Transformers Siege Wave 1 Autobots Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ezim93, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

Looking at 30$ for a voyager and 20$ for a deluxe... Hasbro has finally priced me out of this hobby. Looks like I'll be quitting as soon as I finish Abominus and pick up Outback, and Predaking. Maybe, if they do Omega or Scorpanok, I'll pick those up. Otherwise, it's been a fun run over the last 12 years.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Yay for targetmasters!
    That prime and sideswipe are pretty sweet too. Definite must gets.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PikaManiac

PikaManiac Well-Known Member

I think the Alternate modes are in a way... Generation 1 accurate. Hasbro said these are supposed to based on the first episode of the G1 cartoon. IIRC, most of the Transformers did not transform, but have Earth Robot modes in the first episode. With that, Hasbro can literally do whatever they want to their Alternate modes.

I am not that interested in the 1984 cast though, I wish to see more characters from the later years; especically excited for the rumored Micromasters.

Also, is the numbering and price not just Studio Series for Generation 1? I called it! :D 

For the price, Deluxe Class Transformers have been $31.99 at retail for a couple of years now in Singapore... so whatever... :rolleyes: 

• Like Like x 4
  4. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That must be a special type of inflation because nothing else I purchased over the last 5-10 years has increased by even half that much

• Like Like x 4
  5. Spectrelobo

Spectrelobo Well-Known Member

Another prime and another sideswipe yay <---sarcasm. Not to mention the price point considering leader class figures have been close to 50 USD. That's not bad, I would like to get some other combiner limbs to finish inferno and elite 1. I would also like to see seacons, road caesar, dino king, monstructor, maybe even starsaber get some plastic love.

• Like Like x 5
  6. nilcam

nilcam Well-Known Member

Sideswipe is my favorite Transformer and this version looks to be the best. The masterpiece is nice but it feels a bit fragile when transforming so it's mostly a show piece. I prefer the more you like versions. I cannot wait!

• Like Like x 2
  7. ultramagnus80

ultramagnus80 Banned

I am willing to wager that Titan Class is done. If not, it will be exclusive. Why? Think Ollies Trypticon. Hasbro is not going to let that debacle happen again.

8. Ae38

Ae38 Well-Known Member

These look pretty good, although I wish the alt modes were more along the lines of the WFC game designs where they didn't match their earth counterparts as closely as they do here

9. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just a guess, but I think the idea is to make the S1-2 characters they use with S3-4 aesthetics, essentially (or '84-'85 in an '86-'88 aesthetic). That Sideswipe is recognizably Sideswipe, but will look good next to Pointblank(?), TR Chromedome, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  10. setsuna

setsuna Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sideswipe looks great! Alt mode is okay and I’m not too psyched over battle damage paintjob.

Feel its inconsistent in the render as its only on his plates that are black. Sure no scratch for alt mode but those few parts with scarring isnt all that significant. Would prefer a clean paint job instead

The alt mode is cool in a sense that its a hybrid of the Miura and Countach ;) 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Ok, who let the drunk guy design OP's vehicle?

• Like Like x 4
  12. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    I mean, I don't really care personally. These particular things don't do it for me, but I'm happy for those who will enjoy them. I just don't understand why this fandom always has to be a pissing contest.

13. ultramagnus80

ultramagnus80 Banned

I just hope we see a Reflector. And I also hope I am not alone on this. Those poor bastards are always getting the shaft. They have already been snubbed once in RTS as they were supposed to have been a retooled Perceptor. Of course, it is probably best that did not happen. The shoulders on that thing were just terrible. However, the fact that people are going to army build with a release of that character will make it a scalper's wet dream.....and a fan like mine's worst nightmare.

• Like Like x 2
  14. carnerd3000

carnerd3000 "This is bad comedy."

Yeah, in the long run, I just want Hasbro to remake all of the G1 toys, no matter how obscure the character was. I'm okay with some guys getting a new figure every few years, but it does get repetitive. I only hope we get a new Ironhide and Ratchet, simply because we still never got a Generations toy of those guys where they turn into vans, or something even remotely close to one.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Prime135

Prime135 Cyber Planet Key holder for "This Land"

News Credits:
    Mwahahahahahahahahahaha my stupid fan theory from the prime V3 thread has been validated by official media :ev: :ev: :ev: :ev: :ev: 

• Like Like x 1
  16. PikaManiac

PikaManiac Well-Known Member

I think they went overboard with the headlights on Optimus Prime. I think just the extra blaster thingies are enough.

• Like Like x 1
  17. qwerty

qwerty Well-Known Member

here comes the price hike...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. kwanzaabot

kwanzaabot Well-Known Member

Another Sideswipe? Spectrelobo, we haven\'t had a Sideswipe since WFC, and that mold was shite. The only one before him was way back in Classics. I for one, welcome our new Sideswipe overlords.
    And if we\'re getting Sideswipe, fingers crossed we get a Sunstreaker, too.

An updated Firebolt is always nice (I\'ve been using TLK Hot Rod as my stand-in for him, so now I can have Firebolt holding Firebolt)
    And I love the battle-damaged look Optimus has going on. Yes, it\'s ANOTHER Optimus, but, hey, maybe it\'ll be good. Plus, he comes with a transforming energon axe! That\'s pretty cool.

The \"mission loadouts\" seem like a neat little play pattern. The name makes me think of like a D&D campaign that kids can piece together.

• Like Like x 4
  19. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the ones who paid under 20$ for deluxes and under 30$ for voyager were so lucky until now, oh well welcome to the club guys!

• Like Like x 3
  20. Cosmoglide

Cosmoglide NA W4Y W3 60

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I am not super crazy about the weathering, but it might grow on me once I have it in hand. Crap. I really thought POTP leader prime was last and true Prime toy, but that Voyager looks so cool. Crazy excited for that Sideswipe, though. Gimme! Also freaking out at the tease of a new Generations Ironhide. This line may just melt my mind.

• Like Like x 1