Transformers:Shattered Universe

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Overhaulimus, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Ok so this is a story that I've been meaning to work on but never got around to doing it.Well here is the beginning of it.

Here's the lowdown on the two Autobot characters in the beginning.They're Overhaul and Mirage.Mirage is NOT G1 Mirage,in fact he is huge compared to G1 Mirage.Overhaul is my fan character and Mirage is my friends character.

Overhaul's Pre-Earth mode is a hover tank and his Earth mode is a '69 Dodge Charger.

Mirage's Pre-Earth mode is identical to Overhaul's but bigger and his Earth mode is The Tumbler from Batman Begins.

I will update this as I get more written.I hope you enjoy.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Transformers:Shattered Universe

This is Cybertron.A planet where mechanised gargantuans wage a war between good and evil.The beings on this planet are split into the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons.This is a story about brothers.Brothers who are now on opposite sides of the war.But it wasn't always like this.

Cybertron,4 million years before The Ark crashlands on Earth.

Two Autobots are fleeing for their lives from inbound Decepticons,one large Autobot and one medium Autobot.The large one trips and skids underneath some debris that has formed an alcove,the medium sized one rushes to his side.

"Mirage you have to get." Overhaul says as he gets to Mirage's side.Mirage slowly rises to his knees. "Huff,huff,huff...I can't keep running like this Overhaul." Mirage says while out of breath.Overhaul looks around nervously and then brings his gaze back to Mirage, "Look Mirage,we have to keep movi......" He's cut off from an explosion right behind them and is thrown forward out of the alcove.They both slamhard on their chest plates and skid a little bit.

The both let out whimpers of pain.Overhaul leaps up and transforms into his Cybertronian hover tank mode.He begins to speed off when Mirage begins to rise, "Overhaul,wait u.............." A huge explosion silences him before he could finish.Overhaul transforms back to his robot mode and spins around seeing Mirage laying lifeless. "MIRAGE!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Overhaul screams as he falls to his kness and holding his right hand out.

The roar of jet engines scream overhead,Overhaul looks up and his energon tears dry up and his face turns to a grimace. "Starscream...." he growls.Starscream bank turns and heads back towards Overhaul, "Pathetic fool thinks he can tussle with Starscream and not get burned." Starscream mutters over his commlink to the other Decepticons in the vicinity.

2. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

that is cool i can't wait for the next bit

3. Overhaulimus

News Credits:
    Here's the next bit that I have done.
    ---------------------------------------
    He shoots straight up into the air then tilts his nosecone down and divebombs towards Overhaul.At about 150 feet from the ground he transforms,slams into the ground and launches Overhaul end over end backwards.Starscream slowly rises with that cocky smirk on his face, "You know what I don't understand about you Autofools?Hmm?The fact that you still fight even though you know you won't and can't win." Overhaul slowly sits up and winces from the pain, "Ya know what I don't understand about you Decepticreeps?EVERYTHING!!!!" His shoulder mounted concussion blaster flip forward and release a barrage of concussion rockets,catching Starscream off guard.

Starscreams gets blown backwards from the force of the explosions and the force of the concussion blast.The explosion severs his right hand from his wrist but it is only holding on by some wires.His nullray is total scrapmetal now as well.He reaches over,rips off his nullray then reaches down and begins pulling on his right hand, "You insolent little piece of slagging crap....yeouch!" he yelps as he pulls his hand free of the wires, "You'll pay dearly for that." Starscream's chest panels flip up and missles fly out and explode around Overhaul blowing him backwards yet again,this time blowing off his right arm.

Overhaul slowly rises but is blown off his feet and thrown left.The blast came from his right,away from Starscream.Another blast hits him in his back blowing his plating off and silencing him.A smoking barrel is visible from the shadows. "You know what I hate the most about you Starscream?It's that you can't even follow a simple order." Clench said as he exited from the shadows.Clench opens his commlink channel, "All Decepticons,pull out to Kaon." Clench turns to Starscream, "That means you too." Starscream kicks Overhaul's body then turns and walks away, "Very well Clench,as you wish." and with that he leapt into the transforming into his jet mode.

Clench turns back to Overhaul's body, "Why fight so bravely Autobot when you knew you would die." .Overhaul's optics slowly fade in, "M-m-m-mirage?" Overhaul says with a weak voice,his vision fading in and out.Clench looks down, "Hmm,you're still alive Autobot." Clench reaches down with his massive hand and lifts the bot off the ground.Overhaul's vision still faded, "Mirage....that you?" he asks with a weak voice.Clench chuckles, "I'm sorry to inform you that your comrade is offline,one with the Allspark now,and you are soon to be on your way." Overhaul finally realises he isn't speaking to Mirage. "Isn't that just Prime,eh Clench?" Overhaul asks,his concussion blaster flips forward and blasts Clench in his face critically wounding him,Overhaul transforms into his vehicle mode before he ever hits the ground,speeds towards Mirage,slows and speeds on away from the battle scene.

4. Overhaulimus

News Credits:
    Here's some more.Hope you enjoy.
    ---------------------------------
    Clench stumbles backwards and then slams backwards on top of Mirage's body.Clench manages to get onto his kness when his forearm is grabbed by an unknown hand.Clench's outter armor on his face slides off revealing his innerards.He looks down at what he thought was the dead Mirage but clearly they were wrong."Wh...where's Overhaul?" Mirage asked with very little life let in him.Clench smiled and then replied, "I'm sorry friend,but he abandoned you at the first sign of me and my Decepticons," Mirage's grip eased off as his hand began to slide off Clench's arm, "No he wouldn't do that.He...he's my brother." Clench slowly stood, "I guess he wasn't that concerned about you friend.Now rest easy,he caused a terrible accident and you are damaged badly.I will take you back to Kaon where you may heal." Mirage slipped into stasis lock and all went black to him.

