Transformers: Seekers Rising - RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Dec 1, 2017.

1. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

News Credits:
    Revun stood up. "Command a ship? Yes, sir!" He hurries to the bridge. "Alright, mates, Ol' Screamy's put me in charge, got it?!" He sits down in the captain's chair and examines a multiple scanner feeds. "Hm, let's concentrate fire there, there, there aaaaaand... there!" The ship's guns adjust slighlty, targeting the guns and engines of the enemy ships.

Fortress Maximus examines the readouts on the datapad. "The signal originated in this direction. Autobots, transform and roll ou-" He pauses. "Er, metaphorically roll out." He changes to his tank form and starts in the direction of the signal origin.

2. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Grimlock shrugs
    "Just be ready to fight."

Thundercracker flies to the rendezvous point.

Scorponok comms every Predacon
    "The ship is ready to go, get in now."
    Hell's Point arrives behind Onslaught's fleet
    "Onslaught, send Devastator now!"

Blackwing sighs
    "Well, do we have a choice Dreadwind?"

Grimlock transforms and runs to the signal

3. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Onslaught grins.
    "ALL GUNS OPEN FIRE!!!!"
    The Hangar doors open fire, as Onslaught motioned for Half Track and his squad to head downwards.
    The MAC Cannons at the front of the Leviathan glowed white with energy before the three cannons fired their shots towards the Seeker Fleet.
    The Ion Cannon on the Absolution finally let loose a full blast.
    Onslaught turned to the captain.
    "Reroute all power to the MAC Cannons! Sheilds and other wise! Keep the Vehicons loading those MACs! All Frigates and Cruisers protect the Leviathan and Hell's Point! I want every shot to count! We WON'T LOSE THIS BATTLE!"
    The Power of the overshields for the Leviathan immediately waned, and stopped until The ship sat in space as the MACs started glowing again, before firing another Salvo after 5 minutes.
    ---

Hook nodded when Onslaught said this, and he yelled.
    "FORM DEVASTATOR!!!!"
    ((@Megano, @LegoTFGuy, @fafireguy, @Devaron9))
    ---
    Sinnertwin looked at Hun-Gurr again.
    "When are we going to get into action? I wanna scare some seekers!"

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  4. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Pretty soon Fort Max comes across a poorly booby trapped corpse of an Autobot. Behind him are the torn and seemingly devoured remains of many locals.

Snarl looks up to the sky as he hears a noise from his position. "Engines?" He comms Swoop. "Swoop? What flys? Ship?"

------

"Okay okay. I'll get the dumb pod!" moans Skywarp. He teleports and picks up Ramjets pod and then teleports to a med bay to dump it.

Ion Storm reaches the launch pad with a set of heavy bomber units.

----

As Cosmos nears he sees what Topspin sees. "Definitely a firefight. Orders?"

5. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"You four, follow me. Lets see if they're actually scanning for fighters."

Starscream leapt out of the Harbinger and transformed, flying straight for the Leviathan. Thrust sighed and followed Starscream out.

"Are rousing leader sures knows how to inspire" he said.

Noticing Hells Point behind the Leviathan, Starscream chuckled.

"So, old Wavy joined the battle? I'd go after him if it wasn't for the fact that with the Leviathan standing, my fleet won't make it before the calculations are- WOH!"

Starscream narrowly missed a oncoming blast, as he spots Half-Track's company in the hangar of the Leviathan firing.

"Dammit" he says, before comming Revun. "REVUN! YOU REGAINED ENOUGH JUICE TO GET ON THEIR SHIP AND JAM THEIR HANGAR DOORS?"

Starscream then turned to his four comrades.

"Everybody ready?" he says as they get closer to their ship, staying out of sight of the bridge.

Undertow looked at Soundwave on the bridge of Hell's Point.

"They don't seem to have launched fighters. They seems to be trying to hold off till they can run. Shall I fire our payload down?"

Bonecrusher transforms into his arm mode ready to connect to Hook.

---

Hun-Grrr sighed. "Don't ask me, ask Scorponok. He knows how far it is away."

Hun-Grrr walks down a corridor.

"There a navigation seat?" Hun-Grrr asked, the new layout of citadel confusing him.

---

Swoop and Sludge transform into their Dino modes and follow Fort Max.

"What we looking for?" Swoop asked Fort Max.

Swoop then gets onto his comms.

"Yeh, ships" he responded to Swoop.

---

"Get close enough to view, but stay out of their scanner. We are not equipped for a dogfight with what I presume is an entire fleet."

6. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Dreadwind followed in close formation.
    "So boss, how we gonna handle those two battleships?"
    Dreadwind motions to the Absolution and the Leviathan just as the Leviathan shot off another MAC round.
    "Seriously they're dealing serious damage to our boys in the fleet!"
    ---
    The Corvettes flew around dodging fire, before noticing Starscream's group.
    One squadron flew towards them.
    ---
    Sinnertwin looked downwards to the surface.
    "Let's hope no one comes by. I found an autobot some time ago and promptly killed him."
    Sinnertwin looks to Hun-Gurr.
    "Hey Hun-Gurr, we going to fight the Seekers with Abominus?"
    ---
    Hook and Long Haul formed their respective components and flew upwards.

7. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

News Credits:
    Scavenger leaps up and transforms into an arm.

Max shifts to his robot form, keeping his distance from the corpse as he examines it. "Well, looks like this just became a seek and destroy mission..."

"I can try," Revun replies before turning to the Vehicons on the ship's bridge. "Be right back." he then warped to the enemy ship, whipping out his swords and decapitating two guards near him. He dashed over the the hanger door controls and initiated an emergency lockdown. the doors began to close, clipping the wings of a ship that was exiting.

More guards arrived to stop him, only to be completely obliterated by his back-mounted cannons. "What are these guys made of, bloody tissue paper?!" Once the doors closed he slashed his swords at the control panel, then at the actual opening mechanisms, before warping back to his ship and turning to the same Vehicon he addressed before leaving. "Did I miss anything?"

---

Max commed Swoop. "Ships? Do they have any markings?"

8. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Ion Storm remains in the hangar waiting for a signal or opening.

Cosmos flies in closer an dodges behind some debris. Upon closer inspection he cheers. "The Decepticons are destroying themselves!"

-----

Ironhide continues to look over the plans in his hands. "But would a dinobot combiner truly be that wise...."

9. Devaron9

"The Leviathan is our target. It's heavy weapons will take us down. If we clear the way, Ion Storm can blow the cannon, which will cause a chain reaction that'll bring down the ship. If we're lucky, debris may hit the other ship. But that ship's weapons aren't strong enough to keep us here. But imagine that carnage of an Ion Blast in a quantum jump."

"The hell..." said Half-Track. before comming to he bridge. "ONSLAUGHT, SOMEBODY JUST JAMMED THIS WHOLE AREA SHUT! WE CAN'T FIRE OUTSIDE, AND WE CAN'T GET OUT HERE!"

"Excellent work Revun!" yelled Starscream. "SEEKERS, COMBINE INTO MEGASCREAM!"

Starscream would transform into a large torso, while Thrust transformers and attached to Starscream as a leg.

"Sir!" said the vehicon to Revun. "We've spotted a squadron bearing to engage Starscream's team. Orders?"

A corvette would fall to MAC.

---

Swoop squinted at the ship.

"...Beasty... Bug ones? Me thinks. It BIIIIIG!" he announces over the comms.

Sludge walks over, transforming to robot mode and poking the corpse.

---

"Naturally!" smirks Hun-Grrr. "Had hopes at going up against Devastator, but some tiny jets will have to do. No combiners for them, huh? Now where's Cutthroat?"

---

"Stay here" says Topspin. "Any closer and we'll get hit by a stray shot. Any of you getting footage?"

10. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Onslaught looked to the Captain.
    "Be right back."
    He drove down to the hangar and saw the doors jammed shut.
    "Well I'll be, our Saboteur is getting a little more creative."
    Onslaught commed all the ships.
    "Be on alert for a decepticon with Teleportation abilities and eliminate on sight!"
    Onslaught aimed his cannons to the Hangar door and opened fire with his rockets, but it wasn't enough.
    "Blast... Half Track, Relocate to another Hangar, and keep up the fire. All ships, head to the surface! We have a break in the formation!"
    Onslaught continued trying to force open the door.
    ---
    The Leviathan went back to full power, and opened it's sheilds, flying to the break that now showed in the Seeker fleet as Dreadwind flew to Starscream ready to combine.
    The Other ships flew forwards, the Cruisers and Frigates now focusing hard on the Battleships.

((Waiting for other components to Devastator...))

11. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Skywarp teleports by Ion Storm's side. "WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?!" He points to Starscream combining with the others.

Ion Storm's mechs are equally in awe.

------

Sludge would suddenly set of an explosive blast fromt he corpse that threw shrapnel at him.

12. Devaron9

Half-Track sighed.

"We'll be looking at one of our other ships, but okay."

Half-Track then leads the remainders of his company after Revun's handiwork to another hangar, though in a less beneficial position.

---

The combining Starscream attached Dreadwind as an arm.

---

Sludge instinctively transformed into Dino Mode, his armour soaking up most of the damage.

"Owww... prickly" he says.

13. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Mixmaster transforms into his foot form.

Meanwhile thundercracker transforms into a leg.

Blackwing transforms into an arm.

One of the elite Vehicons transforms into a bridge in the hangar, a more stable one that prior.
    "Fire through"

Soundwave points at the highest spire
    "Fire at whim."

Scorponok's ship flies past the dinobots and Fort Max as it exits orbit. "Predacons, get ready to be thrown into battle as soon as we arrive. I have a different point of attack with the ship."

Skullcruncher sighs
    "How long has it been since i was a comedian?"

Rippersnapper sharpens his claws

Grimlock looks up
    "Me think we are going to need a bigger dinobot."

14. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

News Credits:
    "Pick 'em off, long as you don't his Screamer," Revun replied.

---

"'Beasty bug ones'? Hm..." Max frowned.

