Transformers: Seekers Rising - RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Dec 1, 2017.

1. SpaceToaster1996

SpaceToaster1996 The Toaster from Space

"Stop squawking at me, birdie. I'm going." Lugnut opened the door and when he came out of the ship, he saw the Decepticon ships. "Alright, Laserbeak, lead the way. I need to talk with your owner."
    ---
    Meanwhile a small ship lan-ahem, crashlanded on Nebulos. The yellow, dark green and purple bot with wings came out of the remains of the ship and after he looked around the surroundings, the bot yelled.
    "I'M BACK, BITCHES!"

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

News Credits:
    "Well, Ironhide said we're going to Nebulous, so pack up."

3. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Grimlock shakes his head
    "Me normally left out of planning due to me 'destructive nature'."
    Blackwing lies down.

Unfortunately it is true...
    Soundwave sighs
    There is a lot to catch you up on.
    Laserbeak glares, then he flies swiftly ahead, basically saying keep up

4. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Onslaught nods in agreement.
    "Copy that."
    Onslaught looked to the captain.
    "What's our status on the MACs?"
    "100% sir! Fully Charged!"
    "Alright, keep it charged for now. We'll use it to break through their lines once Soundwave arrives."
    Onslaught looked out to the ensuing battle ahead.
    The Seeker fleet was in a defense formation. They were trying to protect something going on.
    "Captain, order the frigates to go into Formation 47. They're trying to protect their base of ops, so we'll return fire. Be prepared to maneuver away from their laser blasts, and be ready to attack at a moments notice. Keep up the pressure with the Leviathan. Do not fire the MAC cannons yet."
    The Captain nodded, and turned on the defense lasers, and the frigates all moved into a position to protect the two Larger Battleships, laying fire across the fleet, and protecting the Leviathan while it fired it's Ion cannon at the few cruisers and frigates that tried to engage their own fleet.

5. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    ((Wait wait, hold up, what?! Since when were you in control of Lugnut?! I thought Lugnut was @SpaceToaster1996 's character? Godmodding much?))

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  6. SpaceToaster1996

((@Artork312? What the hell is this?))

7. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    ((I thought that you're busy.))

8. SpaceToaster1996

((Delete the post, @Artork312. You're not controlling any of these characters.))

9. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    ((Okay...party pooper.))

10. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

((You have been banned from this rp for breaching multiple rules on several instances.))

11. SpaceToaster1996

((Let's continue the game.))
    Lugnut followed Laserbeak, as he turned on his thrusters to keep up with his "guide".

12. Devaron9

Shockwave got to work, cutting open Blackwing and beginning to make the necessary combination upgrades.

"Do I know you, patient? I've worked on a number of subjects, some seem familiar" Shockwave said, as he implanted the necessary port technology.

"Thundercracker, I need you to have Skywarp teleport you to the fleet. I need you to keep the fleet from getting torn apart while we get every ship ready for a mass quantum jump. We can't jump till everyone's aboard, and if they jump individually, the first ships may offset the other's trajectory. We need to keep our ships together."

---

The Seeker fleet kept firing on the Loyalists.

"Keep firing!" said the Vehicon Captain. "With luck we can tear up their heavier weapons. If we can take out the lead ship, we may be wiping out a potential fleet killer."

---

"Alright" said Topspin, handing them small discs. "Strap that to you. Black electronic paint jobs, should make you blend in with space."

Topspin looked up.

"You guys definitely ready for this?" he asked.

---

"We find Sludge first?" Swoop asked Fortress Maximus.

---

Undertow looks at the controls.

"Plotting a course to rejoin the fleet now" he said, watching one of the officers' screens as he input the co-ordinates.

13. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Me Snarl need nothing. Me ready to fight!" declares Snarl. He gets up and starts heading for the docks.

Cosmos nods and salutes. "Yes sir!" He puts on the electronic paint before helping Nightstalker put on his. He then transforms. "Get in cool cat."

Meanwhile Ironhide looks over the supplies for Fortress Maximus's shuttle and decides to load one more crate of petro rabbits to help Fort Max convince good behavior or celebrate with. He really hoped the dinobots would come to respect their senior a bit more with this mission.
    -----

Skywarp fidgets outside in halls. He REALLY didn't like the thought of Shockwave touching him.

