for a complete Autobot victory in the foreseeable future. The era of Magna Prime was brought to an end by the emergence of Galvatron, and Unicron shortly afterward. The threat of Unicron was more than Magna Prime was capable of handling, but fate would place the Matrix into possession of one attuned to it, Hot Rod, who would be transformed into Rodimus Prime and take command of the Autobots until the return of Optimus Prime. Ultra Magnus returned to his role as second in command under Rodimus Prime, and once Optimus returned, maintained his role as second, but now cognizant of the youth’s potential, began grooming Hot Rod much the way that Sentinel Prime had groomed him.

Strength: 9 Intelligence: 9 Speed: 6 Reflexes: 7 Endurance: 9 Rank: 9 Courage: 10 Firepower: 8 Combat Skill: 8 Function Skill: 8

Height: 33’
    Weight: 30,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Strong, durable and smart, Ultra Magnus is a pillar of Autobot power and honor. Ultra Magnus is a skilled warrior, tactician and administrator, who garners the respect of all that serve him. He is armed with a rifle and shoulder mounted rockets.

Weaknesses: Brief moments of self-doubt sometimes cause Ultra Magnus to feel overwhelmed.

Grimlock
    Function: Dinobot Commander
    Sub-Group: Dinobots
    Alternate Mode: Tyrannosaurus Rex

Pretender Mode: Human male
    Motto: Among the winners, there is no room for the weak

Bio: In an age long past, on a Cybertron ruled by a cruel species that claimed to be the creators of all Transformers, there emerged a group of Autobot heroes. Created to rule the gladiatorial Battle Pits and entertain the enslaved masses, these heroes came to be known as the Pit Lords. The leader of the Pit Lords was Grimlock, the most powerful warrior ever to enter the Pits. The once eloquent speaker used his voice against the cruel overlords of Cybertron once too often, and wound up having his vocal processors modified by the overlords so that his words came out in the manner of a simpleton. But he and his team continued to fight on in the Pits, and continued to win, and continued to show defiance through their victories. The sway of the Pit Lords over the slaves that viewed and worshipped them became so great that the overlords saw them as a threat to their dominion of the planet, and thus had to be eliminated. Their execution would undoubtedly cause a revolt, so the Pit Lords were placed in stasis and locked away beneath the Great Battle Pit of Tarn. Once in stasis, the overlords sabotaged their energon intake systems so that if they were ever to reawaken, they would soon starve to death, a death that would not be seen as an attributable to the overlords.

Grimlock and the other Pit Lords were reactivated ten million years later, and adapted to utilize a technology that had been developed by the Decepticons and acquired by the Autobots that would allow for organic material to be converted to energon, thereby bypassing the sabotaged energon intake systems. The process required the Pit Lords to take on organic alternate modes, and Grimlock chose that of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Seeing himself as the rightful ruler of the Autobots, Grimlock has difficulty accepting anyone’s authority other than his own. He is impatient, intolerant, frequently belligerent, and sees no use for the weak; of whom he regards many of the Autobots and those that the Autobots have sworn to protect. But despite his flaws, he is an extremely valuable warrior and respected leader.

Strength: 10 Intelligence: 7 Speed: 4 Reflexes: 9 Endurance: 10 Rank: 9 Courage: 10 Firepower: 8 Combat Skill: 10 Function Skill: 8

Height: 32’
    Pretender mode minimum height: 6’8”
    Weight: 35,000 lbs
    Subspace-displaced minimum weight: 260 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Grimlock is frighteningly strong, some say even stronger than Optimus Prime. And his reflexes are amazingly fast, especially for one carrying so much bulk. In dinosaur mode he can achieve running speeds of ninety miles per hour, and his jaws can snap most transformers in two. Having spent the vast majority of his life in the Battle Pits has honed Grimlock’s fighting skills to the point that he can be considered one of the most effective armed or unarmed combatants ever seen on Cybertron. These skills, combined with his awesome physical abilities make him one of the deadliest warriors in existence. He is armed with a plasma sword, dual-barreled rifle and rocket launcher. In dinosaur mode he can emit a deadly stream of fire from his mouth, capable of melting all but the most resistant of armor. In his pretender shell, Grimlock’s strength is increased by roughly 5% and his durability is increased by roughly 20%, but despite these obvious advantages he is reluctant to use the nanite armor due to looking like a weak human and because of a very embarrassing introduction to his armored form.

Weaknesses: Grimlock’s arrogance and often-disagreeable nature makes him difficult to work with.

Jetfire
    Function: Autobot Air Commander
    Alternate Mode: Super-Jet
    Motto: Among the mysteries of science lies the key to victory

Bio: The first Autobot to be ‘born’ on Earth, Jetfire’s design has made him the most formidable warrior in the sky. His other physical and mental attributes allow him to be one of the most capable warriors on the ground as well. Extremely intelligent, he is a natural leader, and even in his youth many Autobots immediately saw him as Prime’s obvious successor. Devoted to scientific advancement, Jetfire sees it as the way to final victory over the Decepticons. In the years following his birth, Jetfire has proven to be one of the greatest assets the Autobots have ever possessed, both through his combat and scientific contributions.

From time to time, while dormant, Jetfire will experience visions that feel more like memories than dreams. He also has felt some thus far inexplicable connection to the Decepticons, a familiarity that does not impede his opposition to them in any way, but provides a mystery that he feels is connected to the visions. The hypothesis that he places the most stock in is that his brain is overly active and creating hyper-realistic dreams, though given that his spark was transferred into his frame from the Matrix, he has not ruled out the possibility of the visions being from a previous existence. The ramifications of such a possibility are both exciting in that it would revolutionize what is currently known of a spark’s capabilities, and frightening in what it implies regarding Jetfire’s past. But while he has not eliminated this possibility, he devotes little thought to it. After all, how could a ‘Con find its way into the Matrix of Leadership?

Strength: 8.5 Intelligence: 10 Speed: 10 Reflexes: 10 Endurance: 8 Rank: 8 Courage: 10 Firepower: 7 Combat Skill: 9 Function Skill: 8

Height: 35’
    Weight: 28,500 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: The fastest and most skilled aerial combatant yet built, Jetfire rules the skies. His speed carries over into robot mode, with only Blurr, and perhaps Optimus and Rodimus Prime, his equal in terms of reflexes. He is one of the most intelligent Autobots, and has an effortless charisma that makes him a natural leader. Jetfire is armed with a rifle and missiles that can be launched from jet mode.

Weaknesses: Jetfire has no known weaknesses

Prowl
    Function: Military Strategist
    Alternate Mode: Police Car
    Motto: Logic is the ultimate weapon
    Current Status: Deceased
    Date of Death: March 12, 2004

Bio: Optimus Prime’s chief advisor, and perhaps most valuable officer, Prowl could always be counted on to provide a concise assessment of any situation, as well as determine the best possible course of action. No detail escaped his notice, and no potential scenario went unconsidered. His razor-sharp mind was able to formulate battle strategies almost instantaneously. Was sometimes called “Tom Hagen” by the human child Spike Witwicky. Though fully aware of the origin of the reference, Prowl had no intention of encouraging the child’s silliness, or of his viewing of movies Prowl found to be unsuitable for someone so young. Prowl was singled out for a confrontation with Shockwave during the Battle of Autobot City, one where he came out on the losing end, but before meeting his death he predicted to Shockwave that in the end the Autobots would wind up victorious in the war, and that each of them will have contributed heavily toward that outcome. Though neither of them would live to see the Great War’s end, Prowl was proven correct.

Strength: 6 Intelligence: 9 Speed: 7 Reflexes: 8 Endurance: 6 Rank: 8 Courage: 9 Firepower: 5 Combat Skill: 8 Function Skill: 10

Height: 23’
    Weight: 16,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: With a logic center that rivaled that of Shockwave’s, Prowl was an invaluable asset in the planning and implementation of any combat situation. He was armed with a rifle and a pair of shoulder-mounted rockets.

Weaknesses: Prowl had no known weaknesses

Jazz
    Function: Special Operations Agent
    Alternate Mode: Porsche 911 Targa
    Motto: "Do it with style or don't bother doing it."