Fort Max jumped slightly at the explosion before glaring at Sludge. "Well, I at least realized that was an obvious trap. Perhaps I should have shared that..."

"What, can you combine into some kind of Mega-Dinobot? I'm not sure if the world's ready for that kind of beast," Max states. "Though it might come in handy..."

15. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Enemy getting away!" cries Snarl into the comms as the Predacon ship surges past.

---
    Weirdwolf's tail wags excitedly in anticipation.

-----

Cosmos continues to observe the con firefight from his debris hideout. "Should we do anything?"

((@LegoTFGuy @Megano ))

------

Buzzsaw continues to watch the suspiciously quiet swindle with even more suspicion. ((@LegoTFGuy ))

16. Devaron9

The Harbinger fired on the approaching corvette.

"MEGASCREAM, ONLINE!" grins the gestalt, aptly dubbed Megascream. "I FEEL INVINCIBLE!"

Deploying his mass driver cannons, Megascream began flying around the Leviathan, destroying surface Cannon after surface Cannon.

"THAT'S 39 ALREADY!" roared Megascream, enjoying the battle.

Undertow hit a single, and a hail of fire pointed downwards, firing beams, rockets and pulses straight down at the base, wiping it off the face of Charr.

"Target destroyed" Undertow said.

"A PITY!" said Megascream tearing another gun out. "IT WAS A FINE BASE!"

Half-Track's company fire through the bridge, hoping if hits something good.

---

"It pitiful" shrugged Sludge at Fort Max as he he transformed back into bot mode, covered in shrapnel.

"We no catching up now" said Swoop over the comms."

---

"Terrorcon, stick with me and prepare for Abominus" orders Hun-Grrr, aching for battle.

---
    "Can either of you launch a tracker at either of the ships? I know it's a very long distance, but with the the three of us it's all we can do" Topspin says to Cosmos and Springer.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  17. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    The Absolution aimed through the Gaps in the Seeker Fleet and started Bombarding the Medical vessels with Ion Blasts. The captain was grinning at their victory.

On the Leviathan
    Onslaught got to the bridge when it started shaking.
    "Argh! Who's hitting us?!"
    He turns on the cameras and saw a large Combiner-like construct wreaking havoc on the Leviathan's cannons. The mech seemed familiar to him..... and than it hit him.
    "Starscream?! What the frag?!"
    Onslaught frantically contacted Soundwave.
    "Sir an unprecedented variable has come into play! Starscream has for some reason found Combiner Technology! He's wreaking havoc on the Leviathan!"
    The captain looked to Onslaught.
    "Sir, most of our defensive cannons are taken down! Sheilds at 65% and failing fast! We need some heavy weapons out there!"
    Onslaught grimaced, and thought of what might happen if the ship was destroyed, along with the MACs.
    "Deploy Devastator! We need Devastator out there to take care of.... whatever the hell that is out there!"
    ((@Megano ))
    ---
    Sinnertwin sat down, and grinned, thinking of the prospect of tearing Starscream's lackeys from limb to limb. They would have some fun soon. He than got a notice from his internal computers.
    "Huh? Oh hey, someone found one of my Boobytraps on Nebulos! No big deal! Have fun with that!"

---

18. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"We follow in ship?" asks Snarl?

----

"That's our cue!" yells Ion Storm over the comms. He and his men launch and begin bombarding the Onsalught's ship with bombs. As they make a pass near Soundwave's ship Ion Storm let's out a contained EMP charge right into the ship.

Rumble watches the monitors fritz. "AFTHOLE!"

Skywarp teleports and zips about providing cover to Ion's men with a few he picked up on his own.

19. Megano

Megano Well-Known Member

Buckethead was ready now!

"COME ON! NOBODY GETS BY THE CONSTRUCTICONS! MERGE AND FORM DEVASTATOR!"
    ----

Nighstalker was bored, as he eventually jumped on Cosmos' head, repeatedly pawing at his
    fist.
    ---
    Wildfly was meanwhile with Hun-gurrr and Blot, busy attacking anything he could out of boredom.

20. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Devastator combined and was now online with a crazy
    "RAAAAAAGH!!!!"
    Devastator soon flew downwards into open space to where Megascream was, and landed on the Surface of the Leviathan, facing Megascream.
    "Who are you and what are you doing?!"
    Devastator got hit by a bomb, and turned to see Ion Storm's Bomber squadron flying off.
    Only for Devastator to fire a large cluster of at least 25 missles from his chest towards the EMP bomber's squadron!
    He than jumped towards Megascream aiming a left jab.
    ---
    Onslaught grabbed onto a control console as the Leviathan got bombarded.
    "GAH! What's happening out there!"
    "Sheilds at 10% sir! We're exposed out there!"
    Another bomb hit, and Onslaught watched the rear engine blow up.
    "Sir! Our ship's left thruster is gone!"
    Onslaught focused his attention to the seeker fleet.
    "Hold the ship in focus and keep firing! Don't lose the targets! Bombard the enemies! No holding back!"
    Both the Absolution and Leviathan unleashed a salvo of Ion and MAC.