Transformers Titanium Nemesis?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Pravus Prime, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    First of all, I'll freely admit, I have no (zero!) interest in the little figures. Couldn't care less really.

However, I've been wanting smaller versions (like Micro Machines) to make TF ships forever. We know that there's the Ark in an upcoming wave, and we're getting a version of the Darkside and the Axalon with BW Anniversary Megs and Primal, but where's the Decepticon Flagship?

Then, strangely enough, the Wikipedia entry for the Nemesis (Decepticon) states at the end that there's an upcoming version of it in the TF Titaniums line. While I take that with a grain of salt, it does seem to be a rational conclusion given the Ark.

So, did I miss the news? Do we actually know that there's a Nemesis coming? Googling gives nothing concrete that I was able to find. And better yet, are there any pics of it? Now that I've got Primus, having a bunch of little ships would make such a neat display. Not to mention a Nemesis is right up my alley, I've been wanting one since Nemesis Part I aired.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I've not seen or heard ANYTHING saying we were going to get one, but if we're getting an Ark, and the line is a success, I can't imagine them not adding the Nemesis down the road :thumb 

Andy

3. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Haven't hears anything, hell, I didn't even know about the Ark. But... Both would kick ass!!

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
  5. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Thank you very much!! Now I have another reason to get A Primus besides he kicks ass.

6. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Casefresh is listing it as "Autobot Shuttle", which is what the Titanium is modeled after (though the front end is based on the Ark).

7. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I have learned never to trust wikepedia...