Transformers: Seekers Rising - RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Dec 1, 2017.

  1. TFan2013

    TFan2013 Energon Seeker

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2013
    Posts:
    8,526
    Trophy Points:
    242
    Likes:
    +458
    "Soundwave is superior! Therefore should be quoted!" haughtily points out Overkill to Hightower.


    "And you need to see what I found!" snaps Brawl back at Half-track while pointing to the open crate in front of him.

    ----

    An infuriated and filthy Ion Storm fires down at Blot and Nautilator as he continues to fall. He dodges Nautilators blast.

    -----

    Weirdwolf continues on his way until he is standing unhappily before Scorponok.

    -----

    Ironhide waits for Perceptors answer as well.


    "Ah! Hmm. I think we already have the materials necessary to put that into the design, Wheeljack. So let's do that." Skyfire begins to draw up new plans to have Grimlock's Kibble also function as a flamethrower.
     
  2. fafireguy

    fafireguy Leader

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,127
    Trophy Points:
    287
    Likes:
    +305
    Nautilator lands on Blot,
    "Aim me at the ship, we can get one final shot out!"

    ---

    Hot Shot shakes his head
    "She was ok on the mission sir."
    Nautilator then notices Ion Storm, and begins to fire at the Seeker.

    ---

    Skullcruncher follows Weirdwolf.
    "Was that Soundwave that we saw for a moment?"

    Scorponok was paying them no attention while trying to set up the transector to lift off the planet.

    ---

    Wheeljack begins to collect the materials needed
     
  3. Devaron9

    Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2015
    Posts:
    1,776
    Trophy Points:
    197
    Likes:
    +1,038
    "That's just creepily stalkerish" said Hightower.

    ---

    ((Down?))

    Blot wondered how Ion Storm was firing from the other ship, before Hun-Grrr and Snaptrap opened a hatch on the transector to provide cover fire for Blot and Nautilator to get inside. Blot quickly climbs inside.

    "Time to go, Nautilator" says Snaptrap.

    ---

    "What have you found" sighed Half-Track. "Despite the fact we're just supposed to be using these dropships to get to the crashed ships."

    ---

    "I think she's just bored" said Topspin as he disembarks.
     
  4. fafireguy

    fafireguy Leader

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,127
    Trophy Points:
    287
    Likes:
    +305
    Nautilator follows
    "Where is Sinnertwin?"

    ---

    "So she is like the Dinobots? That is scary."
    Hot Shot states
     
  5. TFan2013

    TFan2013 Energon Seeker

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2013
    Posts:
    8,526
    Trophy Points:
    242
    Likes:
    +458
    Skyfire chuckles as he pieces together Grimlock's flamethrower extensions. "Do you think he'll use them to try to warm energon as well as fight enemies? That sounds like something a resourceful dinobot would do."

    -----

    "You're inferior. You wouldn't understand." snubs Overkill. He jumps off the table. "you aren't worthy to give me belly rubs. I will find someone who is!" With that he darts out of the medbay.

    Buzzsaw tilts his head and just STARED at Hightower.


    Rumble continues to pout at being relegated to portal guard duty. He then spots Overkill dashing past him. Score. "HEY OVERKILL! COME OVER HERE, WILL YA?"

    Overkill runs over to him. "Overkill BUSY. Overkill needs belly rubs!"

    "Ah, well I might have it in me to give you some, but you gotta do something for me in return...."

    10 minutes and a hundred belly rubbings later, Rumble dashed through the portal after Onslaught while a content Overkill guarded the portal.
    ----

    "For scrawny casseticons, weakness Soundwave has. Is yes likely." growls Weirdwolf

    -----

    Ion Storm gives up firing as Blot and Nautilator disappear into the safe confines of the Transector.
     
  6. Dropkick

    Dropkick Doktor

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2016
    Posts:
    3,409
    Trophy Points:
    222
    Location:
    Kansas. Where else?
    Likes:
    +2,495
    Onslaught turned the corner into the hangar bays. The lights were all out.
    Onslaught flipped his visor, and turned on the light next to his head.
    "Vortex, keep your eyes peeled. This place is giving me some really creepy vibes... Blast Off, what do you see from out there?"

    ---

    Perceptor nodded.
    "The only concentrated areas of Flarestone are in the cluster of which I speak. There, we can use the Flarestone to properly empower some of the weapons systems we're creating, such as the Flareblade, and a new extension for Slug, for which we'll be empowering his flamethrowers! The last know reports of Flarestone are said to have been reported by some scouts near a Decepticon Research Outpost. I am requesting permission to go to this outpost so that I may find enough Flarestone."

