Transformers: Till All are one again...

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by twiztidRodimus, Sep 4, 2011.

1. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    ''Written in the Transformers universe, Daniel Witwicky, son of Cybertronian Ambassador, Samuel 'Spike' Witwicky. Stranded in an unknown dated year, after the Great Human/Robot War 3, on Earth 2, he is in search of his father. Thought long dead from the War, Daniel holds to hope.

Fighting through the fringe outskirts of Earth 2, fighting, and trying to survive the territories of Energon irradiated humans, cyborgs, rotted Autobot, decepticons. And in these lost tapes, and closed circuit video footage, these are the tales of Daniel, thought to be, earth 2's final human survivor, as he attempts to find his father, the only person with the key to rebuilding the species, and reclaiming peace...The Matrix of leadership''

I am currently writing this, and I hope that people find this interesting,

This is considering the 1986 movie as canon, what is written is AFTER the movie, years after, but everything in the original cannon, besides Spike being a cybertron ambassador, is ad libbed. I hope you enjoy it''

2. twiztidRodimus

News Credits:
    Daniel Witwicky log, 213-238-239-AT.4

I don’t know who will find this, if at all. Time seems to slip away from me nowadays, not that days mean much anymore. I’m recording this for you, whoever finds this, as a guide of where I’ve been, and a warning, of where you shouldn’t. This is being documented, written in Post-Primus Cybertronian, and spoken, in human English. I will try to keep my slang down to a minimum, as it can confuse those not used to it.

The time, or at least the time as far as I have calculated it to be, should be about three A.M. I lucked out and found a small photon battery pack. It should last long enough for me to record this; it can save your life, or at least mine. My memory fades every once in a while, so if I don’t say things aloud, and with purpose, like these recordings, things I do, or find may be forgotten. Things that can help me survive out here in the outskirts.

The humming sound may cause you difficulty to hear this, which is why, I've encrypted a written version, the energon radiation is coming closer, and the recording equipment isn’t what it used to be.

I have two to three recording locations. This one being, the interior of a deceased decepticon, Astrotrain. The hollowed out robotic body allows me a brief respite from the harsh weather outside, to record these. Or to just reflect on where I am, and where I need to be. Though, most of the time, I find myself backtracking more than I ‘d like.

I spent the past three days, or at least, what I track as days, following a trail of an abandoned Thundercracker hull. The fallen decepticon died back during the Great Robot War 2, and his body was lying in the middle of the wasteland.

In my years out here in the fringe, I know a trap when I see one. And this, had the makings of a well laid out ambush. I stocked up on photon charges, and trained quietly with my titanium blade. Readying for a battle in case there was one.

I approached the hull, the winds shook his left wing, making a loud crashing noise. His spark had long ago extinguished but a few micro lights burst inside of his frame. When automaton bodies perish, they have residual backup’s of energon and a small fragment of spark hidden inside of them, to possibly bring them back to function. I hoped that he did, as I can condense the energon into working battery power, which I use to record these videos.

The purple lightning in the sky, crackled in a map pattern, hitting randomly on the earth’s surface, charring, and causing electrical disruption for astro miles, it would do a slagging job on your body if it touched you.

Photon rifle in hand, and my blade attached firmly to my back, I stalked the carcass. Inside, I found a cache of energon, almost depleted, but still useful. The spark, no matter how much I searched, was nowhere to be found. And to my luck, it wasn’t an ambush, I packed up a few pieces of scrap metal, and sketched out his decepticon symbol in my electrical notepad, amongst the others. It was my way to tally the threats that have died, or are unaccounted for. Or the friends, that I will no longer see sentient ever again.

With a pull on my photon rifles trigger, I set the body ablaze. I couldn’t chance any reanimation from Energon poisoning. And Thundercracker, once one of the flying trio, along with Starscream and skywarp, are not ones to go unnoticed. And as I have notes of Skywarp, and now Thundercrackers deaths, Starscream, is still out there somewhere

But I digress

At this point, I assume you ‘d like to know who I am, what I’m doing, and why I’m doing it. Therein lies, the remainder of this recording.

