Transformers: Star Wars.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by BlazeFrost, Apr 17, 2008.

1. BlazeFrost

BlazeFrost Aspergers Autobot

Hey everyone, BlazeFrost here with my first epic. Well, okay, that's not true, I HAVE written epics for other sites, but this is my first epic here on TWF2005.

This is a transformers fanfic that ties in with events in the Star Wars universe. this is not the same as those crappy star wars transformers, this is Favorite TF characters that turn into SW vehicles. I would recommend that you have a solid knowledge of SW before reading this. Here's a great site for info: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    or this site http://www.starwars.com/databank/

Now, I'm Not the biggest G1 fan, heck, I barely know anything about it at all, so please forgive me if I get the characters wrong.

Here are the characters and Alt Modes:

Autobots:
    Optimus: X-wing and Y-wing (they combine to form his robot mode, will be explained in the story)
    Bumblebee and Cliffjumper: Jedi Starfighters (the ones seen in episode 3)
    Hot Rod: A-wing
    Grimlock: B-wing

Decepticons:
    Megatron: TIE Advanced x1
    Seekers: Jedi Starfighters (same ones as above, they just look different.)
    Astrotrain: Imperial Star Destroyer (yes, I realize that would make him absolutely HUGE, but that's how it's gonna play out in the story)

the first chapter is in the next post! sorry in advance for the double post.

2. BlazeFrost

Chapter 1: The Sighting

Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi were flying in pursuit of Chancellor Palpatine, who was captured by General Grievous. They were flying in the new model of Jedi Starfighters when something caught their eyes.
    It was the strangest sight.
    Two gigantic robots—one a bright yellow, the other a deep crimson red—were fighting against three larger robots—one was red and white, another was purple and black, and the third was blue and dark blue—in an intense fight. The three larger robots were holding what appeared to be giant purple lightsabers, and from the looks of it, the three were beating the living crap out of the two smaller robots.
    “What is the meaning of all this?” Anakin said, voicing Obi-Wan’s thoughts aloud.
    “Uh, um…must be a new droid model.” Obi-wan stuttered, quickly making up a reason to keep his padawan from doubting him. “They must be testing them on each other.”
    Apparently, the response was enough for Anakin. But that was because he was glued to what was happening.
    This action was the three larger robots were shifting their form into replicas of their Starfighters’ general shapes, but with different colors. The two robots that remained were lifeless and still.
    “Maybe we should investigate,” suggested Anakin. I mean, Palpatine can wait a few minutes, can’t he?”
    Obi-wan agreed, and the two flew towards the mysterious robots.

The robots were, of course, Transformers. The yellow one was Bumblebee, and the red one was Cliffjumper. If they could transform, they would, but a VW Bug is not exactly the best alternate mode for space travel. Besides, Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker had damaged them far too much for their alternate mode to resemble ANYTHING.
    Bumblebee was the first to come online. “Cliffy…” he said weakly, “…you awake? You OK?”
    Cliffjumper’s response was just as weak. “Hmph, been better. But if we don’t find new alt modes soon, we won’t last much longer.”
    Just then, he noticed two identical spacecrafts approaching. One was red, the other yellow.
    Cliffjumper looked at Bumblebee.
    “Dibs on the red one,” said Cliffjumper.
    “ Aw, how come you have to always be red?” Bumblebee whined. “ Why can’t I be red for once? Yellow is kinda garish, after all-“
    “Shut up and scan the darn thing.”
    Bumblebee sighed, and the two Autobots scanned the mysterious spacecraft.

Anakin and Obi-wan were amazed. As soon as they got in range, the robots turned their heads and bright lights shone. The next moment, the robots turned into exact replicas of their Starfighters and flew away.
    The two Jedi sat in silence for a moment pondering what they had just seen. Then they remembered they had a mission, and flew off to save the Chancellor.

3. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

that was a ace story i readed it twice over yuor got a gift joey

4. BlazeFrost

Thanks! I knew my work would be appreciated by someone.

I'll try to have the second chapter up sometime soon, once I get some free time to write it.

5. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

np i love when ppl put 2 sotires togher

6. BlazeFrost

Here's Chapter 2!