    ---

    As Rumble stepped out of the portal, he would've heard mysterious groanings coming from the western corridor. Something was over there...

    ---

    Sinnertwin came running down the hallway, looking for where Skywarp had teleported off to.
    "WHERE DID THAT FREAKING TELEPORTING SCUMBAG GO?! I'M GOING TO RIP HIS DAMN LEGS OFF, AND TEAR OFF HIS-"
    He looked to his side
    "Where did everyone go?"
     
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  7. Devaron9

    Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2015
    Posts:
    1,776
    Trophy Points:
    197
    Likes:
    +1,038
    "Dunno" says Blot. "Still on Screamy Ship?"


    "All seekers, return to base" said Starscream. "Skywarp, get Trypticon to warm the engines. Ion Storm, tell everyone to get back to the ship. There's nothing left for us here. And let the rest of the fleet to tell them we're returning to the planet we came from. Make sure they create scatter trails to make sure Scorponok doesn't follow."

    ---

    "This would not happen to be the research station I had already provided Ironhide the co-ordinates and orders to go to?" inquired the official.


    "Very" muses Topspin.

    ---

    "What is wrong with your buddy?" Hightower asks Buzzsaw.


    "No movement" says Blast Off.
     
  8. fafireguy

    fafireguy Leader

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,127
    Trophy Points:
    287
    Likes:
    +305
    Wheeljack shakes his head
    "He would use them to push anyone who annoys him."

    ---

    "But... how did he teleport like that..."
    Skullcruncher asks

    ---


    Vortex is still quiet as he keeps looking around for anything to shoot at

    ---


    Thundercracker comms the seeker drones to create scatter trails.

    ---

    "Would Grimlock like her?"
    Hot Shot asks
     
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  9. Devaron9

    Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2015
    Posts:
    1,776
    Trophy Points:
    197
    Likes:
    +1,038
    Starscream makes his way to the bridge.

    ---

    "I doubt it" said Topspin. "Probably butt heads if anything."
     
  10. TFan2013

    TFan2013 Energon Seeker

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2013
    Posts:
    8,526
    Trophy Points:
    242
    Likes:
    +458

    After dumping Sinnertwin into space where he unfortunately drifted to Scorponok's body to safety, Skywarp teleports in to hear Starscream's commands. "I'm going. I'm going." He teleports into the control room. "Trypticon! Warm your engines buddy!"


    The gunk covered Ion Storm quickly begins gathering troops about him and escorting them back to the ships. "Let's go mechs and femmes! Move move move!"

    -----

    Weirdwolf tilts his head and thought and shrugs. "Knows Scorponok, yes? To him tell we." He trots up to Scorponok. "Has intel leader."


    ----

    Ironhide continues listening with a frown.


    Skyfire shrugs with an amused smile and then frowns. He searches numerous boxes. "Hey Wheelkjack? Where do you keep your Flarestones?"

    ----

    Rumble frowns. "Sounds like someone has a tank ache." He goes down the western corridor where the groans are coming from.


    Buzzsaw sends a message over Topspin's personal text overhead. "He just wants to emulate the best. He gets a bit overzealous about it though." Buzzsaw continues to pierce his gaze directly at Topspin. "Do you take issue?"
     
  11. fafireguy

    fafireguy Leader

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,127
    Trophy Points:
    287
    Likes:
    +305
    Thundercracker turns to Starscream
    "Where to now?"

    ---

    "Maybe."
    Hot Shot jumps out of the ship and takes a look at his iffy landing, seeing that the most damage was to the paint.
    Scorponok turns to Weirdwolf
    "Speak."

    ---

    "In the container on the left."
    He points to the left of Skyfire.
     
  12. Devaron9

    Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2015
    Posts:
    1,776
    Trophy Points:
    197
    Likes:
    +1,038
    In his starship mode, Trypticon's engines glow orange.

    ---

    "Back to our newfound base" Starscream says. "We count our losses, and muse our next move."

    ---

    Topspin looks at the paint.

    "We should see if we can convince Ironhide to make Cosmos to repaint it" says Topspin.

    ---

    The official also waits for Perceptor to continue.

    ((@Dropkick ))

    ---

    ((Uh, @TFan2013 ? Why/how is Buzzsaw talking to Topspin?))

    ---

    Hun-Grrr, Blot and Snaptrap walk into the bridge, and listen to the conversation.