My name is Daniel Witwicky, son of Cybertronian Ambassador Samuel ‘’Spike’’ Witwicky. I can only assume you’re familiar with the Witwicky name, as everyone on Earth 2 does, but, a brief over view in case you’re not.

My father spent most of his adolescence and his adulthood amongst the autobots, battling the decepticons. And after the years of servitude, they appointed him human Ambassador of Cybertron, a great honor for him.

And up until the Unicron War, life was basic. A few battles here and there, but none as deadly as that one. I almost lost him to the devourer, if it wasn’t for Rodimus……Hot Rod…Im sorry, it’s hard to say that name now, after what happened…and the reason Im out here, to find my father….and anyone else who may be alive..

3. twiztidRodimus

News Credits:
    Up until the Unicron war, life was basic, as basic as can be expected in my position. My father, as much as I hate to admit it, wasn’t around as often as I would have liked. I don’t blame him, or harbor ill emotions towards him. He was an ally to the Autobots, and a very important one. He and bumblebee spent months at a time on Moon base 2, before Unicron, the planet eater destroyed it.

Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, Brawn, Wheeljack, Windcharger,huffer, and of course, Optimus Prime, all fell during this time, none of which were able to be repaired. The losses, I still feel to this day.

Once the war was finished, Unicron was destroyed, the decepticons scattered, reeling from their loss of not only Megatron, but his reborn self, in the form of Galvatron, whom was never found or heard from since. The damage to the planet earth was severe, and no amount of repair could bring it back to its glory.

So, as the new leader, Rodimus Prime, thought to create a new planet, on Moonbase 3, a un-used, un-inhabited moon that could be the new home planet for humanity. With highly sophisticated technology, hard light, and organic plant life, it became a near perfect simulation of our home planet. It was a peace offering to a species that had found the Autobots to be more of a deadly burden, than a welcomed alien life form. The new United Nations had agreed to the transport of our their…I mean…our species, to the new Earth, but the reserve was obvious, and the trust had been strained, some said, beyond repair, but they trusted us this last time.

Many debated, amongst the ranks of Autobots, if Rodimus, was right for the position of Leadership, himself included in that doubt, but it was not his, or any others choice, The Matrix of Leadership, had chosen him, whether he liked it or not.

And this caused much distress with him, and amongst the rest of the autobots. The lone warrior amongst them that the masses felt should have held the title was Ultra Magnus, with whom Optimus Prime passed the Matrix to, on his death bed.

Rodimus fell into a deep depression.

His decisions became more and more erratic, yet, we had no answers to why. Time and time again, we saw him lose his temper, lash out against his closest friends, even me, and we couldn’t understand it, and by the time we did, it was too late.

Ultra Magnus, was the one to end the spark of Rodimus, but with great reason. Amidst a argument over the treatment of a stray insecticon, Rodimus terminated it, due to his lack of understanding its native tongue. When questioned about it, he attacked Kup, his closest confidant. Ripping his torso apart with strength we didn’t know he possessed, and though he was able to be repaired, Rodimus, was out of control.

The battle was quick, as it had to be, Rodimus, with a black liquid leaking from his optics, and a gaseous form of energon emitting from his mouth, Magnus, terminated our Leader, with a single, well shot blast to his head. The matrix of leadership, taken from his chest, had been cracked, and an empty shell of itself. Fragile to the touch, and almost brittle, everyone feared the worst.

As Perceptor, the Autobot’s resident scientist, studied Rodimus’ lifeless body, he began to obsess over the cause of his violent outbursts, his flaws, even his own animalistic and harmful nature. After weeks of looking over every inch of his former leaders corpse, his research, as read by Springer, had become less and less coherent, and more anger filled.

Locking himself with Rodimus, for close to two months, he emerged, different, feral, and equipped with many firearms. He knew us…I mean….knew the Autobots, better than anyone, having spent most of his time as a medical healer, when his rampage was finished, four Autobots were systematically dissected. Mirage, Springer, Blaster, Siren. And Arcee was left without her left arm.

