Transformers: The Last Cybertronian War – RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GogoDG, Sep 26, 2018.

1. CyberRavager

CyberRavager Everyone needs an Upgrade, every once in a while

"Is he always like that?" Stakeout whispered to Braver.

"Don't know him that well to say." Braver shrugged.

---

"Challenge accepted." Slag replied and concentrated on taking down every incoming Decepticon "One, two, three... five"

He continued to count with every ship he took down.

---

Sideswipe raised his arms towards the ramp.

"He'll come down any minute now." he said "Any minute..."

He waited for a bit but no one seemed to come out.

---

Shockwave entered his lab, whiowas filled with machinery and cryopods. He looked at one of the cryopods, where Iguanus was laying frozen.

"Megatron will be astonished to see you, child."

2. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Counterpunch shakes his head
    "Unless you want to go in as a prisoner for me to let you out soon after, it maybe too risky."

3. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    "Megatron wants him alive and functioning for some reason, Lugnut. Get him to a cell in Kaon, Megatron will take care of him whenever he pleases." one of the scientists explained as he was leaving the room.

The other two were getting their stuff and preparing to leave the ship too.

---

"6, 8, 9... 12" Grimlock roared as he blasted the enemy fighters with ease.

((@Devaron9 I'll wait for you after your return to post what's happening with Ultra Magnus on the bridge.))

---

Optimus raised an eyebrow.

"There's no one, Sideswipe. Are you alright? Let's get inside."

Meanwhile Optimus commed one of his men from the underground base.

"Take care of the ship that just landed."

---

"Alright then. Give me a call whenever you can then, Counterpunch." Astrotrain said as he loaded Arcee on the ship.

4. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"Of course Astrotrain, I still need that drink one of these days."
    Counterpunch states as he enters the ship

5. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Roadbuster smirked under his faceplate.

"You've have fit right in, you know?" he said to Hot Rod.

=====

"A POW camp" Magnus said. "What else would you do with a captured enemy?"

Magnus looked closely at Dead End.

"Believe me, you will be jumping through rings of fire to prove that you will be an Autobot" he said.

=====

Sunstorm commed Shockwave.

"Sunstorm to Shockwave, Sunstorm to Shockwave, we've got an Autobot down here who can probably do with your finer touch" he said over the comms.

=====

Arcee waited for Counterpunch to pull her on board.

6. CyberRavager

Slag was constantly trying to catch up to Grimlock's score.

"16, 17, 18... They don't stop coming!"

---

"What?! Impossible. Ironhide was there, he helped me get out of Iacon!" Sideswipe said in distrust.

---

"What is taking Optimus so long?" Stakeout asked "Wasn't he behind us?"

"Don't be impatient." Blades replied, walking towards the room in which Roadbuster was in "What is this mural about?"

---

Shockwave froze dead in his tracks, he raised his right hand to the right side of his head and opened his comms.

"Shockwave here. Bring him to my lab, immediately!"

7. GogoDG

Twitter:
    "They aren't the problem, it's your aiming!" Grimlock chuckled.

---

"POW camp?" Dead End looked confused "If you want me to jump through rings of molten nickel, I'll."

---

"Then why don't you accept me in your ranks?" Hot Rod asked.

---

Optimus gave Sideswipe a concerned look, just as two soldiers came out to take a look at the ship.

"We'll take it to the ship entrance, you better get inside sir. We got information that the Decepticons have sent out surveillance drones to scope out for remaining Autobots. We've already notified whoever we could reach."

"Good job." Optimus nodded "C'mon Sideswipe, let's get inside. We have work to do."

Optimus walked towards the building.

---

Megatron entered his private quarters and took off his fusion cannon, placing it on a pedestal by his throne. His throne was situated directly opposite to the door he walked through. He sat down, put his head in his hands and contemplated.

---

Starscream walked to the planning room, where he glanced over the battle schematics opened on the digital map in the center of the room. He walked to the far end of the room, where a large monitor was tracking every battle and Decepticon group present on Cybertron.

"Straxus come in." he began "Brake off the chase and return to the refinery. Scavenge what you can from there and then return to Kaon at once."

Straxus got the message.

"What?! But we're just on top of the Autobot forces here. We can take at least a couple of their ships with ease!"

"Orders are orders, you can obey them or not. In both cases, there will be consequences." Starscream stated coldly, cutting the comms.

"Damn that bastard!" Straxus swore, hitting the table in front of him with a clutched fist.

8. Devaron9

"Wrecker are gone, Hot Rod" Roadbuster said. "Disbanded when more troops were needed on the front line."

Roadbuster looked back at the list of names etched into the wall as Blades spoke.

"Fancy way of putting it, kid" he said. "Just a list of Wreckers. Dead and alive. They're all here."

