Transformers: The Odyssey

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    "Oh, yes. It's not impossible to fix this, trust me," Pharma replied, "In fact, it's fairly simple."

2. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"yeah! He's going to simply chop it off! Problem solved sparkling!" laughs one of the cuffed bandits sadistically.

The kid gasps and backs away from Pharma.

This causes the other cuffed bandits to chuckle.

Blaster glares in their direction. "Huntress? I think those bandits need some knockout medicine. Yes?"

3. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    Rapido sighed as he continued trying up the rest of the bandits.
    "So why did you do that, hombres? What did you try to achieve?" he turned to one of them.

[[ @Devaron9 ]]

4. BRX

BRX New Member

"Yeah." Dino said, still having his blades out. "Start talking before you end up in a world of hurt." He threatened.

5. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"Money."

"Money."

"Money."

"Women."

The group of bandits looked at the one guy who had said "Women."

"What?"

6. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "Now, now, don't listen to the bad people. I'm not gonna chop your arm off," Pharma said reassuringly.

7. SavageThunder

SavageThunder Stalking the Shadows...

"Do you take pleasure in hurting children?" Venom seemed to coat her words as she stood up and approached the bandit who spoke before glaring at him coldly. "Because I'll eat you for breakfast."

She curled back her lips into an ugly smile and smashed her head into his, laughing as he went down like a bag of rocks. "My logic wins. Always."

8. BRX

BRX New Member

Hoist turned to look at Huntress. "Uh, I hate to be a stick in the mud, but your "logic" is basically killing bad guys, in that regard, you're on the same level on Guzzle." He pointed out.

9. SavageThunder

Huntress raised one eyebrow and smiled. "Naw. I just knocked him out, as requested. I don't kill if I don't have to anymore."

10. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Yeah yeah. Bad guys always lie. Don'tcha know. Pharma here would never do that." assures Blaster hugging the sparkling.

The little one hides his face against Blasters chest before looking back uneasily at Pharma.

"Anything he can do to seem less scary to you?" asks Blaster.

The little mech frowns before replying. "Nanny says you know someone is friendly to sparklings if he is will to turn around three times while making a silly face and saying 'I'm a silly mech. I'm silly mech. Oh yes.'"

Blaster nods sagely. "Well I'm sure Pharma will be willing to do that then."

"Actually I do--- ARGH!" smirks the bandit before falling to the ground unconscious from the attack.

The other bandits hear Huntress confession that she doesn't kill anymore. One of them whispers to the others "See? I told you we can break free from this. They're too weak to kill."

11. SavageThunder

The massive gladiator whipped her head around to glare at him. "Do you want to test my patience? I am a Gladiator after all, death is still in my energon scraplet."

12. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"Hmph. Such as?"
    He than heard a bandit murmuring about escape before turning towards the lot Greatsword pointed.
    "One of you tries to escape, you won't even make it five feet."
    He turned back to Rodimus sheathing the sword.
    "You were saying?"

13. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"We found this little guy close to this village, was wondering if you knew who he was. He says his name is Tap-out."
    Magnus states

14. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Pharma blinked, then shrugged.

"I'm a silly mech," he said, sticking his tongue out, cross-opticed.

"I'm a silly mech," he repeated, mouth twisted in a wonky fashion.

"Oh yes," he finished... but his final face looked more like whatever eldricth force possesses Jim Carrey's face briefly took control. The sparkling likely delighted in this. anyone else, not so much.

15. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

The bandit glares right back at Huntress before he hears the threat across the street. "He can hear us whisper all the way here? Frag..."

Blaster makes an uneasy look. "Uhh..."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the sparkling laughs out loud in delight along with the other tended sparklings.

"Eh heh?" Blaster gives a thumbs up to Pharma. "Looks like you're a hit with the little ones, Pharma."

The Sparkling happily walks up to Pharma for treatment.

Blaster grins to himself. "Goes to show not all battles are won with fighting, sometimes a silly face is all you need."

16. SavageThunder

She growled in annoyance at being called a mech. "I'm a femme thank you you very much and I have enhanced audials!" She snapped harshly before casting her green optics over the bandits. She turned away to watch Pharma being goofy.

17. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Pharma smiled, warmly, "Alright, let's clear the obstruction... uh, can I have a friend of this one hold his arm still for a bit?"
    ---
    Hot Shot trailed behind Rodimus's group, only briefly paying attention to their conversation.

18. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

The bandit raises an optic ridge. "I was talking about your Great Sword buddy threatening us from across the street." He grins "Well if you have such great audios doll, then you can all hear us say 'frag you' in stereo!"

"Frag you!" cheers the other bandits next to him. It was obvious this one was riling them up... something that could lead to an escape attempt.

One of the children with a bandage over his optic and dented face plate approaches. "I got ya, Rims." He holds young Rims unresponsive arm out, since the boy couldn't move it on his own. His eyes widen at the lodged object. "You really can't feel nothin'?"

"Nah, just the part that sticking into my side. That hurts but nothing else... Must not be bad then right?" asks Rims hopefully.

"Maybe?" the helper boy looks over to what Pharma will do next.

Blaster stays by their sides but looks worriedly over at the increasingly rowdy bandits. He moves his body in front of the children to block their view of some of those bandits.

19. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Pharma would simply remove the piece of metal from the shoulder. His hand then split open into a multitude of smaller digits tipped with tiny pincers and welding equipment.

"Now, I'm going to reattach the wires that were severed in the fight, before applying enough energon to get them running again."

He proceeded to do just that, gently rewelding the wiring...

20. SavageThunder

Huntress let loose a string of nasty curses in Kaonian before facepalming. "As much as I would looove to accept you invitagions, I'm afraid to say you wouldn't satisfy me."

She called back tauntingly, trying to force her temper under control. Her twitching wings and armor gave away she was ready to fight and quite bloodily too.