Transformers: The Last Knight Armor Up Changers Info Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

Now this, we can agree on. As a rotorcraft enthusiast, I would have gladly traded Snarl's or Slash's slot in the line for a proper helicopter Drift.

But you know if a new mold based on his current design followed similar steps to the first voyager OP mold, everyone would be complaining that the backpack isn't even trying. Personally though, I'd rather have a clean but lazy backpack over an ugly-mess-of-panels-type backpack.

I thought that listing was just for all the toys we're gonna see revealed soon.

2. AOEGalvatronRox

AOEGalvatronRox Collector

News Credits:
    Okay, you got me there. But I still think this Voyager Prime looks better than the AOE Leader Class Prime. At least his chest and weapons are a bit more accurate.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    ^^I'm sure Takara will do exactly that. I mean they did it for both versions of Leader AOE Optimus in their Lost Age line so there's reason to believe it'll happen again for their TLK line.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Magnahide

Magnahide Maximal Commander

Is it bad that I'm more looking forward to what Wei Jiang and KuBianBao could do with these toys rather than the official versions?

5. axl6533

axl6533 metal forever

News Credits:
    The list says 6 deluxe figures we seen bumblebee baracade and beserker who are the other 3 deluxes

6. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah, they look more and more humanized but in a bad way, g1 did the same but at least the toys can make it possible to transform, they used some times the big part of the alt mode in the robot mode.

But here, the designs shows them like only robots with little elements that make you think they are from a vehicle, making them unpossible to represent in a figure.

7. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, I know there won't be pics or anything, just curious about the catalogues etc. and this official reveal in Portugal as I hadn't seen anything on the boards.

8. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope you're right. But remember AOE only had ?3? waves and it looks like they might be scaling back even further.

I just can't believe it's possible 6 toys might only mean 4 new molds. I really hope that isn't the case.

9. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

Aoe slash is another one we know maybe coming. If it turns out 6 really is the total that only leaves 2 deluxes we don't know about. Maybe drift, and crosshairs? Even then they might only be aoe repaints. I really cant see 6 really being the total number though

10. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Legion Class's Decepticon Motorbike?

11. AOEGalvatronRox

AOEGalvatronRox Collector

News Credits:
    I have a hard feeling this is the complete toyline for TLK. 6 deluxes? I'm doubting that. If I'm not mistaken, the movie lines always boost Hasbros sales. Why would they suddenly be so cheap with the movie line?

12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That was only because the AOE movie didn't have that much of a large cast to begin with thus it makes sense why the AOE line wasn't that big in that regard. Since we have a lot more TF characters in TLK this time around I don't think we'll have to worry about the line being cut back.

13. Probe

Probe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't believe we're only getting 6 deluxes, but I do believe we're only getting 3 waves just like last time.

Running from Spring to Christmas sound like exactly how they want things to work, if the other lines are still doing strong.

14. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It will be interesting what other characters us fans will be getting in each classes

15. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    This toy line is just a mountain of disappointment. I mean only 6 Deluxe figures? We already know about Bumblebee, Slash, Barricade and Crankcase. That maybe only leaves room for Crosshairs and Drift. I've lost all hope for a Hot Rod, Mohawk, Hooligan, McLaren and Cogman.

16. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

We are not getting only six total TLK Deluxes. There are a total of 12 Deluxes in three separate waves with 4 figures each. One of those waves includes Barricade, Bumblebee, Berserker, and Slash. That leaves eight other Deluxe figures in two other waves.

That does not mean that all regions and countries will receive every single one of those figures. This listing is specifically for the country of Portugal.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    I think what would make me feel better is if they meant 6 new mold figures. Repaints/Remolds don't count.

18. BumblebeeNotOP

BumblebeeNotOP Autobot Second-In-Command

News Credits:
    Looking for a Camaro to get rid of godawful VW Bug
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think we should expect some remolds and redecoes this time around, as the main cast didn't really change drastically... but then again, they should have at least executed these more properly

19. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    The only remolds I hope they only have are Drift retooled into a Mercedes and Hot Rod made from the mold of AOE Lockdown.

20. Jus09

Jus09 Well-Known Member

Battle Masks again? I\'m okay with this. It means that when Hasbro wants to repaint these moulds into new characters, they can mix and match the headsculpts like how Kenner did with the Beast Wars Deluxes.