Transformers: The Zephyr Code (RPG) (Episode 1 of Transformers: Legends)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    The Players:

Leaders:
    Galvanitro (Gamemaster)
    Challenger (Plays Bumblebee and Aly Rose)

Veterans:
    Titanic X (Plays Terra White and Jenna Wilson)
    TF Rocks (Plays Jetfire and Tai Ishinaiyo)

Members:
    UnicronFTW (Plays Lockdown, and Aaron Flynn)
    Shatterpoint (Plays Ransack and Black Shadow)
    Optimegatron (Plays Sideswipe and Anthony White)

Junior Members:

kaijuguy19 (Plays Arcee and Grimlock)
    Starscream600 (Plays Wheeljack)

The Characters:

Autobots:
    Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Jetfire, Arcee, Wheeljack, Optimus Prime, Grimlock

Leader: Optimus Prime
    Scientist: Jetfire
    Scouts: Arcee
    Warriors: Sideswipe, Bumblebee
    Elite Warriors: Wheeljack, Grimlock

Decepticons:
    Ransack, Megatron, Lockdown, Black Shadow, Soundwave

Leader: Megatron
    Scientists: Soundwave
    Scouts: Lockdown
    Warriors: Ransack
    Elite Warriors: Black Shadow

Humans:
    Teens: Aaron Flynn, Anthony White, Elaina Knight, Aly Rose
    Adults: Tai Ishinaiyo, Terra White, Jenna Wilson, Derek Thran

Character Info-Sheets:
    Coming Soon

The Rules:

Rule One:
    Please write at least 1 paragraph for every character your posting with per post. It may seem like a lot, but it really isn't.

Rule Two:
    Grammer and Spell Check are your friend. If you have a program that you can type in that has spell-check, please use it if you need it.

Rule Three:
    Please wait for two others to post before you post again. I'm the only exception to this, as I am Gamemaster. The other exception is in a 1 vs. 1 fight or a 1-on-1 conversation. For fights, you are allowed to post after that person as long it is combat and you have something you can respond to while still following the rules; for conversations, these two characters must be the only ones in the conversation.

Rule Four:

No godmodding. Only do the actions of your character, not anyone else's.

The Plot:

Prologue:
    One year ago, the Transformers began their war anew on Earth. 6 Months ago, eight humans discovered them and have been sharing in their battles since. The Autobots have made Earth their new home, to protect it from the Decepticons. The Decepticons seek to conquer it; and use its vast natural resources to launch a campaign to the stars.

The Setting:

This is based off of Classics/Updated G1, with some influences from all universes.

Other Notes:

We're trying this one more time, guys. I'm only doing one Prologue this time; so you may start after it. Please look above so you know who you're playing as, and have fun.

2. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Quick Note:
    Teen & Transformer Matchups:
    Bumblebee+Aaron
    Sideswipe+Elaina
    Wheeljack+Anthony
    Arcee+Aly

Prelude:
    California. The new place that the Autobots called home, Optimus mused as he sat in truck mode on a secluded beach in the early afternoon...as he watched the teens play with other Autobots, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, and Arcee.

Wheeljack and Sideswipe were lobbing with a rock they had found; while Bumblebee and Arcee played with the kids in a game of volleyball (boys vs. girls) using a net provided by Elaina.

Optimus couldn't shake a feeling of unease, however, knowing that on the other side of the planet, Grimlock and the N.E.S.T. team were investigating Decepticon sightings in Greece. He knew that Jetfire was overseeing the operation and was ready to call Optimus in for backup at any time, but he still cared for his soldiers and their human allies.

Still, it was relaxing just watching the beautiful Earth day around him; and the younger beings having fun.

A short distance away, Elaina jumped and struck the ball, knocking it in the direction of Aaron and Bumblebee. The boys were winning 7-5; but the girls were coming back from a worse set.

------------

"Your team is go, Thran!" Rear Admiral Terra White's voice came in loud and clear over Derek Thran's headset as pilot Jenna Wilson got the N.E.S.T. team deeper into the Ancient Greece ruins.

Just below them, a large silver-and-gold Cybertronian t-rex ran with the helicopter. They weren't going for subtlety.

Derek co-lead the N.E.S.T. with his friend and partner Tai Ishinaiyo. They were both "experimental super-soldiers" as labeled by the government. Tai's abilities? He was essentially Captain America without the corny costume and shield. Derek on the other-hand, was given the ability of precognition and limited energy control. Tai was the serious one; Derek the fun one. They were a good pair.

Jenna piloted most of N.E.S.T.'s top of the line military equipment; while Terra coordinated their missions from the U.S.S. George Washington.

"You're closing in on the target!" Jetfire told them over their mics. He was overseeing the mission from the Autobot base. Jetfire, Grimlock, the N.E.S.T. team were all inter-connected so they could all talk to each other via mics.

"Alright, boys, tighten your armor, things are about to get good," Derek said with a smile as his orange and silver armor tightened. Derek had orange-and-black medium armor with an energy sub-machine gun; energy-bladed staff; and a prototype stealth generator. Tai had yellow-and-silver heavy armor with a sniper rifle (with both bullet and laser options), and a short-term jetpack.

The rest of the N.E.S.T. soldiers wore silver-and-black armor with energy laser rifles and energy pistols for back up. Bullets weren't effective against 'Cons, so there was no need for them.

-------------------

"Lord Megatron wishes for you to dig faster, Ransack," Soundwave stated. The blue-and-silver sports car Decepticon watched as Ransack dug into the ground, looking for an old Cybertronian relic: a shield generator that could be attached to the lower torso of a Cybertronian and gives full-body protection.