The shots were precise, and accurate, he knew where to make the kill shots quick, and without a need for a second chance. Blurr, rapidly ran behind Perceptor, only to be impaled through the chest with a laser blade, used for heavy scalpel surgery on heavy automatons. It didn’t kill him, though he was out of action for a few weeks. Finally, Omega Supreme ended that battle, only to attack the remainder of the autobots who were left standing.

No one, and I mean, no one could have predicted the amount of damage he would lay waste to. Walking from Autobot city, he reached the first Human city he could find, and began a sweep attack that leveled building after building.

The same black liquid fell from his optics, that plagued Rodimus, and it caused slick, inky puddles on the ground beneath his feet. This monster was a walking skyscraper, one that many decepticons couldn’t topple, and the remaining autobots couldn’t either.

As the news spread, The United Nations were quick to act, and as if they had expected this, a private armed sector of the United Robotic Defense Squadron, took to the air, with Anti-Robotic missiles, and ground walker drones, manned by Human pilots.

They stood, no chance against Omega, he swatted the jets out of the air easily, and with no hesitation, he blasted a sharply pointed blast, to cut the lines of drones apart, the screams, where unbearable to listen to.

From my room on Moonbase 1, the rebuilt station where me, Bumblebee, cliffjumper, Jazz and my father spent most of our time. We watched a delayed feed of the situation. We were a few hours off, so by the time we saw the happenings of Omega Supreme, most of the new United States, no longer existed. And the remainder, continued fighting.

I patched Perceptors research into my teletran 3 wrist gauntlet, and read as much as I could.

‘’Dad, you can’t go there, I know what’s causing this.’’ I said to him after reading the notes left by the late scientist.

He didn’t listen, he scoffed at the idea that Perceptors research was needed to let him know what was going on, he told me to stay with Cliffjumper and Jazz, while he and Bumblebee transported themselves to Earth 2 in their shuttle. It was the last time I would see either of them.

What caused it?

A substance, called Dark Energon

Unknown to this generation for millions of years, and the database had very little information about it, mostly myths written about its origin.

The energon that gave each and every automaton robot reason to fight, and battle, and war, for eons, had a counterpart. As the energon, as I and I assume, you yourself, know it as, originated from Primus. The God of God’s, in the old tales of Autobot/Decepticon mythology. He is who they pray to, or when the ones that believe pray to, and his brother, was the devourer, Unicron.

They clashed, and battled for years, and years, before time was counted, and with the birth of the first automatons, with the strength of Primus’ energon, There was an opposite effect, with Unicrons, Dark Energon.

The Dark energon ate away at anything it touched, giving reason to why Unicron constantly needed to feed, it was to counter balance the effect of him feeding on himself, from the Dark Energon.

When we, namely, Rodimus, opened the Matrix, inside of Unicron, he exploded, giving off every bit of dark energy his planet sized body could give off. And little by little, it effected everyone it touched, or was around for a certain period of time.

Rodimus, Perceptor, and other autobots, fell prey to this sickness, Energon Radiation poisoning, as I grew to call it.

And in the matter of the Autobot/Human battles, happening on Earth….I asked myself….What of the decepticons…?

The energon cell on this recorder is near depletion, and before this safe area is compromised, I need to move on. And with the acidic rain storm passed, I can move in the night.

I will sign on, and continue this story soon….you must know how this world came to be….and how you can survive it…and maybe…just maybe…help me find my father…

I don’t know who you are…if your human….Autobot…Decepticon…Till we are one again…This is Daniel Witwicky, signing off….

4. twiztidRodimus

News Credits:
    Daniel Witwicky log, 213-238-263-SWD

Whoever finds this, whoever is reading this, listening to this, you, are the key.

The last transmission had to end a bit more abruptly than I would have liked. The area was being scoured by the Sweeps. Traitors to the decepticon cause as they attacked the crazed Shockwave, only to lose one of their own to Shockwaves blaster. They flew off and were off grid for years. Until recently, and irradiated as can be expected, they have searched the waste’s for survivors, or stray caches of energon.

