Transformers: Seekers Rising - RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Starscream boards and sighs as he see's Skywarp stuck in a wall.

"A battle as serious as this and you still managed to get stuck in a wall" he groans.

Trypticon roared in pain, slashing at Scorponok's face.

---

Topspin sat down as they departed.

---

Managing to escape the Absolution before it fell, Snaptrap landed on the side of Scorponok.

"Just made it" he said to himself.

2. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Onslaught nodded to Half Track.
    "Aye, understood. Half-Track, take your squad and go scout the Swamps. We have the Hell's Point, but we still have no clue on the whereabouts of the Decimator or the Empyrean, and the Empyrean last reported they were headed towards a target somewhere around this area before getting shot down. The parts and crew may still be alive, and we need as many resources as possible."
    Than, Onslaught heard Soundwave, and rushed out of his makeshift operations tent.
    "Soundwave, what is it?"
    He saluted with his good hand, the other still not functioning like it should.

Blitzwing shrugged
    "Suite yourself mate."
    He sheathed his sword before seeing Soundwave.
    "Soundwave! Sir, are you alright?"

Hook would finish up repairs on some of the others, and looked to Blast Off and Rumble.
    "You're both free to go if you need. Rumble, I do believe Soundwave should be..."
    Hook would look to his left and saw Soundwave, damaged body and all.
    "SOUNDWAVE!!!"
    Hook grabbed his Medi-gun, an examination device, and one of his pain relief modules, before running out to where Soundwave was.
    "Soundwave, what happened to you?! Your bodies damaged, and you yourself don't look too good."
    He started typing codes with his device.
    "Come on, work dammit! I need to check your Vitals if that's fine... than I need to get you into the medbay... and than... oh jeez, this is not good..."
    He turned back to the Medical Tent.
    "Bonecrusher, Long Haul, get me those Energon barrels! Hightower, keep repairing the minor wounds!"
    He turned to Soundwave.
    "What even happened while you were protecting the spacebridge? Besides the Rust Storm... that is a given..."

Long Haul shrugged.
    "Hook told us it's energon."
    He transformed into his Truck mode.
    "Let's just get this over with."

---

Slit growled a little.
    "You Swoop right... but Dinobots still have honor. Me Slit honor broken by Slag... and me must defend honor..."
    He shrugged before slamming his fists together.
    "Ugh. Me Slit need Decepticons to shred. Claws getting dull."

---

Sinnertwin growled, biting into one of Trypticons defense turrets, before shredding into the walls.
    "WHERE IS THAT TELEPORTING WEALKING?! I WANT TO FLAY HIS SPARK!!!"
    He blasted flames into the turrets firing at him, before prowling around trying to find Skywarp.

---

3. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"There's a method to my madness!" Yells Skywarp as he teleports out of the wall to where Starscream is. He then points to the stuck Nautilator. "See? I'm busy fighting a combiner by myself!" He then hears Sinnertwins roar down the hallway. "Speaking of which, got to get back to that!" Skywarp grabs a cleaning bucket and solvent bottle as he dashes past Starscream.

--------

Slug grabs the fist that went down on him and uses it to unbalance Grimlock for an armlock wrestling hold. (i.e. http://stillrealtous.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/kimura.jpg ))

----

Ironhide takes a moment to comm down to the scientists labs. "Wheeljack! Tell me you've made progress on the combiner?"

-----

Weirdwolf growls as he watches the room behind collapses from Scorponok's missiles. He launches forward trying to make it in time through Soundwave's teleportation portal, but fails.

----

"'Wave!" Rumble grins and stumbles on over to Soundwave. "'Wave I'm sorry! Laserbeak ditched me on Blast-Off and I can't find him! But we blew up some stuff!" He winces as the newly undented helm throbs in protest at his own yelling.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  4. SpaceToaster1996

