Transformers: The Last Knight 1st Trailer Classification

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by fallen_revenge, Nov 10, 2016.

1. DeletedUser_106023

DeletedUser_106023 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I agree. he wasn't used enough, and in my opinion, properly. I get that he opened up the Pyramid of Giza, but he didn't do enough characteristically. The entire Egypt battle would have been better if say all the Autobots and humans were fighting Devstator and the cons. The cons v Autobots and humans wasn't enough anyway, so adding Devstator into the mix would have made things more interesting. I get that Bay loves the military, but they shouldn't have been the central focus in the Egypt battle, or even any battle where its Autobots v Decepticons (I personally love the absence of the military in AOE, a story with Autobots and an adult main human character but without that character having to be a sort of action hero/soldier)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Galvatross

Galvatross Put down the kool-aid Veteran

To be fair, some of the times the funniest humor is funny because the timing is inappropriate. :lol 

I agree. I don't have a problem with the military appearing in the films, but I would have liked the final battles in ROTF and especially DOTM to have a little more Autobot vs. Decepticon action and a little less Lennox and company. Also, the battles without the military are far the most part more character focused than the ones with the military.

3. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan DEFIANTLILHORDE

News Credits:
    I'll be honest, that is the base of my own sense of humour! :lol 

• Like Like x 2