Transformers The Last Knight Omega supreme as the omega lock

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by primeknightHalo, Jan 5, 2017.

1. primeknightHalo

primeknightHalo Banned

Could we possibly see the omega lock restore cybertron.Or omega supreme as the omega lock what are your thoughts

2. TheIronBot

TheIronBot Well-Known Member

If Omega Supreme came into the movies, I would get so exited I would have a seizure and be flopping around on the ground right in the theater. Did they say anything about an Omega Lock in the trailer?

3. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, we are getting a big TF of some kind. Bay already confirmed that he's having fun breaking the ILM rendering machines again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When did he say this? He could just be referring to the Submarine TF? Or the Cybertron/Unicron/Planet thingy?

5. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Technology has gotten much more advanced since 2009. Better processing and cooling can handle another Devastator like rendering without breaking the machines these days, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, I mean even with advancements, he's breaking ILM machines yet again with TLK lol.
    Michael Bay Says Transformers Visual Effects Break ILM Computers

http://www.slashfilm.com/transformers-visual-effects-break

"We always break the ILM computer. We have the heaviest model ILM has ever had. They gotta shutdown ILM for a weekend and it breaks the computers."

"It’s because of the heaviness of the models. They’re so dense, so many pixels they can’t…like, a heavy model is a building that fell down. Built a real building. All that reflective, every window had its own little piece of software. If it moves…that shuts the computers down. And we’re gonna have models way heavier than that but their computers get faster and faster each year. ILM can explain it a lot better than me. They literally have to get everything offline so they can handle the model because they’re so dense. They can’t do multi-shows or anything. They have to clear the decks. It’s supposed to take months doing it the normal way but by using all the computer power you can get it done in a weekend."

So I expect Bay will. Doing some breaking of computers again :) 

• Like Like x 2
  7. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    And that's how he gets gets me every time with the movies.

• Like Like x 1