Ion Storm watches stoicly still. "Only a madmech or a torturer would ask questions while someone is being cut open."

----

"But... No! No. He was too strong! The strong and smart survive!" Overkill wails. "I need a download of what's happened. This doesn't make sense!"

Rumble spots Lugnut come trudging through the doorway. "Whoa! Big guy!"

Buzzsaw lands on a chair and observes.

14. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

News Credits:
    "Fair enough," Max mutters. "I want you guys in the ship and ready to launch in 20."

"Well at least one of them has the right idea," Max says to himself.

15. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Onslaught activated the sheilds as the two Battleships started taking damage across their hulls.
    "Captain, Fire the proton Torpedoess. Those aren't heavy enough to be identified as heavy weapons, so we can still keep the MAC cannons concealed."
    The Captain nodded, as he ordered the Torps to be fired.
    Soon, torpedoes flew towards the seeker fleet, aiming at their Cruisers and Battleships.

Onslaught grinned under his face plate.
    "Anytime now Soundwave..."

16. Devaron9

Swoop huffs and looks at Grimlock.

"Why they no listen to Swoop?" he asked.

((@fafireguy ))

---

"I'm am quite sane, to the contrary. Madness, as I stated, is just your opinion of my work."

Shockwave finished patching back up Blackwing.

"One of you two send in Thrust, will you?" Starscream said to Blackwing and Ion Storm, seeing who would react first.

---

The seeker Vehicon captain watched one of his neighbouring ship get struck by the missile, as point-defence laser systems took out the others.

"Dammit, The Avalanche just took a direct hit to the bridge. We're already losing ships. WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR SUPERIORS?" he yelled in frustration.

Aboard another ship, The Zealot, the captain began ordering her ship to launch scatter missiles to cause as much damage as possible. Multiple missiles were launched, before opening as they approach to fire a payload of smaller missiles at the ships.

---

Topspin activated his electronic paint job, becoming black to camouflage himself in space, then transforming and flying spacewards.

17. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Grimlock nods at Fort Max
    "We should find Sludge to join."

Blackwing stands and goes outside and finds Thrust
    "Thrust, you are up."

Thundercracker nods at Starscream as a small bolt exits his optic, enough for effect not damage.
    "Will do."
    He walks out to see Skywarp
    "Skywarp?"

Overkill... you can look through my recollection of the events.... Megatron has passed and I am trying to keep his dream alive.
    Soundwave turns to see Laserbeak flying with Lugnut following.
    "Lugnut, nice to see you are still alive, though this honestly is a surprise."

18. Devaron9

"Finally, some'un listens" says Swoop.

---

Thrust winces, before going in and lying on the table.

"Will it hurt?" he asked Shockwave as the cyclops deployed his knife yet again.

"Most definitely" Shockwave answered, no hint of emotion in his voice, before cutting into him and beginning his work.

Thrust's screams of pain echoes into the hallway outside.

19. SpaceToaster1996

After entering the ship Lugnut followed Soundwave's little spy, until the bird brought him to Soundwave, and when the hulk saw him, he asked him. "...Soundwave....why you stole the idea of being a Triplechanger from Megatron, the one, who made you what you are? That's not how you respect the dead."

20. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Snarl arrives at their stolen ship to see Ironhide checking the ship over. "This ship we use?" Ironhide looks up from his checklist on the datapad. "It is. I assume Fort Max is right behind you?"

"Maybe. Grimlock be better." shrugs Snarl. He looks around. "You seen Sludge?"

"Can't say I have." Ironhide shakes his head.

Cosmos continues to wait for Nightstalker to board his alt. "Come on. It'll be cool! Don't be scared!"

------

Ion Storm remains where he is watching Shockwave as he let's Blackwing get Thrust.

As Thrust is brought in and Thundercracker comes out, Skywarp breaks out into a big smile. "Thundercracker! You're alive!" HE begins to pat Thundercracker down to be sure he's still him. "Right? Not a ghost?"
    ------

"I will..." Overkill then proceeds to search and find the memories of Meagtron's demise and Soundwave's response. He mentally keens.

Rumble scoffs at Lugnut. "He's done a lot more then you for Megatron's memory! What have you been doing? Probably sitting your aft!"