Transformers: The Brink - RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Dropkick, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Years ago
    The war for Cybertron ravaged many planets. It consumed galaxiees, and eventually, both sides had enough of the other. Everything concluded at The Battle for the Well, a battle that took the Transformers back to their homeworld, as they fought for control of the Well Of Allsparks, the one place where both sides could restore peace to Cybertron. The battle was long and ardous, and both sides, Autobot and Decepticon took many casualties. But, an alternative came about when Megatron and Optimus had their final confrontation. Optimus, won the battle, but he did not execute Megatron. He extended his hand in peace, offering a new beginning for both sides of the conflict. But peace would not last any time longer. New threats are emerging.... from past and present. And it won't be long before war breaks out again.

NOW:

Optimus sat up in his chair, in a tall office building. The world around him had changed. They were helping the many planets ravaged by their war, rebuild. It was afternoon, and the sun was setting.
    Megatron was late.

Just then, Megatron rushed into the office.
    "My apologies, Prime, just had to discuss matters with my colleagues, that's all."

"Megatron, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh straight to business as usual Prime? Ah, well not much. Reconstruction is going well. The Constructicon drones are busy as usual, no casualties from the building, so my reports as usual Prime."

"Anything else?"

"Other than the most recent prison breakout and the death of another Senator, no I am afraid not."

"Alright. You may leave Megsy."

"Prime, I told you not to call me that."

"Whatever."

Megatron walked out, and slammed the door behind him.

Optimus sighed.

This was going to be what normal looked like from now on.

2. G2 Superion is fabulous

G2 Superion is fabulous time

The garbage can behind your local Applebees.
    Raindance was out in the city, just reflecting on life. He stopped in a small shop, for some High-Grade. After making some pleasant small-talk with the shop owner, He left, and enjoyed the Energon and continued to walk around the streets.

3. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:

Soundwave met Megatron at the office's door.
    "So, how the meeting with Prime went? You look rather angry, Megatron."

4. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"Other than Prime still being a smug son of a glitch, and the recent murder of one of our senators, everything went well Soundwave. How are our plans coming along?"

5. G2 Superion is fabulous

Raindace continued to talk around the city, drinking his energon. He transformed, although It caused him mild pain. After the transformation, he flew around the city as fast as he could, which, It turn out is not very fast.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  6. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "I sent my agents to find the required information, Megatron. They should return soon." Soundwave replied, as he remembered, that he should contact his agents.

7. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Prowl waited impatiently for the elevator to reach the top of the tower, tapping is foot on the floor. Not to the music, but for his urgency. A soft beep signifying that the elevator had reached its destination, the 164th floor. Prow stopped tapping his foot and briskly walked out of the elevator and towards Primes office.

8. G2 Superion is fabulous

Raindance's alt-mode couldn't hold out any longer. One of it's engines blew out, crashing right next to the building where all of this was happening. Luckily, He was able to land safely, without major damage.

9. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Prowl looked up from his datapad to see Megatron and Soundwave blocking the door. As he was about to ask them to move, he heard a small explosion from outside. He stopped dead in his tracks and instinctively pulled out his musket laser from its back holster. After peaking through a window and seeing an unknown bot tapping the flames off his shoulder-plate, he realized that it wasn't an immediate threat, and put his weapon away.
    Turning around, he noticed Megatron and Soundwave were waiting to hear what the cause of the explosion was, and had still not moved from their spot in front of the door. Prowl, a bit frustrated that the pair didn't find an explosion outside a state building much of a concern, walked over with a looming sense of urgency.

"You can do one of two things, either go find out what that explosion was for yourself, or get out of my way."

10. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Megatron glared at Prowl a little, but walked off.

Optimus heard a small explosion and walked out.
    He looked outside to see a small blue, familiar looking bot.
    "Ah, I'm guessing that's Raindance. He really needs to get a tune-up. Oh, Prowl, what are you doing here?"

11. G2 Superion is fabulous

Raindance got up, and walked it off. He walked into the building, unaware of what he was in for.

12. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    "Prime-"
    Prowl looked over at Megatron and Soundwave walking towards the elevator.
    "Can we talk more inside?"

13. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    At the door was standing a white and blue mech, who was reading from a datapad.
    "Your papers please?" He asked him with a straight face while looking at his datapad.

At that moment a silver pickup truck was speeding down the Iaconian highway, probably being late for something.
    "Not again, not again, not..." he bumped in the vehicle in front of him "Excuse me."

14. G2 Superion is fabulous

"Lemme see..." Raindance scrounged around, looking for the proper papers. After a brief, awkward moment, He found them "There they are". "I swear, I'd lose my head if it weren't attached.

15. GogoDG

Twitter:
    The white mech moved his look onto Raindance and looked at him with a straight face for a moment, then he smiled and started laughing.
    "Just messin' with ya! I'm not a guard, I have better things to do than guarding. You can enter the building without papers. Name's Jazz."

16. G2 Superion is fabulous

The small robot looked up, and shook Jazz's hand "Nice to meet'cha"

17. GogoDG

Twitter:
    "Where are you heading, little one? You look a bit beaten up." he asked while putting his datapad away.

18. G2 Superion is fabulous

"Nah, Nah, I'm fine. Honestly, I have no idea where I'm going."

19. Megatronus the Fallen

Megatronus the Fallen The First Decepticon

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Within the building, was Dropkick scrolling over a data pad. He had so much anger built up that it would even show on his face. His purple eyes gazed into the data pad while he looked at the reconstruction data.

Every time an Autobot passed him, he'd glare at them when they weren't looking. Dropkick would also try to avoid conversation with them, and if it happened he would speak only short phrases in a monotonous voice. Very rarely did he make eye contact with the Autobots, and those that did speak of how soulless his eyes were. But, conversation rarely happened since half of the Autobots knew of his reputation during the war. Not only did he make no effort to talk to the Autobots, he did the same with most of the Decepticons. The only Cybertronian he spoke to most of the time was Megatron. He was, and still is very loyal and still calls him "Lord Megatron" Even though the war had ceased. He occasionally spoke to Soundwave and the other Decepticons that were previously above him, which were very few.

20. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Walking inside of Optimus Prime's office, Prowl pulled out his datapad.
    "I don't like it Prime, all these Decepticons walking around like they have nothing to pay for. It gets me... well, it gets me nervous. Peace is a fragile element, especially after a four million year long war. People still hold grudges."
    Prowl muttered to himself, "I know I do."
    Speaking aloud again, Prowl tried to get a response. "Reports of ex-cons beating, mistreating, and even killing other autobots are growing. I patrol the streets and can see them, in little corners and alleyways, scheming. If they plan to overthrow us, which they very well might, all hell could break loose again, wining everything we've fought for. Don't you see Prime, we must take action. We must pass some new laws. We must-
    Prowl was cut off by a Optimus raising his had for silence.