---

Bumblebee sat outside on a rock, looking up at the stars above Debris. He missed the peaceful days.

=====

Sunstorm switches off comms and grumbles.

"Sunstorm do this, Sunstorm do that" he moans as he goes to pick up Scattershot. "COULD DO WITH A HAND!"

---

Soundwave followed Starscream inside.

"Starscream, what news is there?" he inquires as he ejects his cassettes to roam.

Ravage prowls around the room as Wingthing perches on a metal beam over Starscream, looking curiously at what the seeker was doing.

=====

Ultra Magnus look annoyed.

"You really don't understand how much trouble there is in bringing a defector into our ranks, do you" Magnus says, annoyed. "This isn't open arms and welcome you in. There are protocols. We need to be sure you aren't an infiltrator."

---

First Aid works on fixing Blacker. He'd almost finished, and soon would be able to discharge the Autobot.

"Hey, doc" said Blacker. "Thanks."

"Thank me when you're discharged" First Aid said. "Don't want to jinx it."

=====

Snaptrap approaches Straxus from behind.

"What's new?" he asks.

---

Overlord was in the holo-deck, training against holograms of Megatron.

9. XternalPrime

XternalPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    As a shuttle came in for landing in the bay of Debris, a large fighter swooped in as well, landing inside the bay and converting into the familiar form of Star Saber, the opposite number to Starscream for the Autobots. The shuttle opened up and revealed former Wrecker Springer from within as well. He made a quick salute to Star Saber, which the Air Leader reciprocated.

"Hey there Star Saber. So, Optimus chose the old Wrecker stomping grounds, huh? Feels almost painfully nostalgic," He said as he headed inside, followed by the Air Leader.

"I unfortunately cannot say the same. By the way, Springer, have you heard news of the Toraxxis refinery?" Star Saber asked.

Springer shook his head. "Haven't heard anything, sadly," he said. "Hope captain shoulders is still alive," he joked.

That was when Star Saber noticed Optimus Prime and others. "Excuse me," he said, walking towards the Autobot leader.

"Air Commander Star Saber, reporting in. Request to be brought up to speed, sir," he said to Optimus with a quick salute.

Springer meanwhile, decided to explore the base. He noticed Roadbuster looking at the mural with Blades as well.

"Well, if it ain't a sight for sore optics." He said as he walked into the room. "Been a while since I've seen you sentimental, Roadbuster."

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  10. GogoDG

Twitter:
    One soldier approached the two and saluted them.

"Welcome back, sirs! I'm pleased to announce that Optimus Prime and the last of the Decagon survivors have arrived."

---

"So the spec-ops guys got axed in terms of more soldiers on the lines? Damn that's sad. Do you think that one day the Wreckers will... you know... come back together? Like what Ol' Kup kept saying." Hot Rod asked.

---

"Toraxxis has fallen. Our troops will return with what they got their hands on. Tonight we celebrate, Soundy! Cheers!" Starscream replied, with a hint of sarcasm in the last couple of words.

---

"Alright. I trust your judgement, City Commander." Dead End replied, raising his hands up for him to be cuffed.

---

Straxus didn't pay any attention to Snaptrap and oversaw the last of the Autobot transports, which was lagging behind, it was a smaller an Omega-Delta shuttle transport. Soon enough the Decepticon troopers were on top of it and overtook it. Some seekers boarded it and soon the ship turned back to the Decepticon Armada.

"We've secured a ship filled with energon." a soldier commed.

"Great news!" Straxus replied "Return at once."

"Copy that."

"Bludgeon, where are you? Have you boarded a shuttle yet? We got orders from Starscream to pull back and return to Kaon."

((Also welcome aboard @XternalPrime))

11. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Counterpunch begins the ship and takes off with a final look back at the base
    That was far too close.

---

Bludgeon opens a comm
    "I am entering now."
    He then registers the comment about Starscream
    "Are you certain it was an order than Megatron wanted?"

12. CyberRavager

One of the jets that Slag shot, flew towards his cannon and crashed into it.

"Scrap! I'm out."

He then took a glance out of one of the windows and saw the Seekers taking over the shuttle.

"Grimlock, the Seekers took one of our transports!" he shouted.

---

Sideswipe followed Optimus, confused about what just happened.

---

"The war needs more guys like you!" Blades exclaimed.

13. Devaron9

"This is a war" states Soundwave. "We celebrate when all Autobot forces have been wiped out and Optimus Prime is no more."

=====

Magnus does so, and lead Dead End to a cell.

"Proceeds will start as soon as we have arrived" said Magnus. "And the where is redacted, for now."

---

Finishing up, Black lefts on his way to the bridge.

"What's happening, Treadshot?" he asked as he arrives.

=====

"Frag knows" begins Roadbuster. "Like I said, most of them are problably-"

Roadbuster wiped his eyes at the sigh of Springer.