SpaceToaster1996 The Toaster from Space

Seeing, that Soundwave finally arrived, Ramjet walked up to him and put his hand on his shoulder, chuckling.
    "So, the prodigal son of Cybertron returned to us once again? Not surprised, Sound-Wave, cause I've seen bots with more serious wounds surviving battles, so seeing you here is normal..."
    He then put his hand away from Soundwave's shoulder, looked over all those loyalist soldiers, that were here and spoke loudly, making sure that he'll be heard by them.
    "Good day, Neo-Decepticons! I am Ramjet, the Seeker who came here to talk about important stuff with your boss..you see, Screamer's a shitty boss, and after considering an option of just shooting him in the head with this baby *saying that, he raised his right arm, showing off a fusion cannon, that was attached to it* but then I thought a bit more, and decided "why not help these people to beat Screecher up and then kill him?", after which I helped your boss a bit during his fight with my former boss..
    And now I'm here, talking with you about some stuff..so, any questions for me? Ah? Come on, raise your hands and ask me a question or two, and no, Onslaught, I'm not going to apologize for trying to blow you up during the battle on that fuel station, cause what's done is done.."

5. Devaron9

"Right..." said Half-Track. "Brawl! Where are you?"

Bonecrusher yawned and picked up the barrels and placed them into the back of Long Haul.

---

"Me sure Ironhide have new mission" said Swoop.

---

"Calm down" said Hun-Grrr. "He's bailed like the coward he is."

---

Starscream looks on confused, before looking at Nautilator.

"I hate that brother of mine" he sighs, before progressing to Trypticon's bridge.

6. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Scorponok's face receives a scratch across it. Scorponok covers it while going to grab Trypticon's neck.

---

Hot Shot turns to Topspin
    "I still will say sir, this mission was exactly why I joined the Wreckers."

Soundwave turns to Onslaught
    "Is the bridge closed?"
    He asks ignoring all other questions.

Laserbeak squawks at Rumble.

"Can I get help here?"
    Nautilator asks

Grimlock turns off his shield and chuckles
    "Oh Slug, you forget."
    Grimlock begins to transform, aiming his dino head at Slug and breathing fire at him

7. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Ironhide looks at some incoming data as he waits for Wheeljack to answer his comm and mutters "Intel found the bodily remains of what looks like one of the Stunticons in the stomach of a hostile creature found on..." He trails off with a frown while reading.

Slug is not strong enough to stop the transformation from happening, so he rips out as many exposed wires as he can while Grimlock transforms, before screaming at the flames and rolling away. He transforms and blast his own fire at Grimlock. The flames hit each other and Slug manages to push the Grimlocks flame back some.

------

Brawl who was picking his skidplate, looks over and yells from behind Half-Track. "YEAAAAAAAAAH?"

----

A yipe is heard from the other end as the portal closes. Weirdwolf obviously didn't make it.

Rumble beams. "Beaker! You're okay!" And then glowers. "You're a jerk!"

8. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Onslaught nodded.
    "The bridge has been closed. All survivors have been evacuated and accounted for, and we have as many provisions we could save as possible. CR chamber occupants and others have been transferred to cryo-chambers to keep them safe, and all data files destroyed by Brawl have since been uploaded to one of my back-up processing cores... It's taking a while, but we will be able to rebuild after a couple of solar cycles..."

---

Hook soon approached Soundwave, and nudged his arm, activating his medi-gun to keep Soundwave stable.
    "Soundwave, I need you and the other cassettecons to come with me. You've been exposed to the rust storms, and I need to keep the rust contained before it can spread any further..."
    He motioned to Mixmaster.
    "Hey, Mix, prepare a vinegar solution. I'll need it for Soundwave. Hightower, grab the sandpaper and the ambergris. We'll need them soon enough."

---

Sinnertwin growled, continuing down the hall, his fangs gleaming with acid and brimstone.
    His eyes lit up a dark crimson as he stared down a now empty hallway with broken lights. He grinned menacingly before prowling forwards in his search for Skywarp.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  9. Devaron9

"Heh, we'll make you a Wrecker yet" smiled Topspin, patting Hot Shot on the shoulder.

---

Half-Track turned around to see Brawl right behind him.

"I'm just short, not far away, okay" he sighed.

---

"All units, return to ships" commed Starscream. "Thundercracker, meet me on the bridge of the Trypticon."

---

Hightower handed Hook what he needed.

Bonecrusher looked at Long Haul.

"I don't like this place. It's not like he last one" said Bonecrusher.

Blast Off began trying to move his new legs.