Bio: One of the most outgoing and energetic personalities in the Autobot army, Jazz is always the life of the party. Some might think that his easy-going, friendly, live-and-let-live attitude would get in the way of Jazz being an effective warrior, but in actuality he is an extremely valuable soldier who throws everything he has into combating the Decepticons. His intelligence and skill allows him to fit in with the officers, and his warm personality endears him to the rest of the Autobots. He is fascinated with art and music of other cultures, and considers Earth to be a veritable goldmine in these areas.

Strength: 5.2 Intelligence: 7.5 Speed: 7 Reflexes: 8.7 Endurance: 6.5 Rank: 7 Courage: 9 Firepower: 5 Combat Skill: 7 Function Skill: 9.5

Height: 23'
    Pretender mode minimum height: 5’11”
    Subspace-displaced minimum weight: 165 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Jazz's expertise with nearly all of the many cultures of Earth makes him indispensible in the areas of diplomacy, intelligence and espionage, and enables him to see details and opportunities that other Transformers are oblivious to. Very clever and quick on his feet, his adaptability has served the Autobots on countless occasions. With his pretender shell engaged, Jazz’s strength is increased by 5% and his durability is increased by 20%

Weaknesses: Jazz is easily distracted.

Omega Supreme
    Function: Guardian/Transport
    Alternate Mode: Defense base with rocket ship
    Motto: "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."

Bio: Built as a guardian to a species of slave masters, Omega Supreme overpowered his programming through sheer force of will and aided the Cybertronians in their war for freedom. In forced stasis lock for eight million years, Omega Supreme was revived to assist the Autobots in their quest to stop the power-hungry Decepticons from achieving galactic domination. Omega Supreme is powerful beyond measure, with bravery to match. His strength and durability are O/S, or off the scale. Knows the horror the Decepticons would inflict upon the universe if they succeed in their war, and is utterly determined not to let that happen. Unwaveringly stands against tyranny, and will fight till death to ensure the safety and freedom of others. While other Autobots share these ideals, this is nearly all that occupies Omega Supreme's thoughts. His devotion is unequalled. It is his reason for existing, and he will not fail in his task.

Strength: O/S Intelligence: 5 Speed: 8 Reflexes: 1.5 Endurance: O/S Rank: 5 Courage: 10 Firepower: 10 Combat Skill: 6 Function Skill: 9.5

Height: 120'
    Weight: 200,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Omega Supreme is stronger than can be accurately measured. The best initial guesses of both Ratchet and Wheeljack were that he is capable of pressing roughly 8,000 tons. He is also impervious to virtually all firepower; even Megatron's fusion cannon has difficulty doing more than just scratching Omega Supreme's armor. His left arm consists of a cannon that is nearly the equal of Megatron's fusion cannon in destructive capability, and can obliterate an Earth city block with one shot. In rocket mode he can transport up to twelve mid to large sized Transformers, as well as carry his base in a sub-space pocket. His rocket has been equipped with a worm-hole generator, which allows him to traverse incomprehensibly large distances in a moments time. The turret of his tank, which is also his head, is armed with a cannon, which can be used in either mode.

Weaknesses: Omega Supreme has very slow reflexes, and is not a very creative thinker.

Sideswipe
    Function: Warrior
    Alternate Mode: Lamborghini Countach
    Motto: I don’t break the rules; I bend them…a lot.

Bio: Not only a rarity in being a recipient of half of a split spark, Sideswipe's is also one of the only cases where both resultant sparks developed fully to become extremely healthy. Because of this, Sideswipe considered his life, and the life of his twin Sunstreaker, to almost be charmed. This belief adds to his already reckless disposition and allows him to take chances that others would consider insane. But despite his recklessness and savagery in battle, Sideswipe is actually quite good-natured and is very popular among his colleagues, except in the not altogether infrequent cases where his loyalty to, and defense of, Sunstreaker puts him at odds with many of them.

Prime had considered Sideswipe for promotions for quite some time due to his courage, resourcefulness and skills, but frequently reconsidered due to the warrior’s recklessness. This reckless behavior landed Sideswipe in Ratchet’s repair bay, and now in First Aid and Fixit’s, more than any other Autobot, a fact that Sideswipe is actually quite proud of. Shortly before the launch of the Ark, and again after their reawakening on Earth, Optimus Prime determined that Sideswipe’s competence was simply too great for him not to be promoted, but Sideswipe refused promotion for years out of reluctance to outrank his brother. Toward the end of the war Sideswipe was finally convinced to accept promotion. His first mission as an officer was the one where Sunstreaker was killed, an act of sacrifice for Sideswipe’s benefit that left the newly promoted Sideswipe guilt-stricken and filled with rage. A forced leave of absence and a confrontation with fellow Autobots over a slight toward Sunstreaker’s memory led Sideswipe to join Grimlock’s Dinobots, who had turned renegade due to their belief that Optimus Prime’s decision to begin demilitarizing was in error. Sideswipe’s recklessness devolved to a level of self-loathing masochism, something that Grimlock used to their team’s advantage on several occasions, frequently to the detriment of Sideswipe. After much introspection, Sideswipe came to terms with his brother’s death, and recognized that these new changes were not something that Sunstreaker would have wanted him to adopt. Though still mourning, Sideswipe is slowly returning to the fun-loving Autobot he once was, but should the need ever arise, it is doubtful that he’d have any difficulty re-channeling his recent ruthlessness.

Strength: 7.2 Intelligence: 7 Speed: 7 Reflexes: 9.7 Endurance: 7 Rank: 5 Courage: 10 Firepower: 3 Combat Skill: 9.3 Function Skill: 9.5

Weight: 16,500 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Being one of the best natural athletes on Cybertron, who constantly improves upon his already formidable repertoire of combat skills, and possessing the intelligence and leadership ability of an officer, makes Sideswipe one of the most valuable warriors that the Autobots have in their ranks. His complete lack of fear and an extraordinarily high pain threshold add to his value in the vast majority of situations. Sideswipe is armed with a rifle and shoulder mounted rocket launcher.

Weaknesses: Sideswipe’s recklessness frequently leads to injury.

Sunstreaker
    Alternate Mode: Modified Lamborghini Murcielago
    Motto: You can’t beat the best.
    Date of Death: 8/24/2018

Bio: Arrogance, impatience, sadism and what some would call the behavior of a sociopath made Sunstreaker intolerable to be around; that is, until it was time to go into battle. Then every Autobot was more than happy to have Sunstreaker by their side. A belligerent brawler who excelled in the combat arts, Sunstreaker considered himself to be perfection incarnate. Believed that he was vastly more aesthetically pleasing than any other creature in existence, Sunstreaker felt contempt for other Autobots that bore sleek, sporty frames, especially his brother, Sideswipe, for whom his disdain seemed especially great. But while at some levels he was disgusted by his twin, Sunstreaker also felt immeasurable degrees of loyalty and love for Sideswipe, ready to maim or kill anyone who so much as looked at Sideswipe wrong. This attitude was confirmed while on a mission within the orbiting head of Unicron, the twins encountered Megatron, apparently back from the dead. The two Autobots were about to board Sky Lynx and depart the decapitated head, when Megatron targeted Sideswipe with his fusion cannon. Sunstreaker dove in front of Sideswipe, selflessly receiving the shot intended to kill his brother, and sacrificing his life in the process.

Strength: 6.3 Intelligence: 6 Speed: 7 Reflexes: 9.3 Endurance: 8 Rank: 5 Courage: 9 Firepower: 5 Combat Skill: 9.7 Function Skill: 9.5

Weapons and Abilities: A cold, merciless warrior, Sunstreaker was one of the few Autobots that the Decepticons genuinely feared. Possessed combat skills beyond any Autobot other than Optimus Prime and the Dinobots, excellent reflexes, and armor that was as thick and durable as would allow for his sleek frame. Sunstreaker was armed with dual shoulder cannons and wrist-launched missiles.

Weaknesses: Sunstreaker had no known weaknesses

Punch/Counterpunch
    Function: Covert Operative
    Alternate Mode: Cadillac Sports Sedan
    Motto: I’ll get the job done, just don’t ask me how.