This was my second run in with them. I narrowly survived, I may not be so lucky next time. Scourge, looked me in my eyes, as I made my escape, and I could feel the vibes in the air, he wanted me dead.

I’ve told you a few things about the lead up, of the war, and, even though jumbled, details about the battles. But, I haven’t said much about myself.

Short, brunette cropped hair. I keep it short, as not to absorb to much radiation. I have to shave it whenever it gets to long. Any bot would use it against me, to control my boy in a fight, and that is sure fire death.

The equipment varies, depending on the weather conditions. But, I should let you know, I’ve lost much of my body in the battles, the augmentations, to some, would make people see me as less than human. But, they have allowed the betterment of my survival chances.

I have about 60% of my original body mass, as human skin, organs, etc. The other 40%, is made up of various enhancements, and changes.

I can see things in many different aspects. Think, bird, infrared, minimal x-ray, and some heat. I don’t control it as much as it tweaks and changes when my mind needs it to. The Exo-suit my father designed, is a part of me, I cannot transform, as it would destroy my body, what’s left of it, and I never have enough energon to do so, even if I wanted to.

The boots I wear cover my soles from touching the ground, which is not advisable from the muck being irradiated, just as much as the air during the rain storms, which happen at any given moment.

I have far too many weapons, and custom armories that I will not divulge to recording, as anyone will know how to defend against me. The ones I do mention are only those common amongst those along the fringe and the wastes,

I’ve lost touch with humanity over these years, from seeing what they do to each other to survive.

And the things that I witnessed them do to my friends, the Autobots. As a child, I saw so many stages of the human species, and took in visions of what many have called the human condition in decay, long before the end, before the wars.

At one time, there were religions; people would fight each other for the superiority of one another’s views. I never truly understood it, why couldn’t they just let each other live with their beliefs? For a time, they did, but it would always end up in bloodshed, and one group using the other for personal gain.

It was the same with the relationship between humans and the cybertronians. The humans, used the technologies they received from them, and advanced their civilization by a few hundred years, and still, they killed autobot and decepticon alike, all because they wouldn’t bow to their will, as if they were stronger, or more important since they were ‘’Here First’’. When in reality, histories have shown, that humans were not here before other living beings. They just germinated and infected this planet……

I apologize…I believe….the stress as of late, are causing malfunctions within my mind. The updates, of emotional responses have been pretty glitchy since my fight with the Sweeps.

I pray, to primus, to God, to whoever damned this planet, that my confessions here, give you no pause. My father is the key to saving our species, each species, to get this planet back, or at least begin to rebuild.

I don’t know who you are…if your human….Autobot…Decepticon…Till we are one again…This is Daniel Witwicky, signing off….

5. twiztidRodimus

News Credits:
    Daniel Witwicky log, 213-238-736-GJR

These, and the future events I will describe, are before the Dark energon’s full infiltration of the Cybertronians, note this, and please, prepare….for the worse…and ready yourselves….know this….I tell you this to help you realize, why the earth around you is the way it is, and how to fix it…Please…take heed..

Humanity, as the sun set that night, the last official night, of the Robot/Human peace treaty. A speech was made, one that would be remembered by all those who watched it. It was broadcast in every language around the world. I don’t remember who was the one who spoke, as his face was withheld, and his voice slightly distorted as to not reveal who had the final say in the war.

My fellow members, of this great species, humanity. I stand before you today, not just as an American, but as the f nal member of the United Nations, to vote, that a course of action is needed to occur. As we have witnessed, the cybertronians, with whom we shared out great planet, have abused our trust, disrupted the supposed peace we had after their last war, with the planet eater, Unicron, gave us this new version of our Earth, and with yet another war, they have caused the death of millions, in the matter of weeks, and that number, even as I speak to you, continues to rise. Therefore, we are dispatching our armies, unified, under one lead, and to defend, against the Cybertronian menace. Anyone, found allied with the Robots, will be apprehended, and taken in for questioning, a trial of any kind will be held after the conclusion of the war.

