Transformers Siege Wave One Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by NomadVagabond, Aug 21, 2018.

1. FireChief420

FireChief420 New Member

There was no Megatron in the Power of the Primes toyline.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jedah Dohma

Jedah Dohma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well that's a monstrosity:wtf: 

• Like Like x 7
  3. RodimusSupreme

RodimusSupreme Banned

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pretty sure the Autobots and Decepticons weren't official warring factions at the time, as the war had not broken out yet. So it's just "reprogrammed Cybertronians", not necessarily "reprogrammed Autobots".
    And the sky is blue. :lol  In all seriousness, that doesn't really mean there won't be a Megatron in this toyline (I assume that's what you are getting at). With this line being a new start for Hasbro at the early days of the war (specifically stated as being right before the Autobots and Decepticons depart for Earth), then it wouldn't make sense for Megatron to not be present in this toyline. Also, we have a listing for a Voyager Class Megatron who's ID number fits in with the ID numbers of known Siege figures, so it's pretty much 100% confirmed that we're getting a new Voyager Class Megatron in Siege.

4. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fair. I’m just trying to think of a line gimmick that would make Hasbro want to hide Decepticons and it struck me that it COULD be that everyone has the Autobot logo in Siege.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Impactors artwork for the fan vote has him with a decepticon badge

• Like Like x 4
  6. Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hedging my bets on Shockwave with Energon Shockblast style add on's. I sold mine years ago and saw one second hand in a shop the other day, it's a damn nice figure! I'm kinda missing firing missiles and electronics tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  7. RodimusRex

News Credits:
    Yeah but artwork is easier to fudge than production samples.

8. RodimusSupreme

RodimusSupreme Banned

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think Hasbro knows better than to do something like that, considering the annoyance people seem to have when villains get shafted (something I've heard about before), especially with AOE and that movie only having three named Decepticons out of all the antagonists, and one of which was a mindless drone. The level of outrage by the fanbase would be...unpleasant, to say the least...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope, why would the seekers have an Autobot logo....or Shockwave?

10. RodimusRex

News Credits:
    Because in the new Quasi-Sunbow continuity, they might have everyone start off wearing Autobot logos until Megatron discovers Megatronus/The Fallen and invents the Decepticons?

11. RodimusRex

News Credits:
    Incidentally, if we did go with Decepticons always existing as military units, would Warpath, Powerglide, Bulkhead, Impactor, and Hound start off as Decepticons?

12. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    But the factions are already established due to the story they’re telling, which is the last days of cybertron. If they’re as close to leaving the planet as warden has implied then the factions have to already be in place

Probably not bulkhead, he’s generally portrayed as a construction worker before the war which would make him more of a civilian

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think that's extreme, I'd welcome it. But most fans would be outraged. I doubt it greatly.

The whole setting is war.

14. SHADDO

SHADDO Arashikage Decepticon

Here's the thing though:

None of us have even SEEN the freaking figure yet, and still, here you all are, bitching & whining about "how disappointing it is", when in fact, it could be the best damn Shockwave EVER!

The point is: YOU DON'T KNOW, so save the tears for later...and besides, you guys are ALWAYS disappointed and whining about damn near everything...so, if nothing else, TAKE A FREAKING DAY OFF!

Sure, I complain about things too, but geez, YOU guys BITCH constantly about minutiae little details to gimmicks/scale/articulation, and everything in between!! I come here (TFW2005) TRYING to get REASONABLE INFORMATION & FACTS about ACTUAL products on these threads, but ALL I ever see is a crap TON of BITCHING, WHINING, & SPECULATION, with MINIMAL, if ANY, actual evidence to back up the BULL$#!T...Let me tell you, as a lifelong fan & collector, NONE of that is useful information, AND it's a pain in the @$$ wading through page after page of the stupidity and whining, searching for a sliver of ANYTHING useful, and more to the point it's highly irritating, which ultimately leads to posts like this, once the threshold is reached and that one special post just screams out for a response.

People like YOU take ALL the fun & enjoyment OUT OF THE HOBBY FOR OTHER PEOPLE!

ULTIMATELY...THEY'RE JUST TOYS! GROW THE EFF UP ALREADY!

• Like Like x 10
  15. RodimusSupreme

RodimusSupreme Banned

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Dude, you're starting to come up with some stuff that has no evidence and makes no sense whatsoever. And they've plenty of times shown that the military unit and other units exist before the factions were created. Some actually chose against the majority of their peers and joined the opposite faction. It's just not gonna happen.
    ...Pretty much...

• Like Like x 3
  16. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Why is it such a downer to have to realize there are people who are not happy with something?
    A little empathy would you good instead of yelling and whining at people for expressing their concern or disappointment.

17. Hotconvoy

Hotconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thank you for saving me the time(that I don't have:confused: ) to type all that!

I understand disappointment, and I can can go on a bit myself when there's something that bothers me, but 1. There are a lot of people (you know who you are) that will complain about anything and everything, and 2. How can you feel "disappointment" WHEN NO ONE HAS EVEN SEEN THE DAMN THING!:mad: 
    So please, just hold off on complaining/"expressing their concern or disappointment" untill you get the figure, or at least(bare minimum here) see a picture!
    (I think that is the point @SHADDO was trying to make too.;) )

:)  :Back on topic: :) 
    I am really excited to see what the Decepticons are going to look like, especially when the Autobots (we've seen so far) all look so awesome!

• Like Like x 10
  18. Potchez

Potchez Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Or they could come out of left field and make Hearts of Steel Shockwave. The little Sub Shockwave could be just like Prime or Magnus inner robot.
    Make the alt mode a Cybertronian boat or a spaceship and done.
    transformers-hearts-steel-hos_1_534d8899772f020ab20d7564fef38c73.jpg
    (Just a little off the wall, I know)

I'm looking forward to any Micromasters that show up. As well as a companion to Battletrap, hopefully in the same vein as him.
    Cog looks cool so I may be interested in a Decepticon counterpart.

• Like Like x 6
  19. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wouldn’t be surprised at all of Shockwave integrates concepts from other Shockwave/blasts from the past..

Energon Shockblast
    Animated Shockwave
    DOTM Shockwave
    Prime Shockwave

• Like Like x 8
  20. Annino

Annino Well-Known Member

Resemblance for DOTM and Prime is unneeded as there’s already good figures made in those styles. IMO Animated Shockwave was bland and uninteresting, and I would love to see the concept of Energon Shockwave made in post-Prime Wars line. Fu*k, how long do we have to wait until Shockwave gets leaked?? :(