Bio: Punch’s earliest memories are of hope, a hope brought about by a recent string of seemingly impossible victories achieved by an Autobot leader who was coming into his own after a very short learning curve. And then Optimus Prime vanished and was presumed dead. Punch enlisted, his hope and dedication still in place but well aware of the bleakness of their odds in a war against the Decepticons without the leadership of Optimus Prime. After a battle, some of Punch’s comrades expressed surprise that he was still alive, telling him that they had seen his corpse on the battlefield. What they had seen was the corpse of a low ranking Decepticon officer who had been killed while in alternate mode; an alternate mode that was nearly identical to that of Punch’s. Autobot Command saw an opportunity, one that some of their scientists claimed they would be able to pull off from a technical standpoint with the right test subject. The similarities in alternate modes as well as a level of physical and mental adaptability that came with Punch’s youth, along with his eagerness, courage and exceptional intellect, made him the ideal test subject. Even their respective names seemed to imply this to be Punch’s destiny, as while not as close a match as the English names Punch would eventually choose for his identities, the Cybertronian names were humorously similar between the dead Decepticon and his would-be replacement. Ultra Magnus was reticent to send such a young soldier on such a perilous and open ended mission, but Punch insisted.

The procedure was performed under the strictest levels of secrecy, the memories were downloaded from the corpse Counter-Punch and uploaded into Punch, and Punch worked hard with psychologists and spies to hone the necessary skills to pull his mission off. Unfortunately, he really didn’t have much time for preparations, because if Counter-Punch was missing in action for too long before reappearing, his Decepticon comrades would certainly be a bit suspicious. Counter-Punch returned to Darkmount, his extended absence noted but his reasoning was good enough for his disinterested superiors not to check up on. In the months, years and vorns that followed, his superiors did start to take notice of the uptick in Counter-Punch’s productivity, his ambition, and his apparent success in finding and killing Autobots. He frequently contacted Darkmount with reports of discovering Autobot positions and providing his commanding officers with the corpses of those Autobots he’d killed, corpses of Autobots killed by other Decepticons but recovered by their Autobot comrades and provided to Punch for Counter-Punch to take credit for.

Counter-Punch rose through the ranks, gaining access to confidential Decepticon information and providing it to the Autobots whenever possible. But his rise through the ranks and usefulness to the Autobots seemed to come to an abrupt end, as the energon famine had forced Shockwave to place the majority of his Decepticons, Counter-Punch included, into long-term stasis in a facility referred to as the Cooler. Counter-Punch remained in stasis for millions of years, until finally being awoken in 2003 to rejoin the Decepticon war machine now being repowered by the energy resources of an alien world named Earth. He immediately resumed his role of looking extremely valuable to the Decepticons while being extremely valuable for the Autobots, personally carrying out or facilitating many of the most critical endeavors that would lead to the final Autobot victory; endeavors like providing the Autobots with schematics for gestalt technology, the destruction of the Cooler housing over one million Decepticon warriors at the time, the deactivation of most of the Decepticon-held Iacon’s defenses enabling the Autobot retaking of the city-state, and many other contributions that make the few Autobots aware of his mission realize that Punch may be the greatest asset the Autobot military ever had.

The only Decepticon to ever discover the duplicity of Counter-Punch was Shockwave, during the Decepticon Civil War. But his execution of the spy was interrupted by a desperate attack on Darkmount by Starscream’s forces, an attack which allowed Counter-Punch to make a painful escape and forced Shockwave to deal with his command duties. In the midst of the battle, Galvatron and his warriors intruded and executed the two leaders, or in Starscream’s case, attempted to execute. Shockwave died not having divulged Counter-Punch’s loyalty to the Autobots, and Counter-Punch, as he had done so often in the past, made sure to eliminate the evidence.

This double life has not left Punch undamaged. His frequent, and oft times self-inflicted physical injuries are usually repaired with ease, but the psychological damage may be more than he’s willing to acknowledge. He thinks of himself as highly cautious, an understandable trait given his life, but many of his Autobot superiors feel that he may be dangerously paranoid, a trait that may make his adjustment to peacetime very difficult. Punch has also come to the frightening conclusion that while he may despise the Decepticon cause and the atrocities they’ve performed, and be dedicated to their defeat, he does prefer their company to that of most Autobots. His time with the Decepticons has left him desensitized to the point where typical conversations and interactions with Autobots leave him sickened and annoyed with their bland, saccharine pleasantness. In human terms, he can be likened to a man who has spent decades doing hard time with the most ruthless and vile of criminals and then suddenly thrown back into polite society. Perhaps Punch’s greatest challenge will be an adjustment to peacetime.

Strength: 6 Intelligence: 9.1 Speed: 7 Reflexes: 7.2 Endurance: 6.2 Autobot Rank: 5 (appearance sake) Decepticon Rank: 7 Courage: 10 Firepower: 5 Combat Skill: 8.7 Function Skill: 10

Height: 23.5’
    Weight: 16,750 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Punch is proficient with nearly all handheld weaponry and is a quick enough study to immediately figure out the lion’s share of what’s left, but due to the compactness and complexity of his frame, he really can’t carry much more than a standard sidearm at any given time. An adequate athlete, Punch is extremely skilled in lethal unarmed combat techniques, ones intended to exact the maximum damage quietly and efficiently. He doesn’t view combat as a test or challenge in the manner of a Sideswipe or Sunstreaker, but something that must be accomplished in order to achieve his objective. He is also an expert marksman, but perhaps his greatest asset is his adaptability. Punch cares nothing about bragging rights, only getting the job done, and in that regard, he has very few peers.

Weaknesses: In relation to his combat duties, Punch is without weakness. He may however be psychologically unable to effectively deal with peacetime.

17. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

Tech Specs - Version 2.0
    Decepticons

Megatron
    Function: Decepticon Commander
    Alternate Mode: M1 Abrams Tank
    Motto: Everything is Fodder
    Current Status: Deceased (open to contention)
    Date of Death: 2/02/2019 (open to contention)

Bio: Legend has it that a recently built Megatron initiated his rise to power by traveling to each Decepticon city-state and offering its respective ruler a choice between serving him or death. Most either ignored or tried to destroy the brazen youth. None of those Decepticons function today. It wasn’t long before all Decepticons fell under Megatron’s unified army, and soon were waging war on the rest of Cybertron. Megatron’s raw physical power was rivaled by his keen military mind and the devastating fury of his fusion cannon. The Decepticons quickly wiped away all of the other Cybertronian factions, with the exception of the Autobots, who opposed them under the leadership of Sentinel Prime.

Megatron eventually met Sentinel Prime in battle, and brutally killed the Autobot leader. With victory virtually assured, the Decepticons marched on Iacon. But Sentinel Prime’s successor, Optimus Prime, proved to be much more formidable than his predecessor, and Megatron was now facing an opponent that was his equal, both mentally and physically. But Megatron’s cunning, power and savagery managed to keep him on the offensive throughout the war, until awakening to find himself on the planet Earth. The tiny fraction of the Great War’s duration that was on Earth proved to be quite pivotal, as Megatron’s Decepticons repeatedly introduced new weapons technology, but still managed to lose the vast majority of battles on the energy rich planet, a planet that was critical to sustaining the famine-plagued armies of both sides.

The Decepticons discovered the Autobots’ secondary Earth base shortly into its construction, and recognizing the resources devoted to the undertaking as well as the potential asset that an Autobot city on Earth would prove to be, Megatron waged an enormous attack on the burgeoning city. Initially the attack went well, but the first wave of Autobot reinforcements led by Optimus Prime slowed the initial Decepticon surge, and Megatron and Prime engaged in personal combat for what would be the final time of the Great War. Optimus Prime proved to be the victor, but his wounds were far more severe, and the Autobot leader was pronounced dead shortly after the end of the battle. Megatron was also severely wounded, but with adequate medical treatment he’d have made a full recovery. That treatment however, was interrupted by Shockwave, who with the unsolicited help of Starscream, assaulted the near-dead Megatron, killing several Decepticon would-be witnesses in the process, and detonated Megatron’s personal craft in uncharted space with him in it, leaving him presumed dead to float through empty space never to be discovered.

