Transformers The Last Knight Metals Diecast Vehicle At Paulmartstore

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by pie125, May 27, 2017.

1. Paulmartstore

Paulmartstore Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Yes Jada will also come out with a smaller scale similar to a 1:55 scale model.

2. Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Jada has a long history of making diecast cars with high detail at a good price. The owner has relationships where they buy the metals and total control over the manufacturing. Knowing how hardcore he is, I would think it would be great quality. I was hoping for months since I saw the prototypes that it would be approved as a transforming diecast vehicle, but they could only get the cars for now. I know that is something they can do, just need the thumbs up first. Let's see how the 1:24 scale sells and I hope they can come back later next year with a newer transforming version.

3. Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Sign up for my newsletter or facebook account, I will have prime as well. I saw the mock up and prints.. Looks good but only comes as the semi truck, no trailer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    agreed, I would prefer they transform but Hasbro said NO for now. Since Jada is a true Diecast CAR toy company, they did their best with the cars alone. Expect more product coming out for this movie.

5. Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Hot Rod will most likely be an exclusive, not sure where just yet. I can try to find out. If you cannot find in UK I can ship international. I use USPS on my website to determine actual postage.

6. Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Hot Rod will be exclusive. Not sure who got it.

7. Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Just wanted to chime in. I own paulmartstore and a reseller for Jada Toys. Just posted the pre-sell for the 3 diecast 1:24 cars from Jada releasing next Friday.  I am more than willing to answer any questions if possible.  I been selling toys for over 20 years and past 10 years made it more of a hobby and a business.  I have access to Jada diecast metals as a local distrbutor for them at toy show called Frank and Sons in City of Industry Cal.  I pretty much get product the same day of release.  One of the questions is when will retail get them, answer.. don\'t know.  Retail vs Hobby (resellers like paulmartstore) get product at different times.  As long as I follow release dates, I am ok.  I can answer any future questions but I cannot post many things publicly because of embargo dates and release dates.  Please post any ? and I can let you know.  Best prices are going to be on my website paulmartstore.com.  Some ? are price my prices, first off Amazon and Ebay will be higher because I have to add shipping fees with my price.  Also I have software that allows me to be competitive and will drop price and raise price according to my competitors pricing.  So please understand, the pricing change is all based on competitive pricing.  Thanks for the opporunity to join.  I hope to be a resource for anything Jada comes out with....

BIGGEST ?- Jada has asked Hasbro to do the original G1 transformers in METAL that can actually transform.  From what I heard, Hasbro said NO, mainly because Jada can make it at such a low price. Hasbro felt it would take away from their plastics line.  So for now NO go.. but I know they are going to try to do something with their diecast metal figures....

FYI- Optimus Prime Semi should be coming out soon..  Figures crossed.

8. mattjy

mattjy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cool, I'm hoping they'll do Drift and Hound at some point. Die cast Dinobots would be epic :) 

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017
  9. Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Just wanted to chime in. I own paulmartstore and a reseller for Jada Toys. Just posted the pre-sell for the 3 diecast 1:24 cars from Jada releasing next Friday.  I am more than willing to answer any questions if possible.  I been selling toys for over 20 years and past 10 years made it more of a hobby and a business.  I have access to Jada diecast metals as a local distrbutor for them at toy show called Frank and Sons in City of Industry Cal.  I pretty much get product the same day of release.  One of the questions is when will retail get them, answer.. don\'t know.  Retail vs Hobby (resellers like paulmartstore) get product at different times.  As long as I follow release dates, I am ok.  I can answer any future questions but I cannot post many things publicly because of embargo dates and release dates.  Please post any ? and I can let you know.  Best prices are going to be on my website paulmartstore.com.  Some ? are price my prices, first off Amazon and Ebay will be higher because I have to add shipping fees with my price.  Also I have software that allows me to be competitive and will drop price and raise price according to my competitors pricing.  So please understand, the pricing change is all based on competitive pricing.  Thanks for the opporunity to join.  I hope to be a resource for anything Jada comes out with....

BIGGEST ?- Jada has asked Hasbro to do the original G1 transformers in METAL that can actually transform.  From what I heard, Hasbro said NO, mainly because Jada can make it at such a low price. Hasbro felt it would take away from their plastics line.  So for now NO go.. but I know they are going to try to do something with their diecast metal figures....

FYI- Optimus Prime Semi should be coming out soon..  Figures crossed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. mattjy

mattjy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Hasbro's generally a bit reluctant to let other manufactures make licensed transforming figures. Even the stuff that they'll endorse on Shapeways can't be transformable. It would be very telling if Jada could make transforming cars with similar engineering to the Generations/Premier Edition figures but keep the quality of paint work etc. and price them the same or less than the Hasbro product.

11. mattjy

mattjy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just realised that's tiny! Was hoping there might be something around 1:32, I find 1:24 a bit too big.

12. Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Yeah they only got 2 sizes for now.. 1:24 and around 1:55

13. Paulmartstore

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Just update.. there are 2 packaged versions of the cars.. one with COIN and one without. I posted pics without but here are pics of the coins that will be included on some packages. I will be selling both versions.

• News Credit News Credit x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Scypris

Scypris Fire in another hole!

News Credits:
    Neat, hope I get the coin.

15. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Thank you for taking your time and answering questions.

• Like Like x 2
  16. mattjy

mattjy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jeez, the robot on the bottom of the Optimus truck has a better deco than the voyager figure lol

IMG_2924.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. pie125

pie125 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  18. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    That's one half of it. Hasbro and Takara will never let anyone else make transforming toys of their characters because they are afraid others will show the world it can be made and sold for less than what Hasbro/Takara charges AND also they are afraid that other companies will design better toys, making them look bad at their own job.

Honestly, if companies think they can do it better, then they should just make their own original transforming robot toys and force Hasbro/Takara to step it up and compete.

• Like Like x 1
  19. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

20. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What happen to Crosshairs' face on that coin :rolleyes:  lol!