Transformers side movie speculation:

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by slochmoeller, Aug 2, 2014.

1. slochmoeller

slochmoeller Well-Known Member

I think Boneventure said they're thinking about something like this, but let's say Paramount goes all in with the Marvel/Disny/Star Wars model and wants to put a transformers movie in theaters every year. And the movies would be about different characters and situations.

Let's say Optimus's team are always the "main" movies, like avengers for marvel or the sequel trilogy for Star Wars, And bay and his team stay working on those movies.

The side movies would be different characters and situations. What would you like to see?

Me... A Rodimus, Kup and Ultra Magnus movie of them bopping around the galaxy is something I've always wanted to see. Maybe some of the MTMTE supporting cast like swerve. And the autobot decepticon war is still a thing, but kind of passe and not the main threat.

Or, to get really outside the box... Beachcomber living low key in the serengetti, friend to the locals as he follows the elephant herds. Then Ivory poachers come along, and he starts a passive resistance movement against them to raise public awareness. (And it would be hilarious, as the poachers try shooting him and their bullets bounce off harmlessly, and they are flumoxed what to do about this big robot that's stopping them without attacking them.) Yes, I'm being serious.