But thirteen years later the being known as Unicron came upon Megatron and the remains of those Decepticons killed by Shockwave and Starscream, and determined to use them as his minions to prepare the way for his attack on Cybertron. The corpses he rebuilt into altered, superior forms and reanimated them with sparks of his own making. Megatron was used as a template, having his memory copied and a portion of his spark sliced, that portion powered by Unicron to develop into a separate complete spark, which was then placed, along with the copied memory, into a frame based on Megatron’s, but equipped with more power, thus creating the being known as Galvatron.

The belief of all but Unicron was that Galvatron was the revived and rebuilt Megatron, laying claim to all that was Megatron’s, including his rightful vengeance upon Shockwave and Starscream. But in reality Megatron was Unicron’s prisoner, restored to health for the sole purpose of being tortured in an attempt to break his iron will, something Unicron was never able to do. Roughly a year after the destruction of Unicron’s body following his attack on Cybertron and the emergence of Rodimus Prime, the Autobots, now once again under the command of the revived Optimus Prime, sent a boarding party to the head of Unicron, which had been orbiting Cybertron since his failed attack. The goal of the boarding party was to retrieve samples and scientific data, and to plant powerful explosives with the intent of obliterating the head and having the debris transported elsewhere via wormhole generators positioned all around it. To avoid this fate, Unicron freed Megatron to deal with the Autobot intruders planting the explosives, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Megatron confronted them, killing Sunstreaker in the process, but the explosives were already planted and set, and when ordered by Unicron to eliminate the explosives, Megatron once again defied the Chaos Bringer and escaped into Cybertronian orbit. The detonation of the explosives hurtled Megatron down to the surface of Cybertron, where he was discovered and rebuilt by the Decepticons.

What remained of Megatron’s army was under the command of Galvatron, and after a failed attempt to usurp power from his doppelganger, now deranged due effects caused by the destruction of Unicron, Megatron was forced to ally himself with ever resilient Starscream to conspire and bide his time in his bid to reclaim Decepticon leadership. He didn’t need to wait long as the Decepticons, tired of being battered and incurring unnecessary casualties, abandoned Galvatron after a failed assault on Jhiaxus’s fleet and re-pledged themselves to Megatron. Megatron’s first order of business was to realize the greatest threat to be Jhiaxus and the Cybertronian Empire, and to offer Optimus Prime an alliance. The combined Autobot and Decepticon forces operated surprisingly well together, but even their combined efforts were not enough to repel the vast forces at Jhiaxus’s disposal. Megatron sought to eliminate the leadership of this never-ending horde of his distant kin, and entered orbit to engage Jhiaxus in battle upon the hull of Jhiaxus’s flagship. The battle was ebbing slightly in Jhiaxus’s favor, but Cyclonus, believing that Galvatron’s fate would be the same as that of the Decepticons, and that currently Megatron was in a better frame of mind to lead the Decepticons, came to Megatron’s aid, instructing Scourge to return Megatron to the Iaconian front lines. Megatron reluctantly accepted the assistance, and was carried back into Cybertron’s atmosphere. It was at that moment that the conglomeration of entities that would come to be called The Swarm converged upon Jhiaxus’s fleet. The fleet and everyone within it were consumed in moments, including Jhiaxus and Cyclonus. It then continued on into Cybertron and toward Iacon, disintegrating everything that got in its way.

Sensing a lost cause, Megatron saw an opportunity to execute Optimus Prime, but his attempt was thwarted, and he led the Decepticons in a retreat from Iacon, leaving the Autobots to fruitlessly fend off the Swarm on their own. After the Decepticon retreat, Optimus Prime faced the Swarm on his own, and while being dismantled, used the Matrix to communicate with and transform the countless sea of non-sentient entities into a nearly omnipotent new race that suggested Prime refer to as The VOK. The VOK then rebuilt Optimus Prime before leaving for parts unknown.

Megatron led the remnants of his forces to an abandoned mining facility, where they holed up and prepared for one final stand against the Autobots. The hours leading up to the arrival of the Autobots saw Megatron being uncharacteristically reclusive in an underground chamber, seen only by his most trusted officers and a select few other Decepticons. The Autobots finally arrived, subduing Trypticon before finally converging upon the structure housing the Decepticon forces. The Decepticons were expecting Megatron to emerge from below and lead them into battle, but that never occurred, and they were forced to fight the Decepticons without him. The Autobots suppressed and captured or killed those Decepticons that opposed them, with only a handful escaping, and as they processed the prisoners, Soundwave let them know that Megatron was being attacked down below.

The Autobots found the remains of what appeared to be Megatron, including his fusion canon. A scan of the spark chamber confirmed that the spark that had been housed within was a match for Megatron’s signature, and Megatron, Unifier and Grand Commander of the Decepticon Military, was declared dead, ending the most significant, tumultuous and painful era of Cybertronian history.

Found embedded within Maximal Security Council dossier on Megatron, Decepticon Leader (Deceased):

Preliminary Findings of Investigation into the Apparent Death of Decepticon Leader Megatron

Compiled by Nightbeat

At the behest of Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobot Armed Forces, and until several days ago, Magister Populi of Cybertron (a fact he and Ultra Magnus kept from everyone else for well over fifty thousand vorn), I initiated an investigation into the cause of death for Megatron, Leader of the unified Decepticon Army, and initiator of what is starting to be referred to as The Great War. The purpose of this investigation seemed to me to be nothing more than a putting to rest unlikely concerns Optimus Prime had that this death may have been a fraud. I believe that a thorough examination of the corpse would have either confirmed its identity as Megatron or revealed any irregularities, such as newly or hastily bonded armor, post-mortem reconstruction or a myriad of other issues, but one of the first orders of business of the new government was to eliminate as many potential symbols of Autobot or Decepticon prestige as possible, which included the complete disintegration of this particular corpse. Thus, I was forced to look into this matter, and I fear that what little I have been able to uncover has only added fuel to Prime’s concerns.

Upon initial inspection the case seemed pretty cut and dried. High ranking, powerful (including a full gestalt team) officers of defeated, demoralized, desperate and exhausted Decepticons had apparently turned on Megatron in a subterranean chamber while the remainder of their army fended off the Autobots in their final attempt to stave off utter defeat. Even taking into account Megatron’s power and combat mastery, the firepower and raw physical strength brought to bear against him was enough to overwhelm him, and the environment would have been constricting enough to limit or eliminate his ability to maneuver or escape. We had a corpse, one that physically resembled Megatron, one which measured correctly in every anatomical detail, with a transformation process that matched what we knew of his, armed with a fusion canon that was verified by thorough testing to be the genuine article. All of which could be replicated (sans the fusion canon, thank Primus, which to this day appears to defy Cybertronian science in its ability to wield such destructive power in such a compact frame), but the spark signature obtained through the residual radiation found within the corpse’s spark chamber was a perfect match for Megatron, which even under ideal circumstances is something that the Decepticons, or any other faction, would be unable to replicate to this extent. The case for Megatron’s continued existence seemed insignificant at best, and were it anyone else asking me to investigate the matter, that likely would have been the end of it.

But one does not question Optimus Prime, even now that we’re all civilians. After all, it was he, and only he, who initially questioned the belief that Galvatron was one in the same as Megatron, a matter that despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, he was eventually proven correct to question. So I commenced my investigation, though I was forced to do so in an almost covert manner. By this point the Cybertronian Constitution, including the Pax Cybertronia, had been ratified and was the planetary law, and Optimus Prime had transferred leadership over to the civilian government. While Consul Custodex had found himself embroiled in a scandal that threatened his standing, we Autobots were not only without any official power, but we were, and are in fact, an outlawed faction allotted a grace period to see to our personal affairs and the logistics surrounding our forced exile from Cybertron, so not only would I be unable to request official help or access to official resources, but whatever I did do needed to be below the notice of the new government. The silver lining was that they had enough on their plates to keep them oblivious to my snooping.

