Transformers: The Last Knight Official Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by The Kup, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    I liked the Flaming Lips song and I'll most likely buy some of the toys, so....yay I guess?

2. Mirimus

Mirimus Member Known Well

My only reaction to every one of these since ROTF is '"Uh...yay! New toys to look for next summer!"

And they didn't 'bring Bay back'...he's made a lot of money for them, so they begged him back, I'm sure.

Seriously, is it possible to get the folks that edit these trailers to both edit and maybe write the actual movie? They seem to know what they're doing.

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Try telling them to get rid of the guy who makes them billions.

4. Retroheavy

Retroheavy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Looks awesome, can't wait!

A new writing team and a shorter run time than AOE, I think (so we don't get transformers fatigue half way through the movie)

Anthony Hopkins just saying the name Optimus Prime makes him seem more real than ever now.

Isabela Moaner, "I want to stay, and I want to fight them" Sounded really good. Excited to see some more of that kids acting.

Optimus under some sort of mind control, I don't think that makes him Nemesis Prime. Wouldn't that have to be an evil version of Optimus that good Optimus can fight?? IDK

Either way, he is under control and seems to be aware and conflicted about his actions. I'm willing to bet that the Autobots will need Megatrons help to stop him. Autobots and Decepticons will have to join forces to fight their creators and Optimus Prime. Just a theory.

• Like Like x 3
  5. APB

APB Well-Known Member

The shot where Unicron (?) comes towards that moon is what I had in my dreams for so long. Now it became a reality... wow.

I have faith in this one, considering the movie has a new great team behind it (Writer from Iron man, etc) unlike AOE.

This teaser trailer blew my mind, unlike the trailers for the previous movies.

6. Mgibson97

Mgibson97 Active Member

Who is the new yellow bot in caps 17-21?

7. Reask

Reask Predacon

So far, I like it. My expectations for these films are always low but I definitely enjoyed the last one more than the others. And hey if you bring in Quintessons or Unicron I'll be interested in that but I'm already more interested in the possible directions they can take for Optimus and Megatron this time around. I know people will hate this, and that's fine you know different opinions and everything. I'm not expecting something great but I can guarantee I'll definitely personally enjoy this more than any of the crap DC has put out this year. XD

• Like Like x 1
  8. sideswipe29

sideswipe29 Collect what makes you happy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pretty good trailer I will admit. I'm still a little skeptical of this movie but this trailer helps get me excited.

I don't want to speculate. All I want to do is give credit to Steve Jablonsky. This score sounds amazing and he has done another fantastic job composing it just like the pervious films. Even though I didn't love AOE I loved his work on that movie's score. I love the electronic vibe he's adding in. It's fantastic. Great work Steve!

Also, I apologize if this has been asked but I'm not digging through 34 pages, what song is playing at the beginning?

9. APB

APB Well-Known Member

I`m convinced now that the moon looking planet is actually Earth many, many millions years before any life on it, and Unicron is taking its place. Thinking this might take inspiration from Prime cartoon.

• Like Like x 2
  10. MetalicGrunt

MetalicGrunt Rust Proof Commando

News Credits:
    Damn..... this looks good. The ending of the trailer reminds me so much of the Unicron transformation scene in TFTM 86.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Resam

Resam New Member

I've watched the trailer so many times but do you guys think that Optimus prime never makes it to the creators and that planet picks him up and revives him with dark energon and when the planet gets to earth Optimus prime is on evil mode lol.

12. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  13. Porkulus

Porkulus Too Many Hobbies

YouTube (Legacy):
    Here's another positive I can give the trailer: It seems like the film is going to try to give an answer as to why Transformers always end up on earth, which I think is something that the series as a whole desperately needs, and something I want to achieve in my own writing. To that extent, I wish it good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  14. DoctorJoe

DoctorJoe who?

News Credits:
    I appreciate every one's opinion and we're all entitled to one... but this looks mind numbingly bad.... and this is from a fan of the first movie. This series jumped the shark a long time ago.

15. Chris James

Chris James Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All we're missing is a teaser poster. Where's it at?

• Like Like x 3
  16. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

Ok theory time.. Vaugely cybertron roaming planetoid..=unicorn! Optimus primecicle is his herald, to break unicrons control of prime They need the aurtherian doohickey, once primes freed megatron gets resurrected! Boom! Lol all wrong be neat idea!

17. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah. I understand that. I'm also fine if folks like the transformers follow-ups. Everyones likes are not the same. I want to like this movie. It's just bay burned me three times and I don't want to get burned again. If everyone says it's a great movie i'll give it a shot. Otherwise i'll wait for the dvd rental.

18. Shocker

Shocker Pretender

I think that moon thing is NOT Unicron, it looks too much like Cybertron itself and seemed to be binding with the Earth (or if it is Unicron I could see them replacing eating planets with absorbing them) Also, Megatron actually looks the most like Megatron he ever has. This seems to have interesting plot points but so did AOE :/

19. Blot

Blot The most disgusting of all Transformers.

News Credits:
    I liked how they weaved in the old Witwicky motto: No sacrifice, no victory.

20. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I'll say it again: the size and organic nature of that thing suggests it's not Cybertron. Yes I know it has hexagonal patterns like Cybertron did. So do snowflakes and honeycombs.

• Like Like x 1