Once, this conflict finds an end, we will once again, hold claim to this planet, and we will once again, be a peaceful species, under our own rule, and only ours. Thank you, and may whatever God, you pray to, have mercy on all of our souls.

That was the last I heard of it, before the humans intervened. The first bomb was directed at Iacon-2, killing many Autobots, and human supporters. They didn’t care who dies, as long as the statement was made.

Much of the tech that they allowed the humans to have, where mere advancements in home appliances, ways to establish a constant flow of edible food for the hungry, ways to maximize the production of automobiles, planes, and even trains. Levitation automated traveling devices were banned, as humans could not find the balance between speed and safety. After the first thousand fatalities, they found that some advancements, were not worth the loss of life it posed.

Weaponry was something Rodimus, and Ultra Magnus fought strictly against educating humans in. They would not allow the human militaries to have access to the destructive prowess of their armory. They only gave speeches, and spoke about how peaceful committee would make for a more peaceful existence. And, as expected, or at least as my father explained to Rodimus in many arguments, Humans are incapable of dealing in peace, only war, and the trust between them and his own species was waning. The fact was, he felt the humans only conversed with him, to gain knowledge of violent resources, in order to gain an upper hand on other countries.

As a Prime, he felt it was his duty, to protect humans, as Optimus once did. And when his confidence began to fade, he entrusted the location of The Matrix of Leadership to my father. As he felt keeping it on him was far too dangerous. It was a undertaking that my father found an honor, but a very dangerous one, but an honor nonetheless. And he took it, and, where no one has been able, in an uncounted amount of years, could find it, even me.

As the first bombs fires were extinguished, I took count of the lives, lost:

Hound, Inferno, Smokescreen, Red Alert, Wheelie, Avanti and Nancy of the Junkions, Alita, Sandstorm. Three decepticon captures perished as well, Octane, Snap dragon, and Apeface

These are all noted as being the first Human terminated casualties, but wouldn’t be the last.

Kupp, speaking his mind, as he always did, at a Autobot rally, spoke of a retaliation, one that would cause minimal human fatalities, but one to show that this would not be tolerated.

Rodimus, as the leader, knew that it was not their way, to play eye for an eye. And on the new Autobot base, the transformed mode of Metroplex, as he once was. And it served for the first time, that Rodimus began his descent down the path that would lead to the end of his life.

Giving into the demands of his cohorts, he devised a small contingent of autobots, to strike back, at the Human pentagon, during a time, where few would be present. Sending, Blurr, Perceptor,( primus rest him), Trailbreaker, and Hoist, the attack was quick, blurr made sure of that, reluctantly they blew up a small portion of the building, the eastern side was demolished, Blurr, in his quickness, killed five humans that attacked them, he tried to disable their weapons, but his size, and speed got the best of his judgement.

Kupp, though the eldest of the Autobots after the late Ironhide, he took the attack on Iacon 2, as an insult, and that the humans, took advantage of their kindness, and he executed ten humans, before blurr grabbed and ran them off miles away, before another human could fall by Robot hands.

Ultra Magnus, upon the arrival of the team, went ballistic, and demanded an explanation, Kupp, his elder, did not provide one.

I listened to the arguments, the yelling, the audio broke windows, as loud as they were. And I couldn’t do anything.

As the time passed, the autobots looked at us different, me and my father. I wish that my mother was here, after she found me, and Grimlock years ago at the realm of Menonina, she was lost to us. Her remains were never retrieved, and just as I feel about my father, I know that my mother, Carly, is alive…I know it.

After the attack by the Autobots, the Humans continued to meet and plot against us. The decepticons felt this was a time to take control, and when they sent Trypticon to Metroplex, the true battles began…and the end of the many species, was witnessed by all, the humans used similar robots, the size of the tapes Blaster, or soundwave created. Cameras were installed all over metroplex, unable to be found, due to their familiarity with the Autobot security systems. And they viewed the battles across the closed circuit, high definition video, and prepared an attack of their own, and to train, on how to not be blindsided once again.