My snooping uncovered more than some degree of plausibility to Prime’s concerns. As a starting point I chose to investigate the primary rationale behind the dismissal of Prime’s initial concerns that Galvatron and Megatron were separate entities; the identicalness of their spark signatures. To date I have yet to receive a copy of Grimlock’s report on Galvatron’s demise and what happened to his frame; according to Ultra Magnus, this is because to date Grimlock has yet to submit one. Hardly a surprise, but fortunately Sideswipe was able to provide me the details of what occurred. Galvatron had been gravely wounded in a battle outside Darkmount that also resulted in the deaths of the Predacons, the original group, not the new would-be faction that announced its formation recently. Completely at the mercy of the Autobots that had happened upon him, Galvatron was executed by Sideswipe. The complete corpse of Galvatron, along with those of the Predacons, were loaded into the shuttle that was being used by Grimlock and his team. They arrived in Iacon shortly after the attack of the entity now being referred to as the Swarm (which would undergo a metamorphosis into a conglomeration of entities now being referred to as The VOK), and were forced to put down the shuttle some distance from the Spires and traverse the remainder of the way on foot, leaving the corpses locked within the shuttle. Once separated from the shuttle, but still a ways from the nearest Autobots, they came under attack from Dreadwing (nee Dreadwind) and Smokescreen (nee Darkwing). After an initial engagement, Dreadwing seemed to bypass the Autobots and head for their shuttle, unloading a barrage of ordinance that Sideswipe estimated to have released nearly 50 kilo-Cyberjoules of energy (a quick inspection of the destruction that I was able to perform would seem to corroborate his estimate). This is roughly twenty-seven times the required destructive blast to render such a shuttle inoperable, thirteen times the required destructive blast to obliterate it, and based on our estimates, pretty close to the entire payload Dreadwing was capable of carrying and delivering.

It is difficult to imagine Dreadwing allocating such a tremendous degree of ordinance, especially given the dwindling resources of the Decepticons, for something so seemingly pointless. It certainly begs the question as to whether Dreadwing was aware of what was inside the shuttle or not. It could also lead to another, more frightening question; were the contents of the shuttle that Grimlock’s team left still the contents of the shuttle when Dreadwing obliterated it? Leading up to this question are the following questions:

Was Galvatron’s corpse recovered from the blast? Not adequately - Though pulverized, significant portions of all five Predacon corpses were recovered; what was found of Galvatron, the most durable of the frames contained within the shuttle, barely qualified as shavings, the totality of what was recovered capable of fitting easily within the palm of a human child.

Did Grimlock’s team have any indication that they were being tracked? No.

Could they have been tracked? Yes – Sideswipe admitted that they made no attempt to conceal their presence or even scan their surroundings with any degree of thoroughness.

Could the shuttle have been compromised prior to its destruction? Yes – Though locked, numerous Decepticons possess the skills necessary to breach the defenses and gain entrance, and require only several minutes to do it, a span of time that fits easily within the duration the shuttle was unattended.

This line of questioning makes it clear that the Decepticons possessing a frame housing a spark signature identical to Megatron’s cannot be ruled out. In fact, the circumstances surrounding Galvatron’s frame’s reported destruction would make the Decepticons being in possession of it a distinct possibility. Which then leaves the questions of what would be required to transform Galvatron’s frame into a passable replica of Megatron, and whether the Decepticons were capable of conducting such a feat?

As for the first question, it has been speculated by both Jetfire and Perceptor that while possessing different alt-modes and transformation schemes, under all the aesthetic differences Galvatron and Megatron likely bore quite similar framework and internal processes. A stripping down of the external armor and other features and the reconfiguring of the internal frame to replicate Megatron’s transformation sequence could be easily accomplished by any one or two of numerous highly skilled Decepticons, particularly Soundwave, Scrapper, Hook and Mixmaster, all of whom were not only present with Megatron prior to the Decepticons’ final defense, but sequestered with he and several of his most trusted advisors (as well as a few who do not count as such, which I will touch on momentarily) in a subterranean chamber. So it is well within the realm of possibility that the Decepticons could have possession of a frame bearing a spark signature matching Megatron’s with an endoskeleton that could be altered to match Megatron’s.

Which leaves Megatron’s external features. I had brought up the presence of Decepticons who did not qualify as Megatron’s trusted advisors in the subterranean lair prior to the Decepticons’ final defeat. To help summarize my theories regarding this, I feel that it would be best to list out those I believe were and/or would have to have been aware of the conspiracy (should such a conspiracy actually exist):

Megatron (either deceased or at large)

Soundwave (apprehended – likely recipient of some degree of amnesty due to Ravage’s cooperation related to the ‘capture’ of Megatron – present prior to but not with Megatron at time of ‘assassination’)

All six Constructicons (at large)

All five Combaticons sans Brawl (Onslaught believed deceased, I remain skeptical for reasons outlined below. Remainder of team at large)

Ravage (apprehended – likely recipient of some degree of amnesty due to cooperation related to the ‘capture’ of Megatron – not present with Megatron at or immediately prior to time of ‘assassination’)

Dreadwing (deceased)

Smokescreen (deceased)

Archforce (officially unaccounted for)

Listed above is a Decepticon soldier known as Archforce, a powerful and capable brute on the battlefield, but not outstanding in any particular way, and who numerous captured Decepticons testified was summoned down to Megatron hours before the battle. His only truly outstanding feature is his physical resemblance to Megatron in design and stature for both modes, an emulation stemming from deep-seated hero worship according to a performance evaluation of his I managed to get a hold of. While not built of the same alloys that Megatron’s frame consists of (a concoction that we Autobots have been unable to replicate, but are able to identify when tested), portions of Archforce’s frame could be coated or reinforced with this ‘special brew’, which Mixmaster regularly creates for repairing Megatron, and fitted onto Galvatron’s endoskeletal structure.

Such a scenario would account for Archforce’s presence in the subterranean section with Megatron and his trusted and needed co-conspirators, as well as with Dreadwing and Smokescreen, who were almost certainly aware of any possession the Decepticons had of Galvatron’s corpse being that it was their actions that would have facilitated it, and therefore too dangerous to be left alive and in custody, as well as being adequately powerful to add plausibility to Megatron’s assassination. All that would be left beyond that would be for Megatron to willingly part with his fusion canon, something that would trouble him immensely, but that he would have to realize would be necessary to pull off the ruse (on the subject of the fusion canon, I have reason to suspect that the government did not in actuality destroy it as they did with various Decepticon corpses – there could be many reasons for them doing such a thing, primary of which would be to provide them with some sort of defense against us should we Autobots ever turn on them).

The escaping Constructicons could simply have taken any of the excess materials with them as they fled, or to propose an addition to this conspiracy theory, used many of the materials, as well as sacrificed portions of his own frame, to construct what has been assumed to be Onslaught’s corpse (also disintegrated at the order of the new government). While there is no record of a matching spark signature for Onslaught, one would not be necessary as the entire spark chamber for the Combaticon leader was obliterated by Megatron’s fusion canon, making any trace of signature impossible. While I am the first to marvel at the destructive capability of Megatron’s canon, I must confess a little skepticism as to the utter destruction of ‘Onslaught’s’ chest and nearly all inner workings housed within. He is/was (depending on your viewpoint) one of the most durable of Decepticons. I cannot say definitively that this is or is not what happened, but if one buys into the theory that Megatron faked his death, then it’s not much more of a leap to assume he did the same for Onslaught, who unlike Archforce, would be exceptionally valuable for a patient and ambitious would-be emperor like Megatron.

Ultimately, with the extremely limited investigation that I have been able to conduct, I cannot report that Megatron continues to exist, he may very well have been killed by his own troops that day, but there is certainly more than enough evidence to warrant a full and detailed investigation into the matter. I don’t believe I need to remind anyone of what is at stake should Megatron truly be alive and at large. Unfortunately, such an investigation cannot be conducted by me, as I will be boarding a shuttle to depart Cybertron, presumably forever, within the hour. Primus speed to whoever does conduct this necessary investigation.

End of embedded file

Strength: 10 Intelligence: 9.3 Speed: 4 Reflexes: 9 Endurance: 10 Rank: 10 Courage: 10 Firepower: 10 Combat Skill: 10 Function Skill: 10

Height: 30’
    Weight: 32,500 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: One of the finest physical specimens Cybertronian science has ever produced, Megatron is considered by many to have been the most powerful Transformer ever created. His strength, quickness, skill and nearly impenetrable armor made him a warrior almost without peer. He was armed with a fusion cannon, which was capable of incinerating an entire Earth city block with one shot. His sheer force of will was enough to defy the tortures of Unicron for over a year without bending to the Chaos Bringer’s will.

