Transformers: Tales of the Fallen #4 Preview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by statuesorbust, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Obi

Obi rhymes with epididymus

What would be the problem with that? There's never been any indication that the movie's Allspark and Animated's Allspark are the same thing, so of course they could be different.

Just because various writers don't care for the multiverse and keep making their stories as if they were in 100% standalone, disconnected universes doesn't mean the multiverse doesn't exist. As long as Hasbro insists that it exists, it exists.

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait Hasbro said that the multiversals change depending on each Universe's expectations right?

If in our universe Transformers are toys... that means... The Fallen's toys...

ARE REALLY THE FALLEN! :OOOOOOOOOO

3. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Finally, we get to an interesting issue of the TOTF series. Hopefully it'll answer some of the nagging questions we've had about what happened between the Fallen and the other Primes.

Speculation: Maybe The Fallen is gonna be like IDW Nova/Nemesis Prime. Perhaps the Allspark chose him to carry the Matrix before he became corrupted somehow.

*Looks at own Fallen toy suspiciously.* So maybe my Fallen voyager fig could come alive and kill me? Cooool!

4. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Because it's canon, until they say otherwise.

The multiverse is merely an acknowledgment that all previous TF generations "exist" in the TF franchise somewhere, rather than it totally ceasing to exist after Hasbro moves onto another product line theme. Also Hasbro's (and lately, TakaraTomy's) means to make the TF franchise seem larger and vaguely interconnected, like other major scifi and comic book franchises with alternate/mirror universes.

It is simply marketing to the hardcore fans. Not sure why you two are so upset about it.

5. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not upset about it. I just think it's kind of silly they have to twist and turn themselves into impossible ways just to get stories 'in canon'. It's a toyline that keeps reinventing itself every two years, what's wrong with just accepting it's different variations of the same basic concept and be done with it?

Like I said, it's a way to make the fans happy, to make them feel the portion of the franchise they like is still 'valid'. But in the end it's all fictional worlds, so no interpretation is more/less valid than the other.

6. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

If only I lived by a comic book store. I would buy this in a heartbeat when it comes out.

7. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The whole idea of the Allspark as the thing that corrupted the Fallen is something I did. This may be the first of these that I actually pick up.