Transformers: Seekers Rising - RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    ((Refuel station at Krymsin. Where he could find a fuel for his ship and clients to buy his stuff.))

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Onslaught looked at the clock.

The time was at 20 minutes. Which meant 10 minutes at most for the convoy to arrive.

"Alright boys, look sharp. We're almost done refuelling, so we'll be heading out soon. In the meanwhile, some warships are coming, so prepare for a security check. Bonecrusher, you see anything outta the ordinary, smash it."

3. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    ((Check the post above, he's at Krymsin's refuel station.))

4. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

((Oh, did you change the post? Ok.))

5. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    ((Imagine Onslaught's reaction, when he and his team will find Swindle here...))

6. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

((Ok.))

Onslaught, by now, had started ordering the mining equipment on board.

"Long Haul! Put the Defibrilator there! Not on top of the Neo-Drill!"

"Agh, Jeez! You're giving me a real work out here Onslaught!"

Long Haul set the Defibrilator down, and continued moving.

"Primus I hate my job."

"What was that Long Haul?"

"Nothing sir!"

Long Haul was about to grab more mining equipment when he ran into a familiar looking yellow Con.
    "Oh, hello there. Who are you?"

7. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "My, my, my...You're Long Haul, aren't you? Didn't thought I'll see a Constructicon here today.." Swindle smirked, as he pulled a suitcase from his back, opened it and took a mining drill from it.
    "I'm Swindle, and you have a chance of getting this mining drill from one of the best merchants on Cybertron. For 39,99 your work will become much easier, as it can drill through many materials on this planet thanks to it's durabillium alloy..But wait, there's more! For additional five credits you'll get a set of energon grenades, that will make your life easier, if you and your allies will end up under heavy fire."

8. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"Yeah, sorry pal, Not interested in drills. Now, my buddy, Bonesy over there, he LOVES drills. You might wanna go talk to him. If you can give me something that'll help me carry stuff around though, that'd be-"

"LONG HAUL!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!"

"Ah, Scrap... There's Onslaught..."

9. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Skywarp frowned. "Well this was in fun until what he said that about Thunders rank..." Skywarp stares off distantly with a mumble. "I wonder if Ramjet will challenge you for leadership next?"

Ion Storm just stared at the command console trying not to get caught up in this. Though he kept an audio on to listen in on the results.

The Decepticons in the supply ship are taken unawares as a giant mass of metal comes barreling in on them. One recovers slightly to try and fire a shot at Grimlock's face.

Understood. acknowledges Buzzsaw. Ah, here comes trouble. There's a slight fondness in Buzzsaw's tone though.

Rumble nods and keeps staring at the datapad. He sits down on the floor next to Soundwave's pedes. "I got the drones footage of the Seekers base for you in my databanks when you're ready for it." He then spots something on the screen and bust out a laugh.

10. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

((thank you. :)  ))

11. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "...Onslaught? He's one of my best customers, and if you want to get something, that will help you carry heavy stuff..then how about this one?" Swindle pointed at bronze colored sphere with three yellow lights, "For twelve credits you can buy C.L.U.T.C.H, that can help you in your work with this additional grabby claw for eight credits. Don't believe that CLUTCH is weak because of it's size, this drone can carry blocks, that weighs more than 50 SCU!"

12. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

A ship landed at Chaar. Out of it came a Grey and Turquoise bot named Dreadwind. Dreadwind flew around the Seeker base for a little. He had no idea where anyone was, or what was happening. He came to a communications relay to his right. The base seemed empty except for the few drones around, maintaining the base.
    He walked to the relay and activated it.

"This is Dreadwind to any seeker in distance... where the frag are you all?"

Long Haul thought for a moment and considered the offer, before he was interrupted by a mass of blue come into view.

"Long Haul, I told you to grab the Energon Stabilizers. Who in the frag are you......."

Onslaught turned and saw his old Comrade Swindle sitting in front of him. Right before his own eyes.

13. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Thundercracker shakes his head
    "Not that it matters, since you will be slowed down now."
    Grimlock opens his dino mouth and lets out a flaming roar as his armored hide takes most of the shot.
    "ME GRIMLOCK STRONGEST! You are nothing!"

Soundwave turns to Rumble
    "What are you finding funny?"
    He states as he chest opens to allow Buzzsaw out.

14. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

The firing mech is burnt to crisp with a scream. Two mechs were left standing. One tried to tackle Grimlock from behind while the other thrust a sword toward his abdomen.

Buzzsaw transforms out of Soundwaves cockpit and onto the desk. He peers down at Rumble curiously.

Rumble grins and holds up the pad. "Just perusing the Decepticon chat boards and found this!" On the screen would be seen:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachments/decepti-nyan-ravage-gif.27237734/

Complete with a little ditty song.

15. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "Nah, I'm not interested in politics, Thundey. War is my game, and I came to join Starscream, not you..." Ramjet approached Skywarp and asked him "So, where I can find some toasts here, Warp? Also, I think that Thundey needs to calm down."

"And I thought, that this day will be a very boring one...Hey, did you came here to buy something here or you're here to refuel your ship, old chum? Either way, glad to see you here, Onslaught." Swindle stared at Onslaught, waiting for his answer with a smirk on his face to hide the fact that he was surprised by the appearance of his old comrade.

16. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Onslaught glared at Swindle a little.
    "WHERE. THE FRAG. HAVE YOU BEEN. I can't let my eye off your aft one second before you run off, and I spend all this time looking for you, and you show up NOW of all times."
    Onslaught sighs.
    "Well, glad to see you again Swindle. You'll be needed. Once we're done with the op, we're heading back to Soundwave's base of Operations. You're coming with, whether you like it or not."

Onslaught activated his long-range comm.

"Hey, Soundwave, Scratch one off the list. Found Swindle at Krymsin."

17. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Skywarp kept staring blankly at the wall for another minute. He was distracted by whether he could fuse a bolted chair to the ceiling above and running calculations for it. He blinked out of his thoughts upon realizing Ramjet was standing in front of him. "What? You say something?"

18. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "I asked you where I could find some energon toasts and Thundey should calm down." Ramjet replied and sighed, waiting for something to happen.
    "Like it or not? I am the arms dealer, who travels around galaxy and sells all that I find on my way - if you wanted to know where I was all that time, Onslaught, well, for three months I traveled in another star system in search of new clients... Also, how's Megatron doing? I didn't heard anything from him all these months and it's kinda weird.." Swindle asked his old comrade, wondering about how much has changed here during his three months absence.

19. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"He's dead Swindle."

20. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "Dead? Well, that explains a lot. Now I have to look for another customer, who'll be interested in my goods...let me guess, the rest of these morons began to fight for the vacant throne, and you need me to call HIM at the behest of your boss. By the way, who is he? Because honestly (and I never lied to you, comrade), fighting purely for the idea is not my shtick...say, fifty thousand credits and free trade in this star system - and I'll happily come back in our little suicide squad.." Swindle pulled out his data-pad and began to calculate how much he earned for that week...he knew exactly that he'll not join this cyberat race only for the sake of loyalty to his old friend..after all, the profit and finding the way to get more credits was his lifeblood.