Transformers: Seekers Rising - RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Dec 1, 2017.

1. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"No no no no!" Overkill chomps the back a chair in anger. He angrily wished Soundwave would appear right there and then to set this guy straight!

2. SpaceToaster1996

SpaceToaster1996 The Toaster from Space

"Overkill, I was one of the first followers of Megatron. I was with him since he started the revolution..I have no reason to lie to you..Just contact Soundwave and ask, where his base is, so that we could come and talk things out. He knows me, and will explain everything to you." Lugnut looked sadly at Ovekill, who clearly haven't believed his words.

3. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Soundwave is coming here. We stay put." huffs Overkill.

4. Megano

Megano Well-Known Member

Nightstalker huffed, he wasn't going to miss out on this, the cassette rolled his optics.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  5. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"Uncuff him, Ion Storm. Make sure aside from select data, that all data in this facility has been wiped" Starscream orders.

---

"He can come" says Topspin. "He isn't a Dinobot, and he may gain something from the experience."

Swoop nods, chowing down on the Petro Rabbit.

---

Breakdown sighs, and flops on his recharge slab, the one thing he hasn't shot (yet).

"Why do I do this?"

6. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Thundercracker hands Shockwave the slug.

"Flagship."
    Soundwave states as the Hell's Point begins to fly to the coordinates of Overkill, arriving soon after a space bridge jump

"Once I arrive, send Devastator down, my Casseticons will scout the areas that could hold snipers. You strike with your AA cannons, and we keep on them until they are gone."
    Soundwave responds
    ((Tfan, they were in the ship))

Grimlock chuckles
    "Me know that one day we will strike down hard and Ironhide won't be able to hold us back. Then Me Grimlock shall take the rightful spot as the strongest."
    He clenches his fist
    "Me Grimlock is King."

7. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Cosmos gives a thumbs up to Nightstalker.

"now that that's settled" Ironhide opens the briefcase. Inside were insignia changers. They were capable of disguising an autobtos insiginia to a cheap looking decepticons insignia. Capable of fully grunts, but not long time or intelligent warriors trained to spot such. "These are completely optional, but if you somehow get spotted, might spare you all some trouble. I won't insist you wear them. I know how rankling the thought is."

"You Grimlock crush with ego. Ego biggest thing about Grimlock." chuckles Snarl.

----

Dead End mosies on down to his make shift room and pulls out some depressing literature to read.

-------

"He's here!" cheers Overkill spotting the Decepticon flagship. He hits with his tongue the sequence necessary to contact the Flagship. "Overkill here! Overkill here!" He hops up and down as if doing somade the small ship more visible.

Rumble points to the ship on screen. "What a dinky ship he ended up in. It's all dented. He must have avoided an asteroid field or something."

Buzzsaw chirps happily at the thought of going out to spy.

8. Devaron9

"Cosmos, you want to fly the shuttle this time?" Topspin asked, before turning to Ironhide. "Thanks. I'll hand 'em out en route."

Topspin gave a salute.

"Sir!"

---

Undertow watched space go by in the window.

"Magnificent" he said.

---

((Starscream said to Uncuff Shockwave, TFan))

9. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

((sorry))

Ion Storm reluctantly uncuffs Shockwave. And then trains a gun on him. Just in case.

-----

Ironhide gives his own salute and walks off.

Cosmos nods. "Sure thing. Let's go Nightstalker." He boards the shuttle and proceeds to do a system check.

10. Devaron9

Shockwave deploys a sharp surgical needle.

"Unfortunately, I do not anaesthetic. So this will hurt a bit."

"Ok" sighed Starscream as he lay on the table.

"I calculated that lying would make you feel better. That does not matter though. It will hurt a lot. The scream help me work."

Starscream winced. Shockwave then pierced Starscream's torso with the knife, cutting it open before starting his work.

Thrust winced in terror as Starscream screamed on the other side of the door.

"Really hope it's not as painful as it sounds" Thrust says to Skywarp.

---

Topspin hands Cosmos a badge.

"Like Ironhide said, just in case" he says, waiting for Springer to give him one.

((@LegoTFGuy ))

11. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Dreadwind winced a little as he heard Shock wave begin working.
    "He deserves the pain though. It's what he wants."
    He shrugged as he than realized he would have to go in too.
    "Agh scrap."

12. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"We could have provided you with anethestic, Starscream." answeres Ion Storm dryly. This was so stupid. Letting Shockwave get his jollies cutting when they had perfect supplies. Occassionally whenever Shockwave cut too much it seemed, Ion Storm would smack him. "Don't you dare bleed him dry."

----

Cosmos grimaces at the badge. "Yes sir..."

13. Devaron9

"Please Ion Storm, if I don't enjoy my work, I won't do a good job. And lets be honest, those screams are the culmination of enjoyment. Besides, didn't think you cared about him that much."

Shockwave carried on working, now with tweezers and a laser scalpel within Starscream's body.

Thrust shuddered outside.

"Me too" he said. "Still, at least we only have to undergo the combiners stuff. The outlier stuff sounds even more painful."

---

"Trust me, I don't want to use it either."

14. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"This isn't about you getting pleasure Shockwave. This is about you doing getting your job done without killing the patient. If you cant' do a job without feeling any pleasure in it, then we should just kill your useless aft. This a military assignment not a vacation." growls Ion Storm.

----

"It just feels like we're betraying our cause by even putting it on briefly." shudders Cosmos. He starts the engine but does nothing else till Springer gets aboard.

15. Megano

Megano Well-Known Member

Nightstalker heads aboard, sitting down next to where Cosmos is.
    ---
    Wildfly hissed at Hun-Grrr, confused by his presence. "What do you want me to do?" Wildfly growled
    ---
    Buckethead stood ready with the other constructicons.

16. Devaron9

"Please" Shockwave said. "I do not need a vacation. My assignments are also my recreation."

Having finished, Shockwave began sealing up the cuts he'd made in Starscream.

"Nearly done. Then we can send in the next subject."

---

"Until we find Cutthroat, we need a replacement arm for Abominus. You are the ideal candidate, already having the combination tech within you."

---

"I'm hoping it won't come to that" says Topspin, looking at it.

---

Bonecrusher also stood with the other Constructicons.

"Soooo... who gets first kill?" he asked his crew.

17. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Cosmos leans his hand down in a silent offering to pet Nightstalker behind his ears.

"Yeah... have you ever had to wear one before, Topspin?"

-----

"Then you are receiveing enough pleasure as is." sneers Ion Storm. "I'm ordering someone to bring us anethestics." He looks down at Starscream. "Provided Command doesn't have a problem with that."

Skywarp fidgets outside in the hallway.

18. Megano

Megano Well-Known Member

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Wildfly rolled his optics, walking out. "Where are we going?" Wildfly said
    ---
    Nightstalker meanwhile played with whatever he could that wasn't harmful to the ship. "When is everyone else going to be here?" Nightstalker hissed out
    ---
    Buckethead rolled her optics.

19. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Soundwave activates a tractor beam to bring Overkill's pod into Hell's Point.
    "Buzzsaw, Laserbeak, meet him in the docks."

Laserbeak nods and flies off

Scorponok's ship's engines roar as its prepared for take off

Grimlock slaps Snarl
    "Shut up."

Mixmaster laughs
    "I say Devastator's foot."

"What did you do to him?"
    Thundercracker asks

Blackwing shudders
    "That doesnt sound nice."

20. Devaron9

"I have incorporated gestalt technology to allow him to form the torso of combiner CW-15. It uses the mark 15 connection/synchronisation ports, allowing him to utilise any subject with every connector to present" Shockwave says as he finishes patching Starscream back up. "In addition to that, he has been augmented with a high frequency sonic wave projector. One might say he now lives up to his name."

Starscream sits up on the bench.

"Shush" says Shockwave "I still have other subjects to work on. Now, Thundercracker, is it? Lie on the table and we'll begin."

Starscream looks at Ion Storm.

"I'll survive. Besides, I believe medical supplies were the first to be loaded onto the ships. Particularly the 3 remaining medical frigates we have managed to retain."

Thrust nods in agreement outside.

---

"Well, I say it should be the fist" Bonecrusher said, pointing to himself.

Undertow looks to Soundwave.

"So commander, how did you locate the cassettecon?" he asked.

---

"No" says Topspin. "Hoped never to."

Swoop chuckles at Grimlock hitting Snarl.

"Say, where Sludge go?" he asked.

---

"We're preparing to attack Starscream's home base." says Hun-Grrr, leading Wildfly to the other Predacons.