Nearby, Black Shadow stood guard with five silver Elite Vehicons. The Greecian ruins rose around them, staring at them like monoliths. Made only a slight amount more imposing at night.

3. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    “Good one Elaina,” Aly smiled as she watched the volleyball head towards Aaron and Bumblebee. Her smile widened when both of them missed it, scoring the girls another point.

Aly’s red hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her light blue eyes were shielded by her sunglasses. It was a nice, sunny day – the perfect day to be at the beach. In truth she wasn’t normally much of a volleyball player, but she was always up for a little friendly competition, especially when it was boys vs. girls, and she was having a lot of fun with her friends. They were still down by a point, but if they could get one more, they would be tied with the boys. The sixteen year old caught the ball when the boys tossed it over, before tossing it to Arcee to serve. She was pretty confident that they would get another point, no problem.

4. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    (Galvinitro... do I establish my character as we go along or do I create a character profile?)

5. Starscream600

Starscream600 Certified Virtual Pilot

"See if you can catch this Sideswipe!" Wheeljack shouted to Sideswipe before he anchored himself firmly to the ground before hurling the rock with all his strength.

Lobbing gave Wheeljack a sense of nostalgia for the times back on Cybertron when he was lobbing with the other Wreckers. If he could, he would rewind the clock just to relive those moments once again.

6. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (Establish as you go, :) )

7. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    California

Arcee smiled as she caught the ball from Aly and looked at the other side for a good range to throw. She managed to jump a little bit before throwing the ball over. She saw the ball fly over the boys and into the ground. She grinned victoriously and gave Aly a thumbs up. Since she met Aly she's been spending time with her and knowing more of Earth's culture through her human charge. She remembered not being happy about it the first time around but overtime she grew close to her and creating a bond as a result.

"One more point for us then we win." She said to her human partner. "Guess those beach party videos you showed me wasn't too much of a waste of time." she added jokely.

Greece

Grimlock grunted in frustration as he adjusted the Ion Cannon's ammo pack near one of the Greek islands known as Cyprus. He thought about the news of Decepticon activity from Jetfire who detected a signal coming from it. He along with Jetfire and NEST were sent to investigate and keep watch. Finishing the adjustments he placed the cannon back into it's case while thinking in annoyance of how Optimus seemed to be getting paranoid.

"Prime always had the knack to not only be afraid to fight when need to but to also sense things that aren't there." He thought "Then again I guess I can't blame him for being at least careful.." Suddenly he saw a flash of light around the mountains 7 miles on the island they're on. He ran to Jetfire's position to inform him of this discovery.

8. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Greece

Ransack sighed and continued digging. He was a warrior not a miner, but he wouldn't dare go against one of Lord Megatron's "wishes".

He dug until his shovel hit something, something metal. Finally his hard work had payed off, he had almost dug up the entire fragging area.

Ransack moved the dirt around the object and grabbed it. It was loose, but still packed tight beneath the dirt.

"Hey Black Shadow, how about a little help here?"

Black Shadow was leaning against one of the large stone pillars. In the shade of the moonlight, all Ransack could see of him was his optics and the look he gave him.

"Uhhh...Right, sorry I asked."

9. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (Okay, female volleyballers; give the boy player characters a chance to defend! Haha)

10. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    California

Anthony picked up the ball and tossed it towards one of the other guys.

"I'm going for a little walk. I'm more than exhausted." He said.

As he began walking, he noticed everyone had some sort of occupation. All except Optimus. He just sat there in vehicle mode. He wanted to go ask him if something's wrong, or tell him to loosen up slightly, but something stopped him. Optimus was never really into fun, anyway.

As he walked on the shoreline, he thought the sand was just hard enough for him to have brought his motorcycle. Looking up to the sky, he thought of how beautiful the day was. Looking back at Optimus, who hadn't moved an inch, he went back to the point the others were at. He was surprised he walked that little. about 1 minute felt like 10. He looked to his left, where Wheeljack and Sideswipe were lobbing rocks. He wondered if Sideswipe has trouble having wheels for feet. He then looked towards Optimus again. He didn't move an inch. He sighed and starting to walk towards him.

"Hey, Prime. Why aren't you playing volleyball with the others? It's more fun than it looks."

11. Starscream600

Starscream600 Certified Virtual Pilot

California

After a couple more rounds of lobbing, Wheeljack got bored and tried to make up an excuse to excuse himself, "Hey uh Sides, I think I'll take a short break, you should too. You played a great game." Wheeljack said to Sideswipe. He then walked over to Anthony who was talking to Optimus.

Ever since he met the humans, he took a liking towards Anthony. He didn't know why, but something deep down in his processor drew him towards Anthony.

12. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Greece

"C'mon you frakking piece of-woah!"

The object finally gave, nearly causing Ransack to fall to the ground. He regained his balance and went to the object, it was a metal case and if what they thought was inside was there...

"One shield generator, courtesy of...some guy...I guess." Ransack said, now holding the generator in his hand.

Ransack looked around, no sign of Soundwave. "Well I DID do all the work." he thought. "Maybe I deserve a little test run."

He stood up and attached the generator to his waist.

"You're not seriously going to do what I think you're going to do, are you?" Black Shadow said, annoyance in his tone.

"What? I'm just making sure it works."He pressed a button on the generator and a flash of light erupted from it.

"I-I don't feel any different, is it working?"

Black Shadow smirked. He fired his rifle at Ransack, the blast reflecting off of him and nearly grazing one of the Elite Vehicons.

"Yeah, it works." Black Shadow said with a smile.