Weaknesses: Megatron had no known weaknesses

Shockwave
    Function: Sub-Commander
    Alternate Mode: Cybertronian Cannon
    Motto: Clarity of thought before rashness of action
    Date of Death: 7/17/2017

Bio: Shockwave was the ruler of the Decepticon city-state of Vos before agreeing to fight under powerful warlord Megatron, who had successfully united the various Decepticon states under one banner. Shockwave’s intention was to fully evaluate Megatron’s strengths and weaknesses so that he could overthrow him and take control of the Decepticons for himself. This plotting was not born out of feelings of ambition or power-lust, as with most Decepticon usurpers, but out of a genuine belief that the Decepticon cause would be better served with Shockwave at the helm. Upon Megatron’s re-emergence on Earth, Shockwave began making preparations for this overthrow. He seized upon the opportunity to usurp command following the battle of Autobot City on Earth, seeing that the gravely wounded Megatron be placed in a ship sabotaged by Shockwave to jump via wormhole to a vacant portion of space and have the engines shut down. Shockwave soon arrived, but unbeknownst to him, so had Starscream, who had watched Megatron exit the battlefield and placed a tracer on the ship to enact an assassination plan of his own. After an initial moment of tension, the two would-be assassins agreed to cooperate with Megatron’s death. Shockwave left Starscream under the pretenses of needing to attend to another matter while the former Air Commander saw to the finishing touches on Megatron, but in reality left the disabled craft, returned to his own and activated explosives planted on Megatron’s ship. Starscream made a narrow escape, but Megatron was presumed killed.

Shockwave went on to claim leadership of the Decepticons, operating out of Darkmount, but his forces soon splintered off as Starscream declared his own claim to Decepticon leadership, thus initiating the Decepticon Civil War. The war waged bitterly for nearly thirteen years, during which time the Autobots, under the leadership of Magna Prime, fortified their positions on both Earth and Cybertron while expanding into Decepticon territory, building their strength while the Decepticons whittled down their own numbers, holdings and resources. Shockwave maintained the upper hand throughout the majority of the war, forcing Starscream into one last ditch attack on Darkmount. The battle, and a final showdown between Shockwave and Starscream, was interrupted by the arrival of Galvatron, who claimed leadership of all Decepticons along with vengeance due Megatron, and killed Shockwave and destroyed Starscream’s frame (though unknown to all, Starscream’s spark lived on).

Shockwave was a cool, plotting, analytical machine that appeared to most to be completely devoid of any emotion other than sadism and anger. He was so coldly dependent upon logical reasoning that many Transformers expressed the belief that he was functioning without a spark.

Strength: 9.6 Intelligence: 10 Speed: 5 Reflexes: 6 Endurance: 9 Rank: 9 Courage: 9 Firepower: 10 Combat Skill: 9 Function Skill: 10

Height: 30’
    Weight: 30,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: A complete war machine, Shockwave had proven to be Megatron’s most valuable officer. His tactical skills were perhaps the best on Cybertron, which combined with his complete lack of compassion allowed him to formulate extremely destructive and effective battle strategies. In both modes he could fire a laser that utilized energy from anywhere on the electromagnetic spectrum, though the destructive force was considerably greater if fired from cannon mode.

Weaknesses: Shockwave had no known weaknesses

Starscream
    Function: Decepticon fugitive, presumed dead - former Decepticon Air Commander
    Alternate Mode: F-22 Raptor
    Motto: Conquest is made of the ashes of one’s enemies
    Current Status: Unknown, presumed deceased
    Date of Death: 2/02/2019 (presumed)

Bio: Starscream was the greatest air warrior on Cybertron, and eventually rose to become ruler of the Decepticon city-state of Tarn. He took the opportunity to join Megatron’s unified army, scheming to one day replace Megatron as leader of this astounding force. He is conceited and boastful, finding himself to be the most distinguished and gifted of all Decepticons. Considered Megatron and his methods to be simple, archaic and blunt. Believed that deception, espionage and speed should be the primary weapons used to defeat the Autobots.

Starscream’s treachery knew no bounds, as he has turned against the closest things he has had to friends and allied himself with enemies of both the Decepticons and Cybertron to see to his own well being and advancement. The last confirmed record of Starscream’s whereabouts placed him with Jhiaxus’s fleet, which was later consumed by The Swarm. It is unlikely that even Starscream’s persistent spark could survive such an assault.

Strength: 7 Intelligence: 7 Speed: 10 Reflexes: 9.5 Endurance: 7 Rank: 8 Courage: 9 Firepower: 7 Combat Skill: 9.6 Function Skill: 8.5

Height: 28’
    Pretender mode minimum height: 6’3”
    Weight: 20,000 lbs
    Subspace-displaced minimum weight: 210 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Prior to the creation of Jetfire, Starscream was the most dominant warrior in the sky. Extremely fast and maneuverable in jet mode, and an efficient killer in robot mode. Starscream utilizes null rays in both modes, and cluster bombs in jet mode. Starscream has a tremendous aptitude in the sciences, culminating in the unprecedented procedure upon his own spark resulting in its apparent indestructibility.

Weaknesses: Starscream’s ambition and arrogance can lead him into undertaking larger challenges than he is capable of handling.

Soundwave
    Former Function: Communications Commander
    Current Function: Technical Assistant, Cybertropolis Public Broadcasting
    Current Faction: Predacon
    Former Alternate Mode: Bose Wave Radio
    Current Alternate Mode: Cybertronian Ground Transport
    Motto: Cries and screams are music to my ears

Bio: A devious opportunist, Soundwave frequently uses his abilities to obtain information that he can use against other Decepticons. As despised as this makes him, his position as Megatron’s most trusted officer keeps him from being retaliated against. Though ambitious, has no desire to replace Megatron, feeling that his own persuasive abilities allow him to manipulate Megatron for his own ends.

Ravage, Soundwave’s creation and most competent and beloved subordinate, leveraged his knowledge of Megatron’s final whereabouts to gain amnesty for himself and conditional amnesty for Soundwave and a few other Decepticons. Soundwave walking free on Cybertron has created a great deal of anxiety with the departing Autobots and their Maximal offshoots, though few can deny that given the opportunity to capture/kill Megatron and the remaining Decepticon soldiers, the deal made by Optimus Prime was worth making. And while Ravage and a few others are able to live their lives with near-complete autonomy, Soundwave must check in with a government-assigned probation officer regularly, submit to random searches and testing, and is prohibited from all but the most benign and powerless of locations and occupations, and from possessing weapons or long range communications equipment of any kind. Various testing has been done in Soundwave’s new, nanite-based Predacon body to ensure that he no longer possesses the ability to read minds. The testing indicates to a 84.7% likelihood that he does not.

As Decepticon:

Strength: 8.5 Intelligence: 8 Speed: 2 Reflexes: 4.5 Endurance: 8 Rank: 8 Courage: 7 Firepower: 6 Combat Skill: 6 Function Skill: 8.4
    As Predacon:
    Strength: 1.5 Intelligence: 8 Speed: 5 Reflexes: 6 Endurance: 2 Rank: N/A Courage: 7 Firepower: 0 Combat Skill: 6 Function Skill: 10

Height: Formerly 30’, Currently 6’6”
    Weight: Formerly 25,000 lbs, Currently 850 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Soundwave was able to detect the faintest of sounds from distances of up to two miles away. He also had limited telepathic ability, being able to decipher many of the impulses that are transmitted through mechanical and organic brains. Could emit intense sonic waves in either mode that could obliterate an eight-inch cement wall. Was armed with a concussion blaster.

Weaknesses: Soundwave’s poor standing with the other Decepticons sometimes lead to him not receiving needed assistance in battle. His current status ensures that he maintains a powerless and influence-less existence.