"Frag me" said Roadbuster. "This really isn't the time to be seeing ghosts."

---

Snaptrap gives an annoyed huff.

=====

Arcee leapt up.

"Smokescreen is here?" she calls?.

14. XternalPrime

XternalPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Star Saber nodded at the soldier, and began to head towards the center of the base. "Give me updates on the status of the survivors and Optimus Prime's location. We'll coordinate a rescue party if they are in need of such." He said as he headed towards a CR chamber, placing the larger robot form into it before disengaging and deploying into his smaller, less draining Saber body. The brainmaster tech was still in progress, so Star Saber often found himself having to serve and coordinate in his smaller body.

Meanwhile, Springer just chuckled as he stepped over towards Roadbuster and slapped a hand on his shoulder. "No ghosts this time, old friend. So, who're the fanbots?" He asked, looking between Hot Rod and Blades.

15. GogoDG

Twitter:
    One soldier turned to Magnus.

"What do you mean sir? Didn't you hear the news? Commander Tredbolt died, fighting Overlord to give us time to escape."

---

Grimlock blasted the 'cons, even trying to blow the hijacked ship but the Decepticons secured it.

"Damn it!"

---

"Yes it was." Straxus replied.

"Ship secured and will be taken to the Battle Carrier Alpha." a soldier commed Straxus.

"We'll be returning to BCA too. Tell them to start the engines! Straxus over and out." he closed the comms.

---

Laster entered the Medibay and approached First Aid.

"What's up?"

---

Smokescreen had hidden in the landing gear compartment and went inside the ship.

"You all alright?" he asked.

---

((@Devaron9 @XternalPrime Springer and Star Saber are on the other side of the underground complex base, he's deep underground. Roadbuster can't possibly seen him above ground.))

Optimus entered the base.

"Follow me." he stated.

He walked down a corridor and entered a room, where the wall scanned him and authorized that he was indeed Optimus Prime.

"This was done to every Autobot soldier, who is allowed access to this base, including all of you."

The wall opened, revealing a hidden blast door, which opened into an elevator.

"Shall we?" he asked.

---

"Optimus Prime and his group have just arrived, they are above ground and are coming into the underground complex any minute now, sir." the soldier replied.

16. CyberRavager

Blades, Stakeout, Sideswipe and Braver followed Optimus as he showed them around.

---

Thundercracker went into the cryochamber room, which now was filled with soldiers recharging. He went into a free pod and entered it, beginning the repairing process.

---

Shockwave waited for Scattershot to be brought to him in his lab.

"Soundwave," he commed "notify me when Straxus' unit arrives. As Overlord comes into Kaon request that him and Megatron come to my lab. Our lord knows about this."

17. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Counterpunch gives Smokescreen a thumbs up.
    "Alright, let's head home with the files."
    He then shows off a drive in his other hand.

---

Bludgeon shakes his head, he turns to the mechs that had followed him into the battle, only an eighth had fallen, nothing too bad in the grand scheme of things.
    I need to get a better team together, one that won't fall so easily.

18. Devaron9

((Blacker))

"He did?" asked Blacker. "May he join the allspark."

---

"Just fixed up Blacker" he said. "Moving onto Cliffjumper. Would you mind helping me?"

=====

Roadbuster shook his head.

"I got told you went down over Rodion!" he said ecstatically.

=====

Sunstorm shoves Scattershot into Shockwave's labs, cursing that NO-ONE helped him.

=====

"Good" said Arcee, sitting down. "You pick up my sword between "knocking me out" and getting in the shuttle?"

19. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "Awww, nobody helped you? Ask for it next time, idiot, and MAYBE you'll get it..Ugh, sometimes I wonder why I'm here instead of bringing oblivion to those who defy the Fallen's will."
    Following Sunstorm's tracks, Lugnut cussed, as the brute entered the lab and looked at the Seeker with contempt.

20. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Optimus entered the elevator, which took them down, deep underground. It stopped after a minute and it opened to a corridor, which led to the main commons area, from which one could head for the tunnels, which lead to different places on cybertron, to the ships bay area and many more rooms and places. Like medical bay, barracks, weaponry and briefing room for example.

"This is the common room, from which one can go whenever. I believe your G.P.S have been updated to coincide with the layout of the base, for you to not get lost." Optimus explained.

---

((I didn't know who was on the bridge, hence the mistake))

"What are your orders sir, or should we wait for Commander Magnus?" the soldier asked Blacker.

---

"Always." Laster replied "What do you need me to do, chief."

---

"All Decepticon units, break off the chase. I repeat, brake off the chase! We are returning to Kaon." Straxus ordered.

The fighters turned around and headed back for the Decepticon ships, which had begun turning around.

---

"What are they planning?" Grimlock spoke his mind out loud.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019