Transformers Siege Wave One Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by NomadVagabond, Aug 21, 2018.

1. RodimusSupreme

RodimusSupreme Autobot Leader and Combiner

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Actually, I just thought of something. In Japan, Unicron Trilogy Tidal Wave was known as Shockwave, and he was purple in Micron Legends/Armada. If they, for some reason, decided to reference Hearts of Steel, they could have his vehicle mode be some kind of Cybertronian spaceship that heavily resembles Armada Tidal Wave, and it would basically be like a Cybertronian Mode Hearts of Steel Shockwave.
    Prime Shockwave’s toy has some notable flaws though.

• Like Like x 1
  2. stad

stad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would argue that none of those, especially scale and/or articulation, is "minutiae little details"

Also not sure the whole "THEY'RE JUST TOYS! GROW THE EFF UP ALREADY" part makes any sense either - the "just toys" is the entire topic here, it's literally what this discussion board is about.

• Like Like x 2
  3. carnerd3000

carnerd3000 "This is bad comedy."

No, I mean literal repaints of previous toys, or the "retools" where it's just a head swap. Those toys you mentioned had more effort put into them than some of the original CW toys we got IMO. I didn't get CW Computron because I felt like they could've done more with those characters. The UW isn't perfect, but it's far better IMO.

Going back to Landcross, if they could make Legends-scaled figures that can do the two-robot combinations, and then combine together to form Landcross, it will basically be a gift from god. I don't know how they could do it, but I hope they will try.

4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Same here. Siege Ultra Magnus already homages the RID01/Car Robots design in alt mode so what's stopping Hasbro from doing something similar with Shockwave? I think for his armor mode they can go with Animated Shockwave because it'd be a good way to help set apart visually Shockwave's G1 core robot design with his armored mode evoking a different type of Shockwave design that homages Armada Megatron which speaking of which is a good way to reuse the mold again to give us a more anime accurate version of the character.

5. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i think you missed the sarcasm since none of them were combiner wars remolds

• Like Like x 5
  6. SHADDO

SHADDO Arashikage Decepticon

Nailed it in one!

• Like Like x 2
  7. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus DON'T TRUST THE RENDERS!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here's an idea:
    Shockwave homages Armada (much like Magnus does RID01) by having the combined Dark Fleet as his vehicle mode.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Blackout32

Blackout32 PANTERA FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I'm kinda liked the blue guys and possibly the double gun little guy. The dog looking character is a no way.

9. SHADDO

You COULD argue that, except you'd look like an idiot...BECAUSE I did NOT say "scale/articulation were minutiae little details". What I SAID was that YOU guys BITCH about minutiae little details, (up) TO GIMMICKS/SCALE/ARTICULATION, and wait for it... EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN... which in the English language, puts those three items of point at the TOP of the list of bigger things you crazy@$$#$ are always bitching about.

You really should learn to read more carefully, and NOT take people's words out of their context, JUST to "justify" your already invalid point...oh but wait, you probably just missed that because you were "SO upset" by the Shockwave figure YOU STILL HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN YET!! Which just serves to prove MY point even further...! Buck up snowflake.

YES! They ARE "JUST TOYS"...! We collect, and SOME of us actually appreciate and TRY to enjoy them, but ALL the incessant & CONSTANT BITCHING really makes that difficult...and ultimately, they ARE "JUST TOYS", so GROW the EFF UP (AND GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT...), so yes, it DOES make sense, unless you're a child, or have the limited intellect of a child...and yes, the key word there is "DISCUSSION". BITCHING & WHINING does NOT qualify as "DISCUSSION", especially about a toy ANY OF US HAVE YET TO SEE!! So you're allegedly "discussing" (AND GETTING OH-SO UPSET ABOUT) how TERRIBLE a toy "IS", which YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN YET!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, buttercup, but THAT isn't "DISCUSSION", THAT is negative hypothesisation/theorizing, without a single SHRED of proof or evidence to support the BITCHING and being upset, other than a random mystery listing NAME. A rose by any other name is PATHETIC.