Scrapper
    Function: Demolitions
    Sub-Group: Constructicon
    Alternate Mode: Pay Loader
    Motto: "My work is a monument to...and of...my enemies."
    Current Status: Unknown

Bio: A modest genius, Scrapper is responsible for designing and building most of the Decepticons most powerful fortresses. Quickly dismisses praise of his accomplishments, but does accept compliments regarding his use of Autobot prisoners, living and dead, in the foundations of these constructs. Unlike most Constructicons, Scrapper is well regarded by the vast majority of the Decepticon army. Despite his seemingly good nature, Scrapper is consumed with a sadistic need to utilize the frames of helpless non-Decepticons in building his wondrous works.

Took part in the assassination of Megatron. Current whereabouts unknown.

Strength: 8.2 Intelligence: 8.6 Speed: 3.5 Reflexes: 7 Endurance: 7.8 Rank: 6 Courage: 8 Firepower: 3 Combat Skill: 8 Function Skill: 9.5

Height: 28'
    Weight: 23,500 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Scrapper is a brilliant designer, responsible for most of the Decepticons deadliest battle stations and fortresses. Can create an effective bunker in minutes using battlefield scraps. Is physically powerful and a very good combatant. Is armed with a laser pistol and combines with the other Constructicons to form Devastator.

Weaknesses: Scrapper is fairly slow in vehicle mode

Hook
    Function: Surgical Engineer
    Alternate Mode: Construction Crane
    Motto: "Strive for perfection, even if others must suffer."

Bio: Being not only one of the most skilled physicians on Cybertron, but also one of the planet's most prominent architects, Hook is considered to be exceptionally gifted. No one feels this way more so than Hook himself. A conceited snob, Hook offends nearly everyone with his arrogance. He is also quite sadistic, taking pleasure in the agony of his patients as he performs the most invasive procedures on them. He is hated by most Decepticons, but none can deny the value he is to the cause.

Strength: 8.6 Intelligence: 8.6 Speed: 4 Reflexes: 4 Endurance: 8 Rank: 5 Courage: 6 Firepower: 2 Combat Skill: 6 Function Skill: 9.5

Height: 29'
    Weight: 25,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Hook is very strong and extremely intelligent. Though completely lacking of any sort of bedside manner, Hook is a very efficient battlefield medic. He is also quite durable, and isn't bad in a fight. Is armed with a laser pistol and combines with the other Constructicons to form Devastator.

Weaknesses: Hook is slow in either mode.

Scavenger
    Function: Mining and Salvage
    Alternate Mode: Back Hoe
    Motto: "Everything is worth something; even me."

Bio: Scavenger is hindered by a low self-esteem, though he isn't the only one to hold him in low esteem. Other Decepticons consider him to be annoying, and ultimately useless. He constantly scampers around, performing menial tasks and presenting worthless gifts to make others think more highly of him, but far more often than not it has the reverse effect. His only redeeming feature, according to most Decepticons, is his ability to use his shovel's sensors to detect vital minerals and chemicals.

Strength: 7.7 Intelligence: 4.7 Speed: 3 Reflexes: 7.5 Endurance: 7.4 Rank: 5 Courage: 5 Firepower: 3 Combat Skill: 7 Function Skill: 5

Weight: 23,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Scavenger is actually an effective fighter, and is strong and durable enough to be an asset on the battlefield. Can locate valuable materials with the sensors on his shovel. Is armed with a laser pistol and can combine with the other Constructicons to form Devastator.

Weaknesses: Scavenger's utter lack of self confidence prevents him from living up to what little potential he has. Is slow in vehicular mode.

Bonecrusher
    Function: Demolitions
    Alternate Mode: Bulldozer
    Motto: "Hit it till it stands no taller than dust."

Bio: A brutal thug who uses his enormous strength to bully others around. Feels that might makes right, and therefore he must be right all the time. Loves to see a beautiful and ornate landscape or city in front of him, knowing that it will shortly be leveled to the ground by either his shovel or his fists.

Strength: 9 Intelligence: 4 Speed: 3 Reflexes: 6 Endurance: 9 Rank: 5 Courage: 8 Firepower: 3 Combat Skill: 8 Function Skill: 5

Height: 28.5'
    Weight: 28,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: The most powerful of the Constructicons, Bonecrusher is a physical juggernaut. He is resistant to most portable munitions, and can press roughly 405 tons. He is armed with a laser pistol, and combines with the other Constructicons to form Devastator.

Weaknesses: Not very bright, and is slow in vehicle mode.

Long Haul
    Function: Transport
    Alternate Mode: Dump Truck
    Motto: "A battle front is only as good as it's supply line."

Bio: A brawler at heart, Long Haul is frustrated at his role in the war. While he acknowledges the importance of keeping the front lines well equipped, he longs to be there pounding away on the Autobot positions. Is thankful to have been on the attack craft that was marooned on Earth, as Megatron was forced to utilize Long Haul in a combat role. Megatron has actually been fairly impressed by Long Haul's performance on the battlefield; the Constructicon's hot temper and physical power make him a force to be reckoned with.

Strength: 8.8 Intelligence: 5 Speed: 5 Reflexes: 5 Endurance: 8.5 Rank: 5 Courage: 7 Firepower: 2 Combat Skill: 7 Function Skill: 6

Weight: 27,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Subject is very strong and durable. Bonecrusher is the only Constructicon that exceeds him in these traits. Long Haul can press nearly 388 tons in robot mode, and can haul at least that in vehicular mode. He is armed with a laser pistol and combines with the other Constructicons to form Devastator.

Weaknesses: Long Haul has difficulty controlling his temper, and opponents can easily use it against him.

Mixmaster
    Function: Materials Fabrication
    Alternate Mode: Cement Mixer
    Motto: "How strong the steel, how quick the conquest."

Bio: One of Cybertron's greatest chemists, Mixmaster can create virtually any chemical or alloy with nearly any materials at hand. His drum, in both robot and vehicle mode, can be used to mix even the most corrosive or volatile substances. Revels in 'weaponizing' previously harmless materials and using them on Autobots or humans.

Strength: 7.5 Intelligence: 7.7 Speed: 4 Reflexes: 4.5 Endurance: 7 Rank: 5 Courage: 4.5 Firepower: 5 Combat Skill: 5 Function Skill: 8

Height: 27'
    Weight: 24,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Mixmaster is invaluable as a producer of metals, chemicals and other materials. Can create caustic substances to use against his enemies from almost any material. Is armed with a laser pistol and a head-mounted missile launcher. Combines with the other Constructicons to form Devastator.

Weaknesses: Subject is slow and not especially brave.

Devastator
    Function: Super Warrior
    Alternate Mode: N/A
    Motto: "Thinking and winning do not mix."

Bio: Slow, dumb and awkward, Devastator is only capable of serving one function; Destroy everything in his path. Fortunately for his comrades, he's good at his job. The prototype combiner, the 'multi-spark' created from the combination of the six individual Constructicon sparks gives off vast energy that endows Devastator with levels of strength and durability that are O/S, or off the scale. His mind, like his body, is a confused conglomeration of the competing Constructicons. About all that they can agree on is destroying the Autobots, and that is really the only thing that Devastator can be trusted to do on his own.

Strength: O/S Intelligence: 1.5 Speed: 1.5 Reflexes: 1.5 Endurance: O/S Rank: 5 Courage: 9 Firepower: 7 Combat Skill: 1.5 Function Skill: 4.8

Height: 80'
    Weight: 150,500 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Estimates are that Devastator is capable of pressing roughly 4,120 tons, and is resistant to all but the most powerful and persistent of artillery. His limited intelligence often doesn't allow him to realize the danger in a situation, making him nearly fearless. Despite the relative simplicity of his design, his additional component and the superior average strength of the Constructicons over most combiner teams make Devastator stronger than some of the more advanced gestalts. Devastator is armed with a solar energy rifle that can generate blasts up to 10,000 degrees Celsius.

Weaknesses: Devastator's combination technology utilizes external components that are not actual body parts of the Constructicons, and therefore cannot channel spark energy efficiently. This makes Devastator even slower mentally and physically than most other combiners, and limits the strength and durability enhancement that the multi-spark can provide. He is clumsy and awkward, and can be easily evaded by most Transformers.

