Transformers: Seekers Rising - RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"There is also, a second higher paying option. You know of Krymsin? That moon is a highly sought after area for the large amount of Energon and Ore deposits located around the surface. It has remained untouched for millennia, and I believe if we use the space station to our advantage, it could very much win us this war. The only problem is there is no tangible surface to set up an energon mine, therefore, the only way to get the operation complete is have a team of bots extract the materials remotely. And I understand that the Conditions are rather severe, but I believe we can do this. I can have a team ready by morning to travel to either place. The Combaticons have been unresponsive so far. What would you rather have happen, Sound wave?"

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

I appreciate the information Buzzsaw.
    "Without any real evidence of the Combaticons, we need to focus on the now. Worry about the deposits on Krymsin. We should have enough drones to ensure a successful mission."
    Soundwave states as he types into the console to bring up a new varient of the Vehicons, one that resembles Prime Soundwave in design.
    "I will send one of the new drones to test the protocol with you."

3. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"I will take Bonecrusher with these new drones along with me to the moon." Onslaught bowed his head and exited the room.
    He immediately pressed another pager on the wall.
    "Bonecrusher, report to my office."

4. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"From what we could presume high. It would defy logic to go inside and try to detonate from within. Which is why my scouts identified weak points we can use to detonate them with bombardments by fighter squadrons. Thundercracker, order 12 squadron's of Vehicon Seekers to prepare for battle. Tell them to load up with Magpulse Rockets. Skywarp, prepare The Harbinger and another Dreadnought Warship ready for launch. Ion Storm, I need you to be in the first wave. An EMP will leave them scatterbrained, and unable to cope with the attack. The rest of you, meet me on the bridge of the Harbinger."

Bonecrusher stomped into Onslaught's office.

"What do you want, Onslaught?"

((Uh dude, you can't really do that without Tfan's permission. It's her character, you can't say where they start or do that to them. Do not do that again.))

5. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

We'll always have your back, Soundwave. encouraged Buzzsaw over the connection.

6. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Meanwhile in the remains of Neutral floating outpost

Ironhide sat silently at the makeshift conference table overlooking the data Cosmos had provided him.
    "So let me get this straight: the fueling station we followed that Seeker member to was in fact the property of Soundwave's faction. We followed a spy. And then upon return you found one of Soundwave's minions spying on US."

"Yes sir." reported Cosmos.

"Fan fragging tastic." sighed Ironhide pinching the bridge of his nose. He looks up. "Well mechs, seems the owner of our target knows we are here. We can return to base now or if you got the ball bearings, continue the infiltration mission. I'll leave it up to vote." He looks around the room at the gathered Wreckers.

7. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"Ah, yes, Bone crusher. I have a job for you. Tomorrow morning, you and I are travelling to Krymsin to extract energon. I specifically need you on the job because your Drills are specifically required to mine the energon we have found. We head for the Space Station at dawn. Get yourself ready."

8. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Soundwave nods as Onslaught leaves the room.
    Grimlock narrows his optics
    "You know what me going to say."

9. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Ironhide grins. "We have to be fair to the other wreckers, Grimlock."

"Those without ball bearings shouldn't be Wreckers." snips Snarl.

10. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Grimlock nods to Snarl
    "This war we have lost too much to back out now."

11. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Yes, but Soundwave knows we are here now. He could be sending reinforcements." cautions Cosmos.

"Well, I'm sure you'll be willing to keep an optic out in space for them then, right?" grunts Ironhide.

"Well yes..." states Cosmos.

"Then there's no problem." Ironhide looks about the room. "Anyone else have objections before we start planning?"

12. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Hot Shot shakes his head
    "I am ready."

13. Devaron9

"The refuelling station? How the hell is there energon on the planet's it orbiting?"

Sludge was busy clearing out his audio receptors rather than listening.

"This is why I hate working with rookies" said Topspin, his feet on top of the table. "No clue when they're being trailed."

14. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"Not a planet, a moon. The energon had laid unclaimed because there has been no way to set up an energon platformed mine. Along that, it is likely no one set up due to how volatile someone it is. The best part though Is that there is Red Energon on the deposit we will be mining. So not only will we have energon, but also red energon. Now gear up. We head there tomorrow morn."

15. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Ironhide nods pleased. This new mech showed promise.

"I wasn't being followed. I came back from recon to find that buzzard brain already spying on us and shot him." defends Cosmos. He then imputs data into the hologram projector. "And I got all the specs on defenses we need for a plan."

16. Devaron9

"Red Energon?" said Bonecrusher, who's drills deployed as he started walking out. " I'm not a genius, but even I know that is dangerous. Not like Soundwave to want to take massive risks for a power source that is also a massive risk."

"What about the micro camera drone I've had tailing you, and all the new recruits" said Topspin, smiling.

17. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"Well if we are going to win this war, all resources are required."
    Onslaught turned to see Long Haul running down the hall way.
    "Ah, there you are Long Haul. You know what your job will be on this mission?"

"*sigh* if it involves something being moved than, yeah, I'm the one there. Regretfully. Nice to see you too Bonesy." Long Haul replied as he waved to Bonecrusher.

18. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Yes sir." nods Ion Storm as he gets up and leaves the room.

Skywarp nods and immediately warps out of the room and to the Harbringers dock. He starts ordering men to ready the Harbringer and calls up a Dreadnaught commander to ready his own ship. He goes about the Harbringer watching preperations and keeping his com open for all those preparing.

19. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"I ignored it cause I knew it was yours." retorts Cosmos with a smirk.

20. Devaron9

Bonecrusher retraced his drills and gave Long Haul a fist bump.

"Bout time you showed up, were you on the latest shuttle of stragglers making it here?"

After a while, Starscream and Thrust would arrive on the bridge of the Harbinger.

"Bout time, was worried you'd mess it up" sneered Thrust.

"Thrust, silence!" yelled Starscream. "Magnificent. They really captured the essence of my brilliance when constructing this ship."

Undertow would knock on Soundwave's door.

"Supreme Commander Soundwave?"

"Eh heh heh" went Topspin, obviously faking the laugh.