"Vortex, do these legs look... wrong to you?" he asked.

---

Blot started melting his way into Trypticon to find Nautilator.

"LOBSTER!!!!" he yelled. "WHERE YOU?!?!"

10. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Just then, Sinnertwin has Skywarp warp from around the corner with the mop bucket full of solution. He dunks it over one snout dousing and cramming the bucket over it before warping behind the other head and trying to reign it in like a horse with the mop handle between his teeth. "Yeeee haaaaaaaa! Ride 'em lizard!"

------

Brawl snorts. "What you want half-pint?"

-----

Snarl comments blandly "I wonder if the room will burn down? That would put an end to the fight and put me and charge."

11. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"We have begun the planning process, now we are plannign how much resources are needed. Shouldn't be too much longer."
    Wheeljack says over comms
    "How is telling the Dinobots?"

---

Grimlock swings his tail around to smack Slug across the room.

---

Skullcruncher transforms
    "Well... that sucked..."

---

Laserbeak points to the body of Undertow, and squawks
    I was picking up Undertow's body... trying to save him, but I was too late...
    "Good..."
    Soundwave states.
    "Allocate any available member to assist with the rebuild in anyway. If anyone questions say it is an order from me."
    He then turns to Hook and nods as he forces Overkill and Buzzsaw out of him.
    "Thank you...Hook..."
    Soundwave falls down onto one knee. His energon levels were low, but he couldn't show weakness in front of the others. He then stands back up.
    "Prepare a spot for me, I will arrive soon."

Mixmaster nods and prepares the solution.
    "Got it Hook."

---

Nautilator sends a comm to Sinnertwin
    "Sinnertwin, he is here! Bring Blot too!"

Rippersnapper begins to run down the back of Trypticon
    "WHERE IS THAT SEEKER!"
    Hot Shot smiles
    "Thanks."

---

Thundercracker begins to fly to Trypticon
    "We heading out?"

Blackwing turns to Dreadwind
    "Guess he is calling a retreat."

----

"You are probably saying that thanks to them being new."
    Vortex comments.
    "But they look fine to me."

12. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Sinnertwin growled and twisted, jumping around biting at the handle.
    "GRRRAGGGGH!!! GET OFF ME YOU STUPID SEEKER!!!"
    Sinnertwin's first head slammed it's head against the floors and walls trying to get the bucket off, as the other bit into the mop, corroding parts of where he bit it, and burning other areas.
    Sinnertwin's tail would also rear up and aim to strike at Skywarp.
    He got the comm, but his voice would come muffled and echoey.
    "IMA BIT BSY HRE!!!"

---

Hook grabs the ambergris from Hightower, and starts applying it onto Buzzsaw and Overkill.
    "That should keep them stable for now..."
    He motioned to Bonecrusher.
    "We could really use those energon barrels about now!"
    He checks the scanner again.
    "Dear primus Soundwave..."
    Hook overcharged his medigun, as he brought Soundwave to a table.
    "Low energon levels, rust storm buffeting, broken chest plate, sword damage, some kind of sonic warping near your hands and shoulders..."
    Hook kept the medigun focused, as he grabbed the vinegar and sandpaper, before slowly starting to remove the rust from Soundwave's body.
    "Just hold on sir... We'll be done soon enough."

---

Onslaught nodded at Soundwave's command.
    "Alright! Let's move people!"
    Onslaught nodded to Half Track.
    "I want you out there in two breems! Scout for resources and for materials. If you find an enemy force, do not engage. We are at too low of a level to fight anything or anyone, so we cannot afford to take the offensive at the current moment. Vortex, provide aerial recon and support for Half-Tracks squad. Long Haul, get started on moving provisions to their designated locations! Blitzwing, start checking out weapons!"
    He motioned to the rest of the vehicons and Ramjet.
    "You all! Start rebuilding and setting up a temporary base here! Direct order from Soundwave! Get on it now!"
    Onslaught turned to the rest of the terminals, and saw an intercepted codec protocol.
    "Hmm?"
    Onslaught tapped it, and received a lot of scrambled coding.
    Onslaught looked at it's recipients location.
    "The Ki system..."
    Onslaught pulled up the coordinates.
    "Heavily fortified Loyalist stronghold, middle of an Asteroid field, active Spacebridge, large energon deposits. Sounds good..."
    Onslaught started making charts and graphics, before getting to trying to unscramble what was sent to him.

