Transformers: The Animated Movie Special Edition

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by aussiedzfan, May 20, 2020.

1. aussiedzfan

aussiedzfan Well-Known Member

Transformers: The Animated Movie has always had a place in my heart. I remember seeing it on the big screen when I was a kid and it has always stuck with me. For the longest time the only copy I had was the original full screen copy on DVD. I finally managed to pick up the Special Edition the other day and I was blown away. It outdoes the original by light years. Made me go back and rewatch the whole series again and I think it still is the best.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

Which release did you get the 20th or 30th anniversary edition? I picked up the 20th anniversary edition in 2006 and opted not to repurchase the 30th edition. Though I see now that it comes with a digitial copy, so that is really really tempting to double dip. Or would it be triple dip since I still have the Kid Rhino VHS with the Star Wars scrolling text at the beginning?

51FrfBlc5jL._SY445_.jpg 81zFTlHzzfL._SY445_.jpg

3. aussiedzfan

aussiedzfan Well-Known Member

We didn't get the anniversary versions here. The one I bought was released in 2007

Attached Files:

4. roach

roach Well-Known Member

I purchased the 30th anniversary edition on blu Ray online and it works on Aussie players

• Like Like x 1