Motormaster
    Function: Stunticon Commander
    Sub-Group: Stunticon
    Alternate Mode: Tractor Trailer
    Motto: "These wheels are made for crushing!"
    Date of Death: 2/02/2019

Bio: Arrogant, malevolent and cruel, the hatred Motormaster inspires in the Autobots is perhaps exceeded only by the hatred he inspires in his own comrades, especially so with the other Stunticons. Though not especially bright, Motormaster considers nearly everyone else to be an idiot put into existence for no other purpose than to annoy him. He is nearly impossible to be around, but his value in battle, both as himself and as a component to Menasor, forces the other Decepticons to accept him.

Killed by Sky Lynx in the final battle of The Great War.

Strength: 9.5 Intelligence: 5 Speed: 5.5 Reflexes: 5 Endurance: 9 Rank: 6 Courage: 8 Firepower: 7 Combat Skill: 8 Function Skill: 4

Height: 31.5'
    Weight: 34,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Motormaster is extremely strong and durable. In vehicle mode he can bowl over or obliterate all but the most powerful of Transformers. He is armed with a cyclone rifle. He forms the torso and head of Menasor.

Weaknesses: Motormaster's arrogance often leads him to taking on challenges that he not capable of handling, and his abhorrent personality makes the prospect of helping him unappealing to other Decepticons when he gets into trouble.

Drag Strip
    Alternate Mode: Formula One Race Car
    Motto: "The first one to cross the finish line...LIVES!"
    Current Status: Spark and memory housed in undisclosed Maximal containment facility, frame destroyed

Bio: A treacherous scoundrel, who is a poor loser and an even worse winner. Relishes the misfortune of others, and eagerly rubs their faces in it just before killing them. Will resort to any measure to ensure victory, the more underhanded the tactics, the more he cherishes the win. While respected by the other Decepticons, he is not well liked.

Strength: 5 Intelligence: 6.8 Speed: 7 Reflexes: 9 Endurance: 5 Rank: 5 Courage: 9 Firepower: 2 Combat Skill: 8 Function Skill: 8.3

Weapons and Abilities: Drag Strip is creative, which combined with his underhandedness allows him to achieve victory in most situations. He is a good hand-to-hand combatant, and his quick reflexes enhance his effectiveness. Is armed with a gravito-gun. Combines with the other Stunticons to form Menasor.

Weaknesses: Drag Strip has no known physical weaknesses.

Dead End
    Alternate Mode: Porsche Boxster
    Motto: "We are all just food for rust."
    Current Status: Spark and memory housed in undisclosed Maximal containment facility, frame destroyed

Bio: Would be considered suicidal by most other Decepticons if not for the pleasure he gets from admiring himself; not that any of his comrades would care if he really were suicidal. In a nearly constant state of depression, Dead End endlessly mumbles about the pointlessness of it all. The war, conquest of the universe, Decepticon superiority, existence; all of it seems just a meaningless waste of time. Death is the only constant in the universe, a philosophy that occupies Dead End's every waking thought.

Strength: 6.2 Intelligence: 4.5 Speed: 7 Reflexes: 8 Endurance: 6.5 Rank: 5 Courage: 7 Firepower: 2 Combat Skill: 7 Function Skill: 6

Weapons and Abilities: Dead End is an above average combatant, whose poor outlook on existence allows him to charge into dangerous situations with little or no fear. Is armed with a compressor gun. Combines with the other Stunticons to form Menasor.

Weaknesses: Dead End just can't get motivated to care about anything, and as such cannot be looked to for innovative thinking or actions on the battlefield.

Breakdown
    Function: Scout
    Alternate Mode: Lamborghini Diablo
    Motto: "Keep your optical sensors to yourself"

Bio: Paranoid is an understatement in describing the way that Breakdown acts. Feels that he is under constant scrutiny, even when alone. Would like nothing more than to exist unnoticed. Has managed to find a way to keep his fears and frustrations pent up until an opportunity to unleash them on the Autobots presents itself.

Strength: 6 Intelligence: 6 Speed: 7 Reflexes: 7.5 Endurance: 7 Rank: 5 Courage: 7 Firepower: 2 Combat Skill: 6 Function Skill: 7

Weapons and Abilities: When Breakdown 'cuts loose', he is a frightening, but unstable warrior. Vibrations that emanate from his vehicular mode can cause mechanical problems in other machines within a few feet of him. Is armed with a concussion rifle. Combines with the other Stunticons to form Menasor.

Weaknesses: Breakdown's paranoia puts him at odds with other Decepticons, and the vibrations that are given off in vehicle mode sometimes interfere with his success as a scout.

Wildrider
    Function: Terrorist
    Alternate Mode: Ferrari Enzo
    Motto: "Either you're out of my way or you're out of luck."

Bio: In a team of unstable personalities, Wildrider is regarded as the crazy one. Psychotic, Sociopathic, name the disorder, he not only has it, but revels in each of his conditions. Enjoys killing all manner of creatures, the only thing sparing other Decepticons from his maniacal attacks is the abundance of other targets. This evil fiend barrels headlong into battle, or a crowd of humans, with such savage delight that even his teammates are unnerved. But they value his savagery for both its effectiveness and for its entertainment value.

Strength: 6.7 Intelligence: 5 Speed: 7 Reflexes: 8.6 Endurance: 6.5 Rank: 5 Courage: 9.7 Firepower: 2 Combat Skill: 8 Function Skill: 9

Weapons and Abilities: Wildrider is a very good athlete and a deadly warrior. His total disregard for everything instills fear in his enemies and often wins the psychological battle before the physical one even begins. Has more control and agility in vehicle mode than most transformers, and can wield his car form like a weapon. He is nearly fearless, and being a sociopath eliminates any restraint. Is armed with a scattershot gun. Combines with the other Stunticons to form Menasor.

Weaknesses: Wildrider puts off many of his comrades with his mental instability. Were it not for his value in the war, he would certainly be deemed too dangerous and executed.

Menasor
    Function: Super Warrior
    Alternate Mode: N/A
    Motto: "Leave no Autobot uncrushed!"
    Current Status: Non-existent
    Cessation of Existence: 2/02/2019 (Death of Motormaster, destruction of remaining Stunticon frames in weeks that followed)

Bio: The result of the first revision to the combination technology, Menasor is the first gestalt to benefit from the undiluted power of a multi-spark. He is a savage, brutal monster that enjoys nothing more than inflicting destruction on Autobots, humans and anything else that crosses his path. In fact, this is about the only thing that he can enjoy, or even competently do, as destruction is perhaps the only thing that the five individual Stunticons can agree upon. The four smaller Stunticons utterly detest Motormaster, and Motormaster feels the exact same way about them. This leads to some disastrous mental breakdowns for Menasor. But when he can stay together, he is one of the most potent weapons in the Decepticon arsenal.

Strength: O/S Intelligence: 2.5 Speed: 2 Reflexes: 2.5 Endurance: O/S Rank: 5 Courage: 10 Firepower: 7 Combat Skill: 3.5 Function Skill: 4.9

Height: 80'
    Weight: 99,000 lbs

Weapons and Abilities: Projections are that Menasor can press roughly 3,600 tons. While not as physically strong as Devastator, he is more valuable on the battlefield. He is a step up in terms of intelligence and reflexes, which while still very slow by normal Transformer standards, is devastatingly effective when combined with his awesome strength and invulnerability. Only the most powerful of ordinance can harm him. Menasor is armed with Motormaster's cyclone rifle and a broad sword.

Weaknesses: The incompatibility of the Stunticon minds made Menasor virtually useless in anything other than brutal destruction. Any increase in intelligence offered by the upgrade over Devastator's combination process was negated by the conflict between his component psyches. These mental difficulties sometimes led to forced separation. Menasor was also quite slow compared to most non-combiner Transformers. With the death of Motormaster, Menasor has ceased to exist.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  18. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ya took my breath away Petey! I saw that you had updated and you don't disappoint!

19. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the Nightbeat report was good, I kept thinking to myself that he didn't really appear but then he did :D  Thanks again for writing this work Petey, it's safe to say that it will stand as one of the greatest transformers fan fics for a long time.

20. Overlord II

Overlord II Starscreamicon Leader TFW2005 Supporter

Just when you thought he was done.....

Excellent bios Petey :D