Earth orbit,present day.

Overhaul's optic's slowly come online and he swings his feet out of his bunk to set them on the floor in his quarters.He reaches behind him and rubs the back of his head.Suddenly a voice comes over his intercom, "Overhaul.Report to the command deck at once." the voice said. "And it starts." Overhaul mutters as he stands.He walks out into the hall and passes Hauler,another Autobot station on the Autobot's space station. "How's it going Hauler?" Overhaul asks.Hauler shakes his head, "Not too bad Overhaul,but you look like scrap.You feeling OK?" Hauler responds.Overhauls spins around and walks backwards, "Eh you know me.Tell Diesel I said hi when you see him." Hauler waves and continues on to Mechanics.Overhaul turns back around and just as he does he slams into Grimlock and falls on his rear end. "Hmpf.Overhaul needs to watch where him going or Grimlock kick butt!" Overhaul scrambles to his feet, "Whoa there big buddy,there's no need for the hostility.What crawled up your tailpipe anyways?" he asked.Grimlock growled and then responded, "Me want to kick butt,but me stuck in tin can." With that Grimlock shoved past Overhaul and continued on to his quarters. "Grumpy guy." Overhaul mutters as he enters the turbolift.

He commlink chatters to life, "Overhaul where are you?I summoned you 4 breems ago." Overhaul sighed and responded, "Hold you motivator Magnus,I'll be there soon.I'm in the turbo lift now." The lift reaches the top of the station and the doors slide open. "I'm here....hold the applause...don't get up I insit.Please...oh thank you." Magnus whips around, "Can the chatter Overhaul." Magnus snaps at him.Overhaul looks taken aback, "OK,like I asked Grimmy earlier,what crawled up your tailpipe." Magnus takes 3 strides and he's towering over Overhaul. "I have had it up to here," Magnus hold up his hand to the top of Overhaul's head, "With you and you blatent disreguard to your fellow Autobots." Overhaul looks around at the other Autobots, "Who me?" he points at himself. Magnus frowns, "I didn't want to do this but you've left me no choice." he turns and crosses his arms behind his back, "You are hereby suspended for the Autobot Elite Forces.You are to return Planet side immediatly and report to Optimus Prime himself.Now get going,your spacecraft has been fueled,he's waiting."

Overhaul is shocked, "Whoa,waitaminute.You mean I'm going home?I mean my second home,Earth?And I'm gonna be stationed with Optimus?This ain't no demotion,this is a promotion baby!" Overhaul turns and runs to the turbolift, "See you suckers later." He exits the lift sometime later at the Hangar Bay where Hauler and Diesel are waiting in front of Overhaul's shuttle. "Well fellas,it's been good knowing ya but I'm going home." Hauler and Diesel both smile, "You aren't the only one going home." says Hauler.They all the enter the shuttle and Hauler preps the shuttle for launch.

5. Overhaulimus

News Credits:
    Ok here's some insight on the characters seen in these paragraphs.

Rollback,Gearshift,and Diesel are all fan characters.

Rollback turns into a flat bed towtruck,Gearshift is a 2005 Ford F-150,and Diesel is 2001 Peterbuilt semi.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The shuttle rips from the station and rockets towards Earth.It enters the atmosphere and hurtles towards the Mid-West United States.The commlink inside the shuttle crackles to life."This is Autobot Communications Officer Blaster,we've got you on screen Ark-23.Proceed to landing pad at Autobot City." the voice says.Overhaul sets the shuttle down on the landing pad and heads to the exit ramp with Hauler and Diesel.They walk down the ramp to the landing pad where Kup is awaiting their arrival."Listen up you hot head's.I was ordered by Prime to meet you here so here I am.You there are to head to the Briefing Room and wait there with Rollback and Gearshit until Prime arrives back form his mission." Kup says, "So roll out you three!" he orders.Overhaul and company transform into their vehicle modes and speed off into Autobot City towards the Briefing Room.

The three bots transform back into their robot modes and enter the room.They look around and there are two bots in the room as well.A blue bot and a red bot.The red bot turns and looks at them, "Well I be.New arrivals." said Rollback.The blue glanced at the new guys and immediatly went back to something that had all of his attention.Overhaul motions towards Gearshift,"Whos twitchy?" he asked.Rollback laughs,"That's Gearshift.He's got an obession with Earth video games.The name's Rollback by the way." He extends his hand out towards Overhaul.Overhaul shakes his hand, "The name's Overhaul and these two are Hauler and Diesel." They both nod at Rollback and take a seat.

They all sit for a while and chit chat back and forth.After about 2 Earth hours the main doors to the room slide open and in walks Optimus Prime.Optimus looks at the five Autobots and takes his place at the center of the room."I called you five here for a reason.Each of you have showed the potential of being great warriors.Overhaul I'm making you leader of this group.Everyone you will answer to Overhaul...and Overhaul you answer to me." Prime paced the room as he spoke, "Rollback you are to be the second in command to Overhaul." Rollback and Overhaul both nodded.Optimus continued, "Now everyone,please settle into your quarters.You will have a special area of Autobot City to yourselves as a team."