Chapter 2: The Reporting

After successfully rescuing the Chancellor, Anakin and Obi-wan carefully reported what they saw to the Jedi Counsel. They mentioned the two robots, the three larger robots, and the robots transforming into exact replicas of their Starfighters.
    At this, the Counsel chuckled.
    “Droids? Changing into vehicles? What a ridiculous idea!” one Master piped.
    “It is nearly impossible,” commented Mace Windu. “Even the Separatists do not have technology that advanced. What do you think, Master Yoda?”
    “Impossible, it is…to tell whether this can actually happen,” Yoda replied. “Cloud everything, the Dark Side does.”
    Anakin had a thought. “Well, what if they aren’t just machines? What if they’re…LIVING machines?”
    Nothing had ever made the Jedi Counsel shut up in an instant before. Until now.
    Master Windu found his voice first. “I’ve seen many strange things in this galaxy, but I’ve never even seen or heard of sentinent machines that advanced.”
    Obi-wan spoke up. “What if they’re not native to this galaxy? What if—“
    Mace Windu interrupted him. “That’s quite enough, Master Kenobi. If you two can find proof of these so-called ‘living machines’, we will be happy to listen. But if you can’t get a filter between your mind and your mouth, then you’re off the counsel. Understand?”
    “Understood,” was the reply of the two humiliated Jedi.

Cliffjumper and Bumblebee were flying back to their makeshift Autobot base at a snails pace by Transformer standards.
    “Sheesh,” complained Cliffjumper, “could they make their ships any slower?”
    “Oh, hush,” scolded Bumblebee, “Be glad that we FOUND alternate modes. After all, you can’t exactly drive a car out in space, right?”
    “True, but at this rate, we’ll NEVER get to our base. Optimus and the others are waiting for us, and we can’t take any more time than necessary.”
    Suddenly, they noticed a shipyard where they saw ships just like their alternate modes were being produced. Some of the manufactured ships were slotting themselves into what looked like a HUGE ring with jets around the edges.
    “What do those do?” wondered Bumblebee.
    The ship they had been watching vanished in a streak of light at speeds unmatched.
    “There’s my answer,” Bumblebee said. He said to Cliffjumper, “You thinking what I’m thinking?”
    “What, that Mirage is a traitor?”
    “No, you idiot! That we should take one of those rings and speed our way towards the base!”
    “Oh, then I wasn’t thinking what you were.”
    Saying no more, Bumblebee slotted himself into one of the rings, and Cliffjumper followed suit. Soon, they outfitted themselves with hyperdrive rings and sped off to their base. A base on a planet that they would find out to be…Tatooine.

7. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

ace i can't wait for more

8. side wave

side wave Well-Known Member

very good
    cant wait for chpt 3

9. BlazeFrost

Chapter 3

hey guys, Did you think I forgot about this topic? Actually I did, but Here's my half-attempt at a new chapter:

Chapter 3: The Discovering

Bumblebee and Cliffjumper finally arrived on the planet, after several months. Cliffjumper had a problem with that, much to Bumblebee’s annoyance.
    “Sheesh,” complained Cliffjumper, “even with those ‘super rings’, it took us forever to get to this darn planet.”
    “Oh, shut up, Cliffy,” Bumblebee replied, “at least we’re here.Better transform, no telling what could be out there.” Bumblebee and Cliffjumper transformed, their legs coming out from under the cockpit, arms from underneath the wings, and the torso formed from the cockpit itself. The end result was a robot that looked similar in shape to the Classics BB & Cliffy, but with parts of the Starfighter instead of a generic cute car.
    Bumblebee opened a panel on his arm. “Now, if the communication Prime gave us is correct, it should be…” he pointed in an eastern direction, “…that way.”
    Bumblebee failed to notice that he was several feet off the ground, and that giant wings had sprouted from his back. Cliffjumper noticed it, though.
    “Hey, Bumblebee, You’re Flying!”
    “Eh?” Bumblebee asked, surprised. “Hey, I am flying!” Then he looked at his friend. “And so are you!”
    The two were surprised, but quickly remembered that they had to find the base.
    That search may have become a whole lot faster. The two sped in the direction of the base, where they would find a rather unwelcome surprise…

It'll get better, I promise

10. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

it is great just now joey if it get any better moive people will be afther you

11. BlazeFrost

LOL what movie people?

I HAVE given some thought into becoming a writer... of course, I don't think creative juice would be flowing if I was forced to write...

Chapter four will be coming... as soon as I get a chance. I'm off of school now, so I should have a LOT of free time...

12. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

people like stevne spliberg yuor got a great proimse joey i wish i had a bit of yuor talant