To combat Trypticon, The Autobots dispatched Omega supreme, who had yet to fall to the Dark energon fully, and as it were, the Decepticons, were unprepared for the onslaught he could unleash on them, and began to scramble to their own lair, in which many Autobots, followed…which led into a trap, one that if, Rodimus, hadn’t acted hastily, they may not have fell into.

I don’t know who you are….whether your human…..or Autobot….or at worst…Decepticon. Till we are one again….this is Daniel….son of Samuel and Carly Witwicky…signing off….

6. twiztidRodimus

News Credits:
    Daniel Witwicky Log 213-238-736-GJR

I realize, the names I’ve listed off as casualties may sound foreign to whoever is reading this, or listening, as it were. I do so, out of respect of those fallen, but I will only speak of those lost that have bearing to our histories and relevance, of the present.

My records of the remaining battles are hidden across the mind field, the telepathic bots turf. I believe, I sit just beyond their reach, as they have not lobotomized me as of yet. The green aura around the area is the initial warning, and if your armor is illuminated by it, it’s too late.

I found myself in a slag of a time when I locked eyes with the remnants of a few downed bots. Astro ticks crawling all over the corpses., I hadn’t recognized them at first, but once I used my teletran 3 wrist scanner, I was able to verify that it was three decepticons, identities unknown, but the bite marks were violent, and inconsistent

Sharkticons are rare, and haven’t been seen for years, and without many bodies of energon water, they would simply migrate elsewhere. It wasn’t until I gauged the age of the bites, it was about 2 astro cycles old, which is two human years, they had been there for that long. I assumed that this was an area abandoned, and attempted to settle in.

My energon was low, and I needed to refuel, the injections were slow, taking about a human timed hour. I thought, I was hallucinating, but I swore…I swore…

That I saw a Dinobot!

I released myself from the injection serum, and while my vision was blurred, I hear the thuds of large robotic footsteps. My breathing was slowed, and faint, allowing me to go unnoticed from most scanners or sound barriers

I was armed, and ready, the bots walked right past me as I stood, still and as motionless as the two year old bots in front of me. Though, they ignored me, and continued to sniff around, they didn’t want the metal of my exo-suit, or the flesh on my bones, they were searching for energon.

And without my injections completion, there was small amounts of residue let in the tubes. They realized this, and it sent them in a feeding frenzy. They finally took notice to me, and the biggest of them turned to me.

‘Grimlock?’ I said

This was their territory, and I walked right into it. It was a rookie mistake, one that may cost me my life.My scanner would have warned me, but its energies were far too low. With a primal growl they all transformed into their attack, Dino modes, and charged towards me. Quickly, I used some of my precious energon, to create a replica of myself, hard light is extremely costly to use, but I did so.

Watching Grimlock and Sludge tear into what could have been me, was frightening, and instead of picking them off, I ran, and ran as fast as I could.

The Dinobots have been known to be the toughest of the cybertronians to kill, and I wasn’t planning on testing that out. During my childhood, I’ve seen them rampage, and were never truly under anyones control, but their own, save for Grimlocks, the smartest of them all.

The Dark energon did something to them more than any other, bring out a very old nature, and in the midst of the War, it was the dinobots, cohesively, that stopped each and every one of the combiners. They took over what used to be New Los Angeles, creating more bots in their wake, resembling different skeletal remains found in the remaining museums of that city. Crowning himself Conqueror Grimlock, each section of bots, from Autobots, to Decepticons attempted to usurp his rule, only to fail, each and every time.

I lost track of where I was when I ran. Some of the spec’s I used from the fallen Blurr, gave me ways to increase my speed fivefold, but, the drawback was it depleted the ration of Energon stimulant I had just injected.

This transmission is short, and is meant to be a warning, do NOT, venture into the western state of this once great country, a death wish is signed and sealed if you do…

I don’t know who you are….whether your human…..or Autobot….or at worst…Decepticon. Till we are one again….this is Daniel….son of Samuel and Carly Witwicky…signing off….

7. twiztidRodimus

News Credits:
    (Whats kind of sad, is I got more feedback for this story on a Marvel site, than this TF sight :(  )