Transformers The Movie - UK Advanced Screening Cinema List

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Joe Moore, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Urza

Urza New Member

Saw it at 14.00 on Saturday at the Tunbridge Wells Odeon.

I thought it was superb, although the bit where they were walking around outside Sam's house whilst he was looking for the Glasses made me cringe.

The almighty scrap at the end was just jaw-dropping, and the G1 nods made me grin!

2. PrimeSpark3417

PrimeSpark3417 Member

Transformers at the Empire Leicester square (July 26th 2007)

A bit late since I’m a new member, I saw Transformers at the Empire Leicester square (July 26th 2007) where the Empire was recently Transformed last year back to its original JBL THX specification from (13KW) to a staggering Transformable (56KW) making this the most powerful THX screen in Europe.

While have a tour of the booth to see the new dbx 4800 loudspeaker management system that can transformer into any crossover slope filter or intermixed as they are at the Empire. Thou the first days show had to be presented in 35mm Dolby SR-D as the digital projector wasn’t working and therefore the 35mm back print, was used.

Measuring sound pressure level with loudness in the dba weighting with ample bass sub bass and LFE.1 that just shock the seat, jolted me back in the (rocker chair) was so much fun. The lowest part in the film where one of the Transformers, rolling and jumping into the air, flew directly over screaming woman peaked in the large auditorium, at 120dbc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]