---

Dreadwind nodded.
    "About time too. I still can't walk, no less combine."

---

Perceptor nodded.
    "It's genius actually Ironhide. Grab some Trythillium, Titanium, and Lithium plating, a couple of swivel joints, and a nova core and we should be good. It's a 95% chance of success considering what we've come up with."

---

13. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Well, the sooner you get that resource list the sooner we can send you the supplies. As for the Dinobots? It went better then expected. Had to concede to Grimlock a little, but it seems things will work out. I'll give them their Combiner missions and Grimlock will conduct them how he wishes." comments Ironhide. "And Perceptor, give me some numbers to go with those supplies. How much do you need?"

Having stopped his own fireblast, Grimlock would get a facefull of Slug's continuing flame. He wasn't expecting Grimlock to fight through the pain of that though and smack him with a tail. Slug tumbles to his side and skids across to the other side of the room. He shakes his head and ventilates while continuing to glare at Grimlock. He doesn't move beyond that though.

----

Rumble glowers. "you're a cassette, Beaks. There was no way you could have dragged Undertow anywhere. Think next time." Rumbles frown softens with disappointment. "You can't save everyone. Only Autobots are that deluded." He shakes his head. "A-Anyway, I'm going keep an optic on boss. You rest up, too, kay?" He immediately trots off after Soundwave.

Overkill yawns from where he lands and transforms on one of Hooks tray tables. "We won?"

Buzzsaw landed on a chair and had transformed. He looks around for a nearby console to plug into and find out what's going on.

-----

"Now would be a great time to help fearless leader!" comms Skywarp to Starscream as he rides on top of Sinnertwin. As the tail comes down on Skywarp he sees the shadow and rolls to the side, hopping Sinnertwin strikes himself. He despairs upon seeing the mop handle corrode away and snap though and quickly shoves his blaster in the ajar mouth and fires!

14. SpaceToaster1996

Throwing an angry look at Onslaught, Ramjet turned around and, saying no words to him, jumped and transformed into his jet mode, after which he pumped up the fuel in his thrusters and flew upwards, not caring about Combaticon's barking or anyone else's orders...and since he now wasn't really associated with anyone, beside helping Soundwave in that battle, he was done working wiith them, and all Ramjet could do is just continue flying, as conehead left the planet behind and set a new destination for himself..
    "Sweet, now I can finally get my lifelong vacation..all I need is to leave this star system and then find a planet, that's not occupied by anyone...I hope that my energon brewing skills will be enough to survive on this looooooong journey.
    In short, bye, Screamer, bye, Cassette-man and hello, my new quiet life!" saying that to himself, Ramjet moved forward, turning off his comms and going further into the darkness of space...

15. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Meanwhile in another section of the galaxy not to far a massive mech would have a sinister look on his face.
    “Having stayed away from the action so long....hope they’ll welcome me home.” The mech would laugh with a sinister laugh. Spreading his wings he motions for his workers to get everything moving. It was time for Deathsaurus to make his move.

16. Devaron9

"Trypticon is loaded with what is referred to as a World Cracker" said Starscream. "It'll tear this world asunder. Gather all remaining fliers and perform a final run on Scorponok's engines and knock him to the ground. He dies with the planet."

Starscream watched out at the battle, before sending a message to all ships.

"All units, prepare to depart" he ordered. "Set a course, but do not leave till I give the order. All that have rear turret placements, aim at Scorponok."

Starscream then commed Skywarp.

"Skywarp, get the Dino back to ship mode" he stated.

---

Nova Storm and the repaired Thrust formed up alongside Thundercracker.

---

Blot melted his way through the ceiling of the corridor, and faceplanted on the floor in front of Nautilator.

---

"We're investigating the swamps in case any ships made a crash landing their" said Half-Track. "Scrounge up some dropships that made it."

---

A message would be sent to Ironhide's communicator.

"Cybertron Security Council requiring communication as soon as possible" said the message.

---

Guyhawk stood before Deathsaurus.

