Transformers: The Last Knight Titan Changer Megatron Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Apr 14, 2017.

1. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron: You can't kill me Prime. Because I'm already Dead Inside.... :( :( :( 

• Like Like x 2
  2. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    You have to remember megs wants cybertron under his rule, prime wants to do it for quintessa in the end they're still enemies.

3. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    Product like this seems more like hate...

4. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde born-again First Churcher

News Credits:
    The choice to color his feet gold is interesting.

I guess with the money he's earned from the last films he was able to afford some dope bling. He should color the rest of himself gold and tattoo "Thug life" on his back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure Megatron is just Galvatron, but calling himself that again.

If you think about it, Galvatron was just the name given by KSI for the drone. Megatron's head, which still had allspark energy, used Insecticons to alter the DNA of Galvatron to his own, essentially just creating a clone of himself. AOE happened pretty quickly too, so it makes sense for Galvatron to not immediately change his appearance and name. He was pretty much always just Megatron. He was just in a new form and went under the name he was given.

• Like Like x 1
  6. toxinom

toxinom Megatron Supremacist

Don't forget "DAMAGED" in fancy cursive on his forehead!

• Like Like x 1
  7. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

Wow the shampoo bottles do something now?

[​IMG]

8. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime 1st Cybertronian Spectre of the Galactic Council

As someone with kids, I love these suckers. Why? Because when I'm playing TFs with my kids, I don't have to take five minutes to transform RotF Optimus for instance. One steps, quick changers, etc I love 'em because on top of the quick transformation, I can let them play with those without fear of them breaking them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shepard Prime

Damn, never really thought about just how many times he's ate it in this series. TF5 would be survived, whatever his fate is (unless he dies in TF5 and is revived...does he die?).

10. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

Pretty much. I think simpler TF toys is a great idea so young fans can have fun at their pace. I remember liking a few '07 Fast-Action Battlers when I was eight.

But then the thing is, most collectors aren't going to care about those things since they're not the target demographic. As someone in the collecting scene now, I personally think having One-Steps, 3-Steps, and FABs/Power-Battlers around is great. It only gets annoying when they're flooding the shelves and never moving from there and preventing retailers from re-stocking any TFs. But then that applies to the main line and sub-line too.

...I could do without the non-transforming 18-inch unpainted shampoo bottles with three points of articulation, though.

• Like Like x 2
  11. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    I at first thought he would be a Headmaster kind of bot.

12. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's what i'm wondering also. If it is Bay's last film it'd make sense to kill him off again to tie-up loose ends - though with the sequel in 2019 they'd probably just bring him back again...

13. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

If you ask me, fans are reading way too much into the "revived yet again" thing.

The thing is both online bios and toy packaging bios can be misleading. Both G1 and AOE Galvatron's toy bios said nothing about the Megatron-Galvatron connection to presumably avoid spoilers. AOE Lockdown's online bio originally called him a "merciless Decepticon" before changing it to "merciless bounty hunter" in his Deluxe packaging.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shepard Prime

It's funny, me an a mom at Target was talking about that. Why are the 18-inch Star Wars shampoo bottles pack less expensive than the smaller figures pack? And I told her that the articulation of the figures and complexity is what ramps up the price. The shampoo bottles are literally four lumps of plastic and two halves. "But, they're bigger..." Yup.

I haven't bought any of the 18 inch ones but I did buy the 12 inch ones of Aoe Optimus and one of the big Lockdown's that transforms. Suckers are durable and when you have a son that likes to bash toys into each other to mimic the fights in the toons and movies, I appreciate it. lol.