I can certainly appreciate a certain level of disappointment in something once you've actually SEEN something in detail, or have it in hand, but holy crap do you need to get a freaking grip if you're so damn "UPSET" over a TOY you haven't even seen yet!! THAT is absolutely ridiculous...absurd even...and yes, PATHETIC! I have zero sympathy or empathy for that level of absurdity.

I love and cherish my Transformers (and other figures), don't get me wrong, but this level of being upset over something unseen, honestly just borders on an unhealthy obsession...insanity even. You should step back and put things in perspective. Transformers do NOT equate life...they ARE TOYS. Period.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Growing up doesn't mean complaining about complaining. Yea complaining can be annoying but you have the choice to just not read the posts. This is a big Transformers forum and more members will probably join after people see SIEGE in stores. More people use the net these days especially from their phones and this was not the case 15 years ago. The bigger the forum, the bigger the group of happy fans, irate fans, whatever. They'll gravitate towards the biggest watercooler.

Really itching to see the Seekers and Megatron.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Blackout32

Blackout32 PANTERA FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Well said i couldn't agree more. I think we all have are quarks but ya that's how it is.

• Like Like x 2
  12. SHADDO

Basically, if I want to get INFORMATION, rather than constant BITCHING & WHINING, DON'T bother coming to TFW2005, much less wade through the incessant complaints?

Got it...because that makes much more sense.

13. carnerd3000

carnerd3000 "This is bad comedy."

Oh ok. Maybe you should've put it in blue text, but that's okay. :D 

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    If you want just the information, go to the front page and skip the forum.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    I didn't say that. Just don't read the posts that you don't like or put members on your ignore lists so you don't see their posts. Or do this:
    Anyways this topic is about SIEGE decepticons not complaining about complaining, so back on topic.

Hoping the Seeker Tetrajet mode looks better than it did in the cartoon.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blitzwing21

Blitzwing21 Well-Known Member

So, with the recent reveal of Blowpipe in package, I think it might not be that long before we see the rest of the 'cons. If the retailer has in package pics of the Battle Masters, then they must also have pics (or are about to get pics) of the rest of the class sizes, right? Or at the very least, in package pics of every figure exist...somewhere.

I find it a bit odd that Hasbro is trying to string out the reveal of the Wave 1 Decepticon figures over such a long time. Not having Botcon to provide a forum for some reveals and the lack of a Hascon this year has really hurt for news of new figures. I get that Hasbro wants to control the narrative of the reveals but stuff like the NDA "reveal" is bound to happen when Hasbro waits this long. Wave 1 will be on retailer shelves in 60-75 days and we still haven't seen 50% or so of what is in it!

I'm not ranting, we will see things when we see them. More of just a curious observation on my part. NYCC is just over 3 weeks away. If the NDA reveal just happened, Hasbro may not be able to wait until NYCC to reveal the Wave 1 'cons or risk being "spoiled" by online retailers or through other channels.

Given the NDA reveal if I had to handicap it I say at this point there is a better than 50% chance that at least some of the remaining wave 1 figures are leaked/revealed before NYCC.

Also, I find it funny that NDA is a commonly used acronym for "Non-Disclosure Agreement"!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hasbro is attempting to build hype. look at how antsy people are to see the decepticons, they wouldnt be that way if hasbro showed them off earlier

• Like Like x 1
  18. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I did some number manipulating on the web pages last night and while they have listings for the other size classes other than Leader none had pics or other info.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Veleno

Veleno Well-Known Member

How bloody ridiculous and stupid would it be if Leader Shockwave does have an evolve gimmick, but it armors a G1 Shockwave up to resemble that 2 headed thing from AoE? Both heads could resemble each an incarnation of Shockwave, such as Animated and Prime's, and would have a full altmode resembling Energon Shockblasts's satellite mode.

Very improbable, but it is something.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  20. King Glurch

King Glurch You're a fool, Starscream!

YouTube:
    I think for Shockwave I'd want to see something like FOC Shockwave combining with some armor to make Prime Shockwave. That would definitely be awesome.
    That... would actually be quite interesting. I now want to see another version of Shockwave with armor like that.

• Like Like x 1