"Master, Black Shadow has reported his return to us, sir" he stated.

17. SpaceToaster1996

Seeing, that Guyhawk entered Deathsaurus's throne room, Leozack followed suit, as he entered it and, as he approached his master, the Destron kneel before him and spoke.
    "I would've told you the same information as Guyhawk, Deathsaurus-sama, but he went ahead of me, so forgive me for not telling you that immediately, my liege..but at least it's good that one of our best warriors will return with information about the status of our enemies..also, I'm still checking the galactic map to find any traces of Drillhorn, because I doubt that it will be easy to find a new soldier, that would join Breastforce and be effective as a combiner limb and as a fighter.."
    He then looked at Guyhawk and asked his subordinate.
    "Guyhawk, got any information about our comrade's whereabouts? Because I doubt that you want to witness my bad side once more.."

18. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Killbison sat in the corner, toying with one of his LMGs.
    "Ugh, when we gonna finally do something here? I'm dying of boredom, and I can't wait to crack and pound some armor. Especially them seekers, those glorified flyboys won't know what hit them! "

---

Sinnertwin growled in anger and confusion. His beast head blew up and he transformed into robot mode coughing orange smoke.
    "Ugh. Scrap, that hurt..."
    Sinnertwin pulled out his ion pistol and fired at Skywarp.

---

Onslaught nodded.
    "Keep looking. The wreckage of the Empyrean should be close by here... and we could use the schematics of those Flamebuster Orbital cannons."

Onslaught got a notification, and looked to his left moniter, and heard of a crash.
    "The Xeroc? What is that doing here? I thought it was destroyed in the failed defense of our base..."

He than looked after Ramjet, and sighed.
    "He won't get past Moon 3 before running out of energon... Vehicons D456 and D457, prepare a shuttle and go after him after 4 breems. He'll run out of Energon eventually. We'll keep Ramjet in a CR chamber and awake him after we get the necessary precautions.

---

Dreadwind looked to Blackwing.
    "So, am I the only one who's slightly suspicious about some of the Vehicons?"

---

Barricade looked at Makeshift in the captured Cryochamber, and Barricade soon got bored.
    "Ugh. Let's open him up, and see what's inside."
    Barricade plugged in a cordical psychic patch, and plugged it into his computer, extracting data from Makeshift.
    Barricade cracked his hands.
    "Ohhh ho ho, the other factions will pay big bucks for this."

19. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"You suck Screamer!" yells Skywarp as he warps away into a weapons closet. "Trypticon, Buddy, transform into ship mode would ya?" Skywarp grabs some grenades and warps back above Sinnertwin to drop them before warping down the hall to watch. He ventilates at having to warp so much.

Ion Storm rushes out of emergency surgery and down a launch corridor to fulfill Starscream's order of retreat for his mechs when he comes across Blot and Nautilator. "Slag!" He comms Starscream. "Sir, we have two invaders in launch corridor 12!"

-----

Brawl chuffs. "Maybe I just feel like yelling at you, nanite." He stretches and belches completely bored.

-----

Ironhide gets the comm. "Sorry, Wheeljack another time. Get me those numbers." He cuts off the comm and immediately answers the Councils summon. "Commander Ironhide of the Wreckers, responding."

Skyfire scratches his cheek in thought. "Busy guy." He then goes back to helping Perceptor compile the numbers for the supplies they need. "Thankfully, all these look like they can be acquired on Cybertron."

----

Yorkuryu picks his ventilation nostril while standing slightly behind Deathsaurus's throne and listening.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  20. Devaron9

"Ooooooooh, I'm so scared of a hissy fit" said Guyhawk sarcastically. "And if you would care to stop whining, I was gonna tell our master. He said he's 21 kliks out."

---

Trypticon reverted into ship mode, continuing to fire as he did so.

Hun-Grrr leapt from the hull of Trypticon.

"He's changing shape!" he yelled out.

---

"Commander Ironhide, we have received word from our spies in the Giera System regarding an abandoned but potentially critical Decepticon science outpost" stated the official.

---

Half-Track huffed.

"That was an order, blast-brains!" he growled.

---

Starscream groaned.

"Meet me there, Skywarp" said Starscream